Pepero Kiss.

Pepero Kiss (Under Editing and Revision)

P E P E R O   K I S S ~

(Introduction)

 

Soo Yun was the type of girl to hide in the shadows. A "Don't ask, Don't tell" type of girl.

Soo Yun was very shy.

Every day, she'd scurry her way to school (alone), walk to class (alone), and eat lunch (mentally alone). 

She had FRIENDS. But they weren't real friends, they were the type of people you'd only hang out with during school, and sit with for company. Sure, they'd text her and look out for her, but she could tell that once high school was over, so was their friendship.

Soo Yun didn't trust people. She didn't think she needed any "friends". She thought that "friends" were irrelevant.

Maybe scruffy little Soo yun is this way because of her past history?

 

On the other hand there is Daehyun.

Daehyun is not a "Kingka" Per say, but he has many friends, or "friends" as Soo yun may think.  People around him who just kiss his because he's so "gifted".  Girls ESPECIALLY like Daehyun. Is it because of his awesome personality?

 


Pepero Kiss

~Soo Yun~

"I need you Baby, Baby, BABY!" A happy Soo Yun sung quietly to herself with her ears plugged listening to her iPod.

"I love you gurl, Oh MY GURL!" She sang to herself as she spun the lock on her locker around.

"Teen Top?" She heard a scoff.

Soo Yun tried to glance behind her shoulder to see which catty mean girl was talking about her this time.

"She actually likes teen top?"

"Of course I like TEEN TOP!" Soo Yun thought to herself. "Which girl wouldn't like them?"

"I know right?" The other girl replied "She better stay away from MY L.JOE!"

"L.Joe isn't FOR YOU!" Soo Yun told them off. "L.Joe would NEVER like a CATTY IMMATURE LIKE YOU!"

Neither the less Soo Yun sighed, knowing that that whole argument she just had was just in her imagination. She could never bring herself to tell off someone like that. Even though she wished too.  So badly.

"Alright, Soo Yun." She sighed to herself as she closed her locker.

"What class do you have now? Dr-Drama!?" She stared at her schedual paper in disbelief.

This couldn't be right AT ALL! Soo Yun? In drama class? She was nervous just walking in the hallway and they want her to do acting? No-No-No!  That was NOT for her...

She swiftly made her way to the counseling office to complain. (Well, her version of complainging is "Uhm, I'm sorry for bother you, I really really am, but...) but when she got there she stood their in shock. 

The counseling office was full of the thing she hated the most. Teenagers.  She didn't hate teenagers that were IDOLS, but she hated just your avarage ever day teenagers. Why? Because they were EVIL creatures, ALL OF THEM! (besides herself and some of the fans she'd talk to through tumblr). She HATED teenagers because they were so cruel and heartless.

"Uhm...nevermind." She mumbled. Like anyone heard her ANYWAY.

As she was leaving the counseling office, she cringed at the sound of the first bell.

"Great!" She thought "Now I'm late on the first day of the second semester."

Another thing on the long list of what Sun Yoon hates is being late to something, especially classes. Because when you're late and you walk in all eyes are on you. She hated that.

~Daehyun~

Daehyun was the type of guy to un-intentionally steal the spotlight wherever he went.

He loved talking to people, Singing, acting, and most importantly FOOD (oh and his friends too)

"Psst!" He hissed to one of his many friends.

"PSSST!" He repeated hilariously loud, trying to get the attention of his friend who was OBVIOUSLY trying to ignore him.

"PSSSSSSSSSTTTAAAH!!!....Yoo Youngjaaae!" He hissed over some giggles of his observing classmates.

Youngjae finally gave in and turned around in his seat annoyed at his best friend "WHAT!?" He hissed back.

Daehyun tried not to laugh while asking his questioned "Uhm, do you have any gum."

"NO." Youngjae barked and turned around.

But only a few secounds later "PSSSSSSSTTTT!!!"

"WHAT?"

"Come on, I see you chewing gum! I want some! I'm hungry!"

"It's not like GUM is gonna fill you up!" Youngjae rolled his eyes.

"But I can pretend like I'm eatting though-"

"I have gum daehyun!" A pretty girl batted her eyes handing Daehyun a pack.

Like this, Prince Daehyun got whatever he wished for around school, from anyone and everyone.  He wasn't used to being told "No."

"It's the first day of class and you're already late, young blood?" 

As he scarfed 4 pieces of gum in his mouth at once, Daehyuns ears perked up as he heard the voice of his drama teacher.

~Soo Yun~

"Yes, I'm sorry." She bowed frantically.

The tips of her ears started to burn as she felt all of her peers eyes on her.

"W-why, it's alright? It's just one tardy...really." The drama teacher replied flustered by the way she was acting.

Soo Yun didn't reply, she was already nervous enough in front of the whole class. She didn't dare talk.

"Alright, well... try to find an empty seat." He instructed.

Soo Yun the heels of her converse shoes to face the class.

She already felt dizzy and her heart was racing as she looked to see all the desked accompanied each by a pair of eyes that were staring back at her.

That's when she spotted  HIM.  He was chewing on an enormous wad of gum, blinking back at her.

How could he just look at her like that?

"Ah." She said  self consiously as she spotted a seat.

It was the only one left, and unfortunately, it was the aisle to the left  of daehyun and three seats behind. 

"Damn it, why does it have to be this seat! Why do i have to be in this class!?" She cursed in her mind as she walked torwards the class.

She accidently glaned at Daehyun agan and to her surprise, while smaking on his gum he waved to her non-chaultnly.

It wasn't really a wave.  He just made eye contact with her and mover his hand from left to right in one swift movement only once.

But that was enough to shock her.

As her eyes buldged open at him, she misplaced her footing and ended  tripping.

"WHAT A CLUTZ!" A snob yelled over the roaring laughter.

Soo Yun winced to herself as she grabbed some of her papers which fell out of her bag. She looked around and everyone was laughing. INCLUDING DAEHYUN.

That jerk Daehyun. HE caused this.  He used to be the one defending her, but things has changed since then.

"Here you go."

Soo Yun looked up to see a hand extending in front of her with some of her papers.

She glanced up further to see a face smiling at hers.  It was a boy, he was very handsome too. 

"T-Thank you." She managed to stutter. 

He stuck his hand out to help her up and she bowed, thanking him once again then sat down in her seat uncomfortably, putting her head down.

~Daehyun~

Chewing his unnecessarily huge wad of gum, Daehyun turned around in his seat and scrunched up his face in confusement.

Why'd he feel sad when Soo Yun fell? It was hilarious the way she fell was all girly. Heh-heh. But still, when he heard the girl yell "CLUTZ" it wasn't funny anymore. 

When his friend Jongup went out the way to help her, he felt a pang of anger. He should be happy right?  She got help, right? 

Who is Soo Yun to him anyway? She's just anothr person. They aren't even freinds.

Daehyun shook his head to ride of the thoughts " it." He said outloud.

The class, who just heard Daehyun's random swear, bursted into giggles.

"What was that?" The Drama teacher questioned.

"Uh,... I said OV-EN. As in the temperture in here... it's hot as an OVEN! WHOO!" He waved himself.

"You're hot as an oven!" Some brave girl openly flirted causing more giggles.

Daehyun turned to face the girl who said that and gave her a wink.

The girls squealed as their hearts wavered, but while he was still turned around, he found himself stealing a glance at her. 

He couldn't belive how pretty she has gotten.  She was pretty then, but she has gotten even more pretty thzn before!

Huh....

After that class, everyone packed up their stuff and left. 

Daehyun glanced at where her desk was, lingering behind.  But she had already left. She was FAST.

"Huh,..." He said to himself.

"What?" Youngjae asked packing up his back pack.

"...it was her?" Daehyun said dumbfounded.

Youngjae groaned. "What are you talking about NOW!?"

"Soo Yun! Soo Yun! It was really her...." He trailed off, getting lost in deep thought.

"So, she does go here you know." Youngjae rolled his eyes.

"Yeah but..." He got lost in thought again.

Youngjae facepalmed himself before mumbling about "finding a girlfriend before I become the third wheel again."

~(^-^)~

Daehyun laughed and smiled at the place he was the most happiest.  The cafeteria.

He was especially happy because on his tray, a slice of cheesecake.

The cafeteria hardly EVER serves cheese cake, and he got THE LAST SLICE!

"Cheesecake! Cheesecake! Cheesecake!" He sang happily, grinning while walking with a pack of friends. (And catty girls)

"OOOMPF!" Suddenly, Daehyun bumped into something...or someone. And it sent his tray flying as along with the cheesecake on the floor.

"My cheesecake!!!" He squealed dramatically.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" A snotty girl yelled, clinging to Daehyun's side.

"I'm sorry." The girl who bumped into him, apologized again.

"Who did this?" He asked angrily.

His anger left him as he looked up to see who the culprit was; Soo yun.

"Ah, I'm sorry!" She winced again, bowing this time.

"Soo Yun." He suddenly said, clear as day.

It shocked everyone, even himself..

"Wah, he knows her name?"

"Do they know each other?" People started to hiss.

He looked around not knowing what to do or say. 

He got up and looked down at her. He felt nervous seeing her look at him with her big eyes and pretty face.

"If your clumsiness is contagious, then their is no hope in the world."

The cafeteria bursted into laughter.

He chuckled himself, but felt a pang of regret when he heard Soo yun muffle a last little sorry, brush the food off her shirt, and quickly escape the cafeteria.

~Soo Yun~

"That rude daehyun." Soo Yun sniffled.

Wiping her eyes with her sleeve she frowned, leaning against her locker in the hall she looked into her compact mirror, trying to pick the bits of food out of her hair.

"How could he just act as if he doesn't know me. He clearly said my name."

"Are you ok?"

Soo Yun's eyes darted up.

No one was supposed to be in the hall, not even HER! It was school policy.

"Yes." She answered quickly, wiping her eyes hoping no one heard her before.

She looked up and gasped to see the boy with the smile from before, along with a much taller friend of his with a strange blue fringe.

"Are you sure? It doesn't look like it Noona." The boy spoke up this time.

"Wah- Noona?" She thought to herself. He was YOUNGER than her? It does explain his baby face...

"Yes." She nodded. "Thank you."

"Noona, it looks like you had a bit of an incident." The boy with the smile said, leaning down to brush the lettuce of his shoulder. "Wah, he's younger too?"

Her eyes widened at the sudden contact. "He's even cuter up close." She thought.

"Thank you." She whispered.

"No problem." He helped her off the ground.

"My name is Jongup." He introduced himself.

"I'm Junhong, but I go by Zelo."

She nodded and cleared her throught "I'm... Soo Yun."

"Well, We're about to go get lunch! You should come." Jongup smiled.

"Um-"

"I'm NOT taking no as an answer!" Zelo grabbed her arm and pulled her off on their way.

~(>.<)~

Weeks past and slowly, Zelo and Jongup started making friends with their newly founded noona. Every day, they'd visit her at her locker and they'd laugh together.  She was more confident when she had those two around.  They were like her little brothers.  Jongup even got Soo Yun to stay in drama class with him.

Jongup's seat in the class was right next to hers and they'd always whisper and giggle secretly.

Things were going good for Soo Yun, all untill one day at lunch Zelo and Jongup insited Soo Yun join them and meet their friends at lunch.

"NOONA!"

"No."

"NOONA!"

"No."

"NOONA!"

"Not gonna happen."

"Come on!" Zelo began to whine louder. "You have to!  NOONA!"

"I don't wanna go!" She closed her locker. "It doesn't seem fun! Eating with people I don't know and have them judeging me!"

"Why?! It's fun! If you go, and you sense they don't like them you should act weird and creep them out for your own entertainment! You could even make a face like this!"

"It'll make them leave! It's funny! Come on!"

She laughed, that's something her hoobaes made her do. Laugh.

"Alright.." She sighed.

"VICTORY!"

~(o.o)~

They took Soo yun to a pizza parlar and led her to a group of teens.

Although she was HIGLY uncomfortable, she smiled.  She was doing it for her little brothers.

"Hey guys!" Jongup smiled.

"JONGUP!" A guy a bit taller than him called happily with squinty eyes.

"Himchan hyung!" He gave him a handshake. 

She stood next to Zelo awkwardly, but Zelo seemed happy.

"Hey, we have a special guest here!" He called over the crowd.

She felt her heart sting, and she cringed as Zelo pointed over her.

"Who's SHE?" She heard some girls in tight dresses with long black hair say.

"Soo Yun." 

Her eyes darted to where her name was called.

~Daehyun~

"There she is again." he thought to himself in disbelife.

"What are you doing here?" He finally spoke.

She blinked.

"I just TOLD you hyung." Zelo spoke up. "Me and Jongup brought her here!"

"Yeah!" Jongup smiled and walked by her side and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "We're friends!"

The same pang of anger hit him again.

He pointed at her. "Why are you friends with her?"

Girls around him snickerd.

"That's not what I meant. I mean, why are they...well it is what I meant, but I didn't mean for it to come out that harsh." He winced while thinking to himself.

She suddenly scoffed, suprising everyone.

They were used to see her passive nature.

"Daehyun."

He turned around to see Youngguk look at him with disapproval.

"Don't act like you don't know her." He then turned to Soo Yun and smiled. "Hello."

Soo Yuns face lit up as if she was given a thousand dollars. "Youngguk?"

He nodded at her and she proceeded to hug him, leaving everyone confused but Daehyun, Himchan, and Youngjae.

Youngguk was like Soo Yun's older brother growing up since he was Daehyuns older cousin.

"It's good to see you too!" Youngguk laughed being squezzed in her arms.

"Sorry." She released him. 

Daehyun gritted his teeth and looked away annoyed. Seeing them be so friendly made him also kinda angry.

"Hyung, How do you guys know eachother?" Zelo scratched his head.

"Ha! You know her too! Well, She knew you and Jongup when you were babies and she was little. Her and Daehyun used to be two peas in a pod."

"HYUNG!" Daehyun snapped.

"WHAT?" Youngguk snapped back "It's true!"

Daehyun silenced himself, knowing he had authority and power over him.

"Me and Himchan used to look after her."

"AH! I remember you know!" Soo yun snapped and pointed to Himchan and he smiled big and embarrassingly.

"Do you remember me too?" Youngjae rose his eyebrows.

"Yes." She answered shyly.

"Could you not-AH HYUNG! I WAS KIDDING! I WAS KIDDING!"

Everyone laughed as Himchan put Youngjae in a headlock.

~(>_>)~

The group sat at a table at the pizzarea.

Soo Yun was sandwhiched between Zelo and Jongup, and Daehyun between YoungJae and Himchan, and Youngguk sat on the side.

"It's funny how Jongup and Zelo made friends with Soo Yun." Himchan laughed.

"It's not suprising." Younguk laughed as well. "When she was about seven, she treated them like they were HER kids."

"Oh yeah!" Soo Yun laughed.

"So I can call you Umma now?" Junhong grinned.

"If you call HER umma then you have to call HIM appa." Banguk pointed to Daehyun who coughed in suprise.

"Huh?" Jongup asked confused.

"They'd always play house-"

"I don't remember that." Daehyun denied right away.

"Shut-up." Youngguk squinted at him. 

"Anyway, they'd always play house," he continued his story "And Daehyun would always be the Appa and Soo Yun the Umma.  When they were little they were INSEPARABLE!"

"Oh, are you still that way?" Jongup asked, obviously lost.

Daehyun scoffed. "Obviously not!"

Too his suprise Soo Yun spoke up.

"He's right."

"Why not?" Himchan asked this time.

"Because, I have no reason to be friends with her..." Daehyun muttered, glaring straight at her.

She snarled at him while holding her smoothie then turned her attention to the window to look outside.

He had to admit, she was cute, she really was. 

He couldn't help but to stare at her.

"Well, I've seen one thing as changed?" YoungGuk spoke up.

"What?" 

"Daehyuns eatting habits, ussually we'd be ordering a third pizza by now."

Everyone laughed besides Daehyun who was still in deep thought.

"How could the hyungs show up from college and just spill our history to the whole school? How could Zelo and Jongup bring her here? Why isn't she being as silent as before? Why is she so.... so...."

"Daehyun!?!?!?"

"PRETTY!" 

"Huh?" Youngjae questioned the sanity of his best friend.

"I mean..." he glanced at Soo Yun who also looked confused. "The sky...it's pretty."

The group turned their attention to the window.

"It's just the normal sky." Soo Yun spoke up again.

"It's prettier than you!" Daehyun snapped which earned a gasp from Soo Yun and snickers from the catty snobs sitting at the table next to them.

"I didn't mean it!" Daehyun said only in his mind.

Soo Yun glared.

"You are a jerk, I can't belive I was friends with you." She hissed.

"I can't belive I was friends with someone like YOU! I'm glade we stopped talking! You're an ambimination of a person! Clutz!!" Daehyun added.

Soo Yun's face turned red.

~Soo Yun~

"That's it!" She screamed, Suprising everyone.

She had reached her peak. She was tired of apologizing for things that weren't her fault, she was tired of all the bowing, and most of all, she was tired of playing the victim.

"Are you thirsty Daehyun?" She asked sweetly.

She stood up and opened the lid of her smoothie and poured it over his head.

When she emptied the cup she stood back and smiled.

"Refreshing, isn't it? DRINK UP!" She grinned.

"Bastard." She grunted and scooted her way out of the booth.

"How DARE you?" The mean girls got in her way.

"If you hoochies don't MOVE OUT MY WAY! YOU'RE NOT EVEN CUTE! REALLY!" She yelled, shoving past all of them.

"I'm 300% done with EVERYONE, I SWEAR!" She screamed to herself once she got outside.

"Noona?"

She turned sharply on her heel.

She saw Jongup and Zelo standing there and her face softened.

"Was that too much?"

Zelo just smirked at her and gave her two thumbs up, which caused them to start laughing and heading back to school.

"That was freaking awesome." Zelo laughed.

"Hahaha...Hochies. HAHA!" Jongup laughed so hard his eyes squeezed closed.

~(<.<)~

About a month later, Soo Yun and Daehyun still were on bad terms, but on the bright side, Soo Yun had found more confidence. She even started to enjoy drama class.

"Alright class, whose thinking about auditioning for a drama in the future?" The teacher question.

Soo Yun rose her hand up confidently.

"Alright, as I thought. The majority of you, right?" He passed the class room. "You are aware of having to deal with skinship, right?"

"Skinship? That's the possitive thing ABOUT doing a drama. Everyone in dramas are attractive, If I'm with someone in a drama they're gonna be freaking hot, so....uhh...not seeing the down side of this." Soo yun thought to herself.

"So this is what is going to happen." The drama teacher continued to explain "I have wrote each of your names on popscicle sticks in two jars. The females in one jar and males in another.  I will call you're names out loud and you and that other person will become partners.  Throught this month you and your partner will have obstacles to get over..but the first one...." The drama teacher smirks "Is the WORST."

"Bring it on." She thought.

"Ok, first name I call is...." He drew from the jar marked "Boys" "Jongup."

Soo Yun sat up a little and turned to her right to give him a smile.

"If he picks me, me and Jongup would make a GREAT team." She thought.

Jongup nodded and crossed his fingures.

"And the girls...." He pulled a popscicle stick. "Han Ra"

Her bubble bursted and smile faded.

She glanced at him and she saw that his face was lightly shaded red.

"Oh! He must have a crush." She also thought, then tapped him and gave him a thumbs up for approval.

He just shook his head no, grinning.

Names past and none were hers, she began to become bored.

"Next name...Daehyun."

She rolled her eyes as girls around her began crossing her fingues and praying "Please pick me! Please pick me!"

"Please DON'T pick me." she scoffed boldly,  causing Daehyun to turn around slowly and squint at her.

"...Soo Yun."

"Excuse me, what?" Soo yun leaned forward confused.

"I said you're partners with Daehyun."

She blinked confused. "Seriously?"

"Seriously." He confirmed by showing her the popscicle stick in his hand.

"You have got to be kidding me." She said to herself.

The teacher went on reading names and Daehyun turned his head around smirking at her.

~(O.O)~

"Alright, as I said before this first challange is the worst.  But if you really want the lead, you would try your hardest."

"I want the lead." Daehyun whispered down in her ear making her uncomfortable.

"Don't care!" she hissed and stepped away from him, causing him to silently laugh.

"First things first, were gonna come up with names for you're couples." The teacher said in his own enjoyment.

She rolled her eyes and stopped paying attention. 

The teacher got to their couple and stop to scratch his chin.

Daehyun rose his eyebrows.

The teacher looked down at me and I squinted.

"How about "The old married couple." because you love eachother but you hate each other as well."

"I DON'T LOVE HIM!" 

"I DON'T LOVE HER!" The said in unsion.

"Yes you do, ANYWAY!" The teacher dismissed their defenses and walked to the end of the class room and grabbed a plastic bag.

"What's in there?" She thought to herself.

He opened the grocery bag and took out a couple of pepero sticks boxes.

"Oh no." She thought.

He then grabbed a ruler. "Whichever team has the smallest piece left wins."

Soo Yun slowly began to become her old timid self. She looked down and was nervous. 

She had to play the PEPERO game with DAEHYUN. Her new ENEMY... It reminded her of the time when they were kids.

*FlashBack*

The finally bell of school rung on pepero day.  It was time to go home.

"I don't wanna go home." Soo yun frowned.

"Me either! Let's hide!" He suggested.

"Ok!" She smiled.

The two little seven year old kids ran and hid in a huge tunnel on the play ground.

"What do you wanna do now?"

"I don't know." Then she took out a pepero stick from her little pink purse she carried around.

Daehyuns stomach growled.

Her eyebrows furrowed. "It's my last one."

"We could share it?" He eagerly suggested.

"Fine." She stuck part of it in .

"What are you doing?"

She took it out of . "I've seen it on tv. You put one end in your mouth the other goes in mine and we both eat it."

"Oh, ok."

She put it in and he bit the other end.

He began nibbling away.  Once he got closer to her she froze. 

When their eyes met, they both backed away nervously.

"Maybe we should do this when we're older." She suggested.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"But promise me one thing." She looked up at him.

"Anything." He grinned.

"When we both get older..."

*End Flashback*

"Old married couples turn!" The teacher smiled.

Her heart started to beat.

"Well, what are you waiting for!" Daehyun said annoyed.

She looked up at him bewildered.

"What, Haven't you seen this on TV?"

Her eyes widened as Daehyun struggled trying to keep a straight face.

"One part goes in your mouth and the other in mine."

Her mind went fuzzy.

"He remembers?" She mentally gasps.

"Hurry up, or you forfit." The teacher grew impatient.

All eyes were on her.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and glanced at Jongup for support.

He gave her two thumbs up and she nodded and put the pepero stick in .

Daehyun boldy slide his fingers behind her ears with his thumbs carresing her cheeks with every nibble he made.

Soo Yun eyes were wide as saucers.

"Why what...I what........why is he so handsom right now?" thoughts clouded her mind.

~Daehyun~

As his face inched closer to hers, he heard her squel, which caused him to smile a little.

"Don't. Move." He mumbled with the pepero stick in his mouth.

"She's cute." He thought to himself.

He was now so close to her that they could hear each others breathing. 

Their eyes were intertwined as if they were reading each others thoughts.

Soo Yun's was "I'm nervous."

Daehyun's replied "I won't hurt you." and with that he cocked his head a bit and finsished the bit of pepero stick.

It seems nobody had noticed their lips slightly brushed but them.

"WAAH! You finished the whole thing! And in only 4 seconds! WAH DAEHYUN YOU DOG!" The teacher patted his back in congratulations about them being the lead.

Daehyun smiled at the ground, the tips of his ears turning red.

As the teacher went to the next couple Daehyun turned to Soo yun whose eyes where still wide as saucers and whose fingers were at her lips.

He smirked when she caught his eye.

She glared. "What?!" she hissed to hide her embarrassment.

"She likes me." He thought to himself happily.

~(9.9)~

The next day the partner assignment was a breeze.

It was "Get to know your spouse."

They had to do a test on each other.  It was cheating for them because they already knew everything about each other.

"This is a breeze." Daehyun gloated outloud.

"Ok, pop quiz." The teacher said. "What's her favorite color?"

"Peach." He said without hesistation.

"What's her favorite animal?"

"She likes bunnies."

"What's her favorite food?"

"Fruits. Particularly anything sweet. She might have put peaches, becuase it's her favorite color and she's small minded."

Soo yun glared.  Daehyun ignored her glare with a smirk on his face.

"What's her favorite Number."

This put the hugest smirk on his face.

"7."

"TRY TWENTY ONE!" Soo Yun growled at him for getting the question wrong.

"WHAT! WHY?!"

"Because! I DON'T CA-A-A-A-ARE BOY I DON'T CARE!" She hit his arm.

"Alright, so far team old couple is missing one point."

"What's his favorite color?" The teacher preseded to ask her.

"He probably put TWO colors instead of one, Black and white."

"Correct."

"What's his favorite animal?"

"Rabbits."

"What's the difference from rabbits and bunnies?" The teacher scrunched up his nose.

"Just quiz me." She sighed.

"Alright ms. ATITUDE. What's his favorite food, you'll never get this."

She pointed at her own eyes with a serious face.

"ALL. OF. THEM."

"WAH! He seriously put all of them too! WAH! They seriously are an old married couple....this is creepy. Ok, what about his favorite number."

"Hmm......" She put her finger on chin.

Daehyun began to fiddle with his fingers nervously.

"How about....ten?"

"WRONG!" The teacher yelled.

"You were off by three!"

"Thirteen?"

"WRONG! AGAIN! Ha, no...7."

"Oh seven...OH!" Her eyes were saucer pans and she looked back at Daehyun.

"What?"

She just blinked at him.

"Don't look at me! YOU'RE the one who got the question wrong....BABO." He tried to hide his embarrassment.

~Soo Yun~

The next assignment wasn't any better. Each of the "couples" were given a script from a popular drama.  "The old married" couple got the worst one of all, the worst part was in the the title! "PLAYFUL KISS!" 

"YOU DO THIS ON PURPOSE!" Soo yun pointed at the drama teacher.

"Oh han ni. What has gotten into you!?" Daehyun immatated Kim Hyun Joong's voice.

"UGHHHH!!!!" She had a mental break down right then and there on the spot.

~(T,T)~

Laying on her bed with her computer on her lap, she ignored her vibrating phone.

It was probably Daehyun saying he's coming over today. She'd already told him a billion times HE'S NOT ALLOWED AT HER HOUSE!

"Soo YUN! SOO YUN! COME HERE!" She heard her mother call in excitment.

"UGH!" She groan. Now she had to take off her head phones, pause the video, slip on her slippers and walk down the hallway to see what she wanted.

"I'll be back L.Joe." She blew a kiss to her computer screen and took off.

"We have a guest!" Her mom grinned opening the door wider.

Soo Yun glared when he saw his smirking face. "Look how handsome he's gotten?!" Her mom gasped.

"You know what's even handsomer!? The back of his head. LEAVE!" She pointed.

"SOO YUN! DON'T BE RUDE!" Her mother began to nag. "He told me you had a drama project to do!  You better get to it."

She glared at him as he smiled.

~Daehyun~

"Wow, it's been a while since I've been in here!" Daehyun gasped looking around.

"Don't care." She said getting comfortable on her bed, plugging her earphones back in and continuing to eat her snack.

He squinted at her. "How could anyone be so annoying and cute at the same time!" He thought as he went over and softly shoved her aside.

"HEY!" She said removing her head phones.

"Move four eyes!" He flicked her head and took her labtop.

"Teen top?"

"Of course!?" She said as if it were something he should know.

"We should write our script out." He ignored her and opened a new document. "We have to have a kiss scene it said." He read the criteria.

"Ew." Soo Yun said with a mouth full of yogurt.

"Shut up." Daehyun ignored her agian. "So, I think we should go with the first kiss scene."

"WHY DO YOU GET TO PICK!" She complained.

"I'm just being logical here! The second kiss scene was for a long time and in the rain, and the third the female charecter kissed first, the fourth was the ...erm...honeymoon kiss. And then there was another female lead again. So.."

"Fine, the first kiss scene is good." Soo Yun agreed.

~(*.*)~

"So, let's practice." Daehyun said after he finished typing up the script and watching over the *video.

"Alright."

Daehyun and Soo Yun sat invertidly from eachother.

"Teacher, I told you that's not it." Daehyun looked up and glanced at Soo Yun who was pouting insecurly.

"It's not becuase of her." He continued, while facing his front again "My life is in the dumps, because of a stupid girl like her."

Soo Yun's face looked slighty more sadder.

"That's...and Insult." He smirked.

"Stupid?" She looked at him sadly.

He leanded back in his seat now facing her with a smile still on his face. "Troublesome-Idiot."

So Yun's face became more hurt. "BAEK SEUNG JO!"

Her eyebrows furrowed as if she were thinking "You're right, it's true that I have been a little troublesome to you."

"Just a little?" He asked.

"....A lot." She admited, which made him smile.

"I was taught to never boast about what you didn't earn!" She blurrted out.

His smile faded little by little.

"Just because you were born smart, doesn't give you the right to look down on other people."

"Nobody is putting anyone down, those people just put themselves down." He defended. 

"You call that an inferiority complex."

"Bad Jerk." She says frowning at him. "A jerk that doesn't even have one grain of human feelings."

Daehyun looks up and around smiling, as if he doesn't care about what she's saying at all.

"Rude...Icy...BAD LUCK!!" Soo Yun adds some of her true held in anger in her line

"But then," He turns back around "Why do you love that rude, icey, bad luck jerk." He looked at her with a smile and glittery eyes.

Her eyes widened. "What?"

"You said you're happy and that you liked it."

Her eyes were still glued to him.

"Even in your text book it was filled with my name." He said proudly.

She bit her lip angerily.

"Therefore could you even studied?"

"Really, you wanna take it that far huh?" Her eyebrows furrowed. "In that case I have something in mind too!"

She smiled to herself and stuck her hand in her purse.

"Are you prepared for this?" She wiggled her jaw just like the main charecter did which almost made Daehyun laugh.

She took out a photo and stood up.

"EVERYONE! I PRESENT TO YOU! BABY BAEK SEUNG JO!" She spun around holding the photo smiling.

"Oh Ha NI!" Daehyun called struggling to keep a striahgt face with how cute she looked.

Soo Yun smiled and turned back around to face him.

"Did you really think I only had one picture? And you call yourself a genius?"

Daehyun stared at her in disbeleif and snatched her arm.

"You come with me." He said sternly and led her to a wall in her room.

"OUCH! It hurts! NO SERIOUSLY DAEHYUN! YOUR CUTTING OFF MY CIRCULATION! KNOW YOUR OWN STRENGTH!" Soo Yun broke charecter.

"AH! You broke charecter!" Daehyun flicked her forhead.

"OUCH! I said KNOW YOUR OWN STRENGTH!" She rubbed her forehead.

"This is the part we really have to pratcie too.."

"THE KISS SCENE!?" She rose her eyebrows.

"Yes!" He rolled her eyes. "This is the part where most people fail, so we have to give 100%!"

"You're....really gonna kiss me?"

"No! Why would I?"

"I don't know....7." She implied to his favorite number.

"Oh, you mean that promise I made?"

"What!?" Her eyes darted to his.

"What?" He snickered, crossing his arms. "You thought I forgot easily? No, I don't forget."

"I did. I don't know what you're talking about." She pushed up her glasses and looked away.

"Then let me jog your memory." He laughed. "You wanted me to promise to be your first kiss."

Her eyes met his.

He remembered.

"Heh, look at you...You probably still haven't had your first kiss yet. Waiting for me?"

"NO." She finally spoke up much to his enjoyment. "I was just waiting for the right guy."

"Mmhm."Daehyun laughed. "Well, I promise I won't steal your kiss untill the right guy comes."

She noddes.

"But you really kept this picture!?" He laughed studdying the picture of him when he was little with a beach bucket on his head like a hat.

"Yeah, my mom kept it actually."

"Heh, that day was soo fun."

"Yeah it was fun seeing you throw up after eating three ice cream cones....and then you ate MY ice cream cone." She laughed.

"Yeah... now I want some ice cream." He pouted.

"Shut up." She laughed and nudged him. "Such a baby."

He giggled as well.

Their eyes met and they awkwardly looked away smiling.

"Well... I should get going. You should practice your lines."

"Ok." Soo yun followed him to the door.

"Sorry for intruding on your fan girling time." Daehyun laughed.

"It's alright... I had fun." She shyly admitted.

"Me too." He agreed.

"Well," He looked up at her "See you tomorrow?"

She nodded "Yeah."

"Bye..." He waved.

"BYe." She nodded and waved back.

"YOU BETTER NOT HAVE A BABY BEFORE YOU'RE MARRIED!" He heard her mother shout from behind the closed door.

"UMMA!" She screamed back embarrassed.

Daehyun laughed and started to walking to his car.

~Soo Yun~

It was the "Old Married Couple" turn to do their big scene.

Soo Yun was nervously doing her scene which turned out good because it fit her character. They had other people act as the class mates using the script Daehyun printed out for them.

Soo yun silently took a deep breath.

"This is it." She thought to herself "This is the big scene. The one they've all been waiting for.

She glanced over at Jongup who was giving her a thumbs up.

Daehyun snatched a picture from an Extra actress and roughly grabbed Soo Yuns arm.

"You, Come with me!" He said seriously and dragged her to a wall.

"I really hope he can't hear my heart." Soo Yun thought.

"It hurts! I SAID IT HURTS!" She whined talking about her wrist which he grabbed.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?" She said once her wrist was loose.

With a straight and blank face, Daehyun leaned forward using his hand on the wall to prop himself above her.

He leaned closer to her face which made her more nervous and the audience of snobby girls to gossip.

"What are you going to do?" She said without any direct eye contact.

"So you spilled the beans, huh?" He said staring directly into her eyes, gaining her attention.

Soo Yun bit her lips angrily.

"Even if you try to scare me, I'M NOT scared."

She looked away again. "The feelings I had for you..." She trailed off.

"You made me the target of redicule in front of all those kids."

Even though Soo Yun was acting, everyone could since her feelings of anger and hurt that were rumbling inside her for so long being released.

"I was getting revenge!" She thought of the time she regretted spilling the smoothie on Daehyun's head, but she wish she didn't feel regret. He deserved it, didn't he?

"I want to quit now." She glanced away again, now speaking more calmer.

In her head, it was just him and her standing there, and no one else. But little did she know, in his head it was the same.

"I don't want to like you anymore." She swallowed.

Daehyun leaned in and squinted at her. "You can do that?" He said with a sort of tamed fire in his attitude.

She looked him in the eyes. "I CAN!"

"Da- Baek Seung Jo, You're temper," she caught a breath "I've figured out how tiring it is"

Her voice started to crack with hurt "With graduation, my crush will also come to an end."

"I'm going to stop." She said determined.

He leaned in and looked her in the eyes "You're going to forget me?"

She had flash backs of the years she spent when daehyun wasn't in her life. When she was terribly alone. When she spent most of her free time in her room by herself with tubs of ice cream watching youtube videos of idols and nobody to talk to.  Where she was teased daily and nobody to defend her. Those sad years of her life she could never take back. And when he did come back, he didn't even make it any better. She hated him for that.

"Yeah!" She stared at him with her eyebrows furrowed.

"I'll forget someone like you," Her voice was wavey and it sounded as if she were going to cry "and at college I'll meet someone-"

"Then try to forget me." Daehyun, fed up with what she was saying cut her off with his line. Then suprisingly, his lips.

"You're....really gonna kiss me?"

"No! Why would I?"

Soo Yun's eyes were wide like saucers again.

As Daehyun pulled away, his eyes met her's and widened for a second as well.

*Flashback*

"Promise when we get older, you'll be my first kiss?" Soo yun smiled.

"Deal!" 

"You can't say deal! You have to PROMISE!" She pointed at him seriously.

"Ok, I promise."

"Cross your heart?"

He crossed his heart.

"Good." Soo Yun smiled satisfied.

"So does that mean I still have to kiss you even if you don't like me anymore since I promised?"

"What?" She questioned.

"Like what if you get mad at me. Will I still have to kiss you?"

"Well," she began to think. "A promise is a promise."

He nodded in understanding.

"Have you ever heard the term kiss and make up?"

"Of course!" He said "My parents say it all the time!"

"Well, we'll just do that! When we get mad at each other, we'll just kiss and make up!"

"Ok!" He agreed

"Besides, I think I'll always like you daehyun. Forever!" She cheesed.

He grinned as well.

"Good."

*Flashback end*

For a while he looked at her to see the priceless look on her face. (O_O)

Then he walked away, but only to stop halfway to look at her and smirk crookedly at her still standing frozen.

"Looks like something else." He stated.

"Mehrong." he added playfully, then walked away.

Soo Yun stared forward with thoughts clouding her mind and slid her back down the wall.

"ennnnd SCENE!" The drama teacher ruined the moment with his clapping causing her to flinch in shock on the floor.

She looked around and everyone was clapping, even the mean girls. She swore one even had a tear in her eye.

She looked up and saw a hand, she followed the hand with her eyes and this time it wasn't Jongup's face that trailed behind, but Daehyun's.

She shyly took his hand and he helped her up.

"I think we have our leads!" The drama teacher said proudly.

"Thank you." Daehyun said still holding her had. "now could you please excuse us." He bowed and pulled Soo Yun out in the hallway.

"Ok, I know I promised I wouldn't kiss you but I lied. I cross my fingures. At first I was planning this for a joke, because I knew you hadn't had your first kiss yet and you said you wanted it to be me when we were little. So I kissed you. Deep inside I think I was gonna to it for my own sick guilty pleasure too..." He shyly admited. "But there is some truth out of the other promise. I said I wouldn't kiss you untill the right guy came along, and that's me. I am the right guy for you. I know it, and you know it. So, ... what I'm saying is... Will you be mine?"

Waiting for her answer he grew nervous when he found no facial esspetion on her.

"Wh-what are you doing?" He asked confused about the face she was making.

"Baby Baek Seung Jo." She explained.

He gave her a confused look.

She rolled her eyes not seeing how he couldn't get what she was implying. (That She's the Oh Han Ni to his Baek Seung Jo)

"Yes, Babo." And this time she kissed him first, to his suprise.

"And for the record..." She said once they seperated "The first kiss was actually in episode one in the magical forest. The 2nd kiss was cut off. The third kiss was the scene we just did, the fourth kiss was at that regular forest where Baek seung jo-"

"Please stop talking."

"HEY!" She pouted. "Is that anyway to talk to your girlfriend?"

Daehyun rolled his eyes and sighed. "This is my life now?"

She batted her eyes.

"Kiss and make up?" He asked.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around him, placing a peck on his lips.

"If you guys are gonna be like this 24/7 I should never have told Youngguk and Himchan to come to the pizza parlor." Youngjae complained appearing in the hallway with a pass.

"Wah! YOU DID THAT!"

"Yes." Youngjae grummbled. "And I told Jongup and Zelo to bring HER too!"

"You set us up!" Daehyun gasped.

"YOU'RE WELCOME!" He said as he opened the classroom door.

"Oh, and by the way?" He looked over his head at the two "That was Daehyuns first kiss too."

"YAH!" Daehyun called turning completly red.

Soo yun giggled and hugged onto her boyfriend. "Cute." She stated.

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

"But you owe me!" She pointed at him.

"For what?"

"For all the years I spent alone." She pouted.

He wrapped her arms around her with his chin resting on her head. "I know but for every year we spent apart....we'll spend 21 years together...."

"What about 7?" She mummbled.

He was quite.

"Don't try to be all sentilmentle. If it's seven you'll take of years of my life span, just because you want to die early doesn't mean I DO!"

"YAH! You sure know how to ruin a momment DAEHYUN!"

"I'm kidding." He laughs. "I'm just kidding.

 


THIS IS FINNALLY DONE JEEZ! I SPENT YEEEARRRRS writing this. (Actually just a FULL freaking day)

I hope you liked it and the Playfull kiss and other K-pop references. 

If you haven't watched playful kiss or never seen the scene above or didn't see my subliminal link: Click HERE to watch it.

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!

 

AND AGAIN!

SORRY FOR ALL THE

SPELLING ERRORS (O.O)

(P.S, I don't know why but I kept forgeting the girls name! so If it says soon yon, yoon so, son yun, or Ect. I'm really sleepy! mmk!?)