White Camellia

Red Rose For You

 

After the boys arrived in Japan, they headed to their hotel and wait patiently in the lobby.

Jongin look around the lobby and suddenly he saw Sehun heading towards Luhan, who was sitting on the comfy sofa , evil smirk appears on his face. Jongin walk quickly ignoring his luggage behind.

Before Sehun could sit beside Luhan, Jongin cut him and sit beside the blonde. Sehun look at Jongin, shock by Jongin action. Jongin just smile innocently. Sehun rolled his eyes and walk away. Jongin celebrate his victory inside his head.

“Oh, Sehun-ah—Jongin?” Luhan blush before looking away, Luhan still remember the incident between him and Jongin on the plane earlier.

Jongin chuckled and put his arm around Luhan shoulder, Luhan froze. Jongin take a glance at the frozen Luhan.

“So cute..”Jongin mumbled , Luhan blush madly after hearing that word.

A few minutes later the manager come. “Guys, you have to share one room for two people, okay?” the manager said. The boys replied with yes’ .

“So, you can choose your partner” The manager said and put the cards on the table before walking away. The boys start to picking the cards and their partner.

“Luhan hyung! Let’s go to our room” Sehun smile widely at Luhan. Luhan nodded and before he could stand , Jongin grab his arm. Luhan gasped and look at Jongin.

“Luhan Hyung was ‘my partner’ “ Jongin said and smile at Sehun. Sehun looks angry.

“Yah! Kim Jongin! What's wrong with you today!” Sehun yell. All the members look at both of them and put Luhan in an awkward situation because Jongin still holding his hand.

Jongin stand and face Sehun. “Mind your manner Sehun, I’m your Hyung” Jongin said calmly.

Sehun gritted his teeth, annoyance by Jongin behavior.

“Yah, yah, what’s wrong with you guys? Let’s Luhan Hyung pick his partner” Suho as the leader, show his responsibility towards the members.

All the eyes look at Luhan, Luhan clear his throat. “U-um..” Luhan look at both Jongin and Sehun who was looking full of anticipation.

Luhan scratches his neck nervously. “I-I will go w-with J-jongin” Luhan said, can’t believe his own words. Sehun gaped his mouth widely while Jongin smile in victory.

“H-hyung!” Sehun said. “I’m sorry Sehun-ah but I think I need some time to spend with Jongin, we hardly talk” Luhan said , feels guilty towards Sehun. Luhan knows that wasn’t the reason why he choose Jongin, he also wonders why did he choose Jongin.

Sehun pouts before a strong arm throw at his shoulder. “It’s okay Sehun! You can be my partner!” Yixing said.

“What!” Sehun shock before he could release himself from Yixing, Yixing had dragged him towards the elevator.

Luhan looks at Jongin. “Err, I think we should go now?” Luhan said to Jongin. Jongin just sighed and take his luggage. Luhan pouts before following Jongin.

As soon as they arrive at the room Luhan throw himself on the big king size mattress. “Ahh~ I’m soooo tired” Luhan said and close his eyes.

Suddenly, Luhan could feel a weight beside him, Luhan open his eyes and saw Jongin is lying beside him. Luhan shrieks.

“Jongin! Why are you climbing on my bed!?” Luhan said, eyes widen in shock.

Jongin chuckled lightly. “Actually, hyung. This is ‘our’ bed” Jongin said. Luhan looks at his surroundings and found there only one bed in the room.

“Oh no..” Luhan mumbled. Jongin look at Luhan.

“Why? Do you want me to sleep on the couch?” Jongin said , Luhan shook his head violently. “No, no, no! We will share this bed!” Luhan said. Jongin smirk before get off the bed.

Luhan saw that Jongin wear his shoe again. “W-where are you going?” Luhan ask.

“Just walking..”Jongin said lazily and walk away from the room.

Luhan just looks at the door until Jongin presence gone. Luhan sighed heavily and laid back on the bed and slowly drifted away to his dreamland.


Luhan open his eyes and saw that it was dusk. Luhan look around and saw there were no sign of Jongin. Luhan stretching his arm and when he wants to get off the bed he saw a bouquet of the White Camellia beside him. Luhan raised his eyebrow and take the flower, there a card. Luhan read it.

Find the meaning of this flower Hyung

-Jongin

Luhan face heated up. Did Jongin like him? Luhan thought. 

 


Author Note

Woo Yeahh~~!! first chapter~~

Thanks for reading and subscribing~

And also comments~ i love comment~~  :DDDD