Complicated

Breathing heavily, she plopped herself down on the cold hard floor. Too exhausted to care about her surroundings. Sulli have been practicing hard for her group upcoming comeback that soon enough. She need to perfect herself,there's no room for mistakes,she thought.  Still trying hard to catch her breath, she felt presence by the doorway . "Why are you here again ? I thought you were busy " , she said ,sitting up from her previous position , not even bother about the latter. "I will never busy for you ,you already know that  Ssul ",the deep voice that sounds abit playful yet concerned greet her.  "Besides,i missed my bestfriend .And i'm sure you do too, right ? ,walking to her while grinning ,Sulli cant help but too feel a bit better , the corner of her lips curved slightly. "Geez, i never said that ,Yeol. " rolling her eyes playfully ,ignoring the hurt face of her friend and walk straight passed him. She need need to go out,Now, she thought. But before she can, she felt a pair of warm long arms wraps around her waist. She stopped on her tracks , keeping herself calm before chuckling slightly. " Do you missed me that much ? We met yesterday though ." she turns around as soon as she felt him loose the hugs patting his head. " I have to go now. The practice room is all yours now ." ,she said looking at him directly. The corner of Chanyeol's lips were brought down after hearing her parting words. Chanyeol didn't want her to leave him yet. They barely see each other after their debut and comeback promotions. Not to mention,Sulli always avoided him after they broke up. The only time they catch each other was purely coincidental and more like Sulli cant avoid him all the time . That what made every second with Sulli was precious to him .  Despite they know they are just friends now. Sulli lifted his arms and turned around .Looking at him in his eyes as she placed her arms around him neck. Only their eyes were communicating for them . Without a word needed to express how they felt about each other .It's obvious. Obvious enough for both of them . They're just holding back,or rather, waiting for the other to make the first move , in fear of rejection. "I--I," Sulli finally broke the silence. Bringing her arms down her sides,  she heaved a sigh. "Why? What's wrong ?" Chanyeol asked, with concern in his tone. His eyes looking down to his friend ,full of worries and longing. A sudden knock was heard, that startled the both of them. "The door isn't locked." Sulli informed the person while distant herself from Chanyeol . A pretty girl,that look the same age of her  with red wavy hair coming in. And instant a soft smile appear on Sulli's lips. "Soojung" she called. "What are you doing here ? "she greet her friend with hugs. " I come to see you of course,we have dinner date together,remember ? " Soojung hugged her back ,laughing not noticing about someone presence there. After a while, Soojung release the hug only to notice that Chanyeol stood there awkwardly ,before run passed through Jinri to,giving hugs and kisses to Chanyeol . "I thought you were busy Yeol. You should join us to dinner,right Ssul ? " she asked ,as she hugged his arms looking at Sulli . "Of course,i just told him about it Soojung . Let's go now alright ? ,Sulli look at the both of them before turn around, walking out leaving a heartbroken Chanyeol and innocent Soojung.

 

 

The only reason why Sulli keep avoiding Chanyeol was due to the relationship Chanyeol had with Krystal. It isn't complicated as it seems but Sulli knew that Soojung are happy with him. And she won't be able to imagine what would Soojung feel when she found out that she and Chanyeol still have feelings for each other,the fact that Chanyeol confessed to her and wanting to be back together. Soojung is a great friend to her,her soulmate . Her everything. She would give her anything to keep her friend happy,although it make her heart broken into pieces.Unable to do anything but to keep the feeling inside . And the fact she knew about what Chanyeol feel make it worse. She will keep it inside,and just to care for both of them.