Weird Noona

Unexpected Love

-Youngjae's POV-

 

Aisshh~Really? Wae? Wae? Wae?!!! are u doing this to me?!!!Noona!! Why do i need to go to the grocery store? Wae?????..Aisshh~ Really? I'm really annoyed...really!! I really hate my noona!!...She always ask me to do such things that she, can even do....She always say that i'm man in the house and should? should? do difficult things?

Like going to the grocery store? Are you kidding me?.. We will starve!!!! Omo..i cant take this...im really annoyed..

I was just watching B.A.P's cute performance and i was singing B.A.P's Crash~ .... Help me Help me Help me!!... haha so kyeopta~ and i was enjoying watching then suddenly noona knocked loudly on my door and said.

 

Yah! Youngjae!! Help me!!!!!!!.. and i said Yah!! noona!! you are even noisier than B.a.p's performance!!! aisshh~ can u please shut up!!!..

 

Wae? Why is my noona always shouts at me and even says the lines of the songs of B.A.P?? Wae?

A while ago, she said Help me~...then yesterday she said Yah! Youngjae please get down..or mom will kill me!! ( Get down- Warrior)...then last weekend he teased me while jogging and she said haha..babojae! I got the Power!!..hehe..since i was really worn out that time...( i got the power- Power)...and last week she said Yah!! Youngjae!! You have No mercy!.. Why are you letting me do this?( No Mercy- No mercy)...

Aahhhhhhhhh!! I'm freaking out!! Why is noona so weird? Does she also like B.A.P?...hope she doesn't....( sigh)