Meeting ( 회의 )

I Knew You Were Trouble ( 난 당신을 알고 문제를 했다 )

A/N: Hey guys, Authornim here. Hope you'll like this story. its based on your POV (Park JinHee).

Do listen to this while reading, it goes it with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNoKguSdy4Y

 

 

 

 

I Knew You Were Trouble ( 난 당신이 문제 알고 있었다 )
 
 
 
I smash the door close as i throw my bag to the side and walk towards the bench. Settle down, staring at the blue sky. 
 
 
Tears starts flowing down my cheeks as i bit my lips, so hard that it starts to bleeds. I shut my eyes tight, surpressing the tears that are threathening to fall off again. As i calm down, i lift my head, staring at nothing in common and start thinking. Thinking about a way out. 
 
 
Out of what?
 
 
Hell. 
 
 
I've been living in hell for pretty much forever. My bruises, are permenant. Not only physically, but also mentally. 
 
 
I was 5 when Mom died and left me alone with Dad. Dad's been a mess and always blame me for Mom's death. When Dad found a new replacement, everything went bad.. To worse. My stepmother, is just pure devil. And so as her daughter, Jung Sica. 
 
 
So here i am, pouring my heart out at my all time favourite place when i should be out, working. 
 
 
Earlier, Sica saw me, working at the Café i'm currently working at. She makes a scene, like a would. Creating fake lies, shoving me, pulling my hair. Of course, HeMi-unnie, the owner of the Café also the only person i trust in life, helps me out, kicking her out of the Café and letting me off early, which explains why i'm here right now. 
 
 
No one knows who i am. I'm invisible. I have no friends. I have no one to love and i don't have a reason to smile. Why? Whats the point of smilling when you really have nothing to smile about?
 
 
My thoughts were then cut off when the door clicks open, revealing a guy about my age. 
 
 
We stare at eachother in silence. I shift my gaze onto his eyes. And i found something similiar. Very similiar. 
 
 
Glimpse of hurt, sad.. Troubled.
 
 
Not a word said, he walks over, sitting at the same bench but further away, leaving a space between us. Usually i wouldn't care if theres company, but his existence seems to tick me off. His eyes, explains it all. 
 
 
 
"Life is hard huh?"
 
 
 
I snap out my thoughts as i stare at him. 
 
 
 
"Well, life isn't fair."
 
 
 
With that, i turn my head back, facing the front. I have to say, his existence is actually.. Comforting. Its nice to have someone experiencing the same thing as you and totally understanding. 
 
 
 
"Whats up with you?"
 
"Just ed up family. You?"
 
"Same. HimChan."
 
"JinHee. Well, whats wrong with your family?"
 
 
 
He sigh before ruffling his hair in frustration. Totally understandable. 
 
 
 
"Everything. Eversince my Mom died, everything changes. Everything. But now that i move out, everything will be alright. Well that is, if they don't find my house address."
 
 
 
I stare at him in disbelieve. Everything about us is too similiar. It seems like fate, but i don't believe in love. Well, i did. But not anymore.
 
 
"Hmm."
 
"Why are you here alone?"
 
"I rather be here than that ed up place. I don't wanna get another bruise."
 
"They beat you up?"
 
"Yes. My dad and stepmom. But i'm used to it, its been like this since i was 6."
 
"Why won't you move out?"
 
"Isn't it obvious? Money."
 
 
He stare at me as i face him, smirking. Suddenly, he grabs my arms, pulling up my sleeves. Revealing blue-black bruises. 
 
 
"You have to move out."
 
"Don't you get it. I can't"
 
"You have to stay with me."
 
"...We just met, what makes you think i'd trust you?"
 
"You can trust me, I know what you've been through ok? I know what it feels like being beaten up, being left alone in the dark. It justs surprises me how they dare to beat you up, a female."
 
"Thats insulting."
 
"Whatever. You have to move out with me."
 
 
I stare at him. Debating whether to follow him or stay in hell. Its a rare chance. I feel like i can trust him. I feel like i've known him forever. I feel like, god finally send someone to guide me, to save me out of this hell.
 
 
He grabs my hand, giving it a light squeeze. And thats when i decided. 
 
 
 
"Alright, i'll move out with you."
 
"Good. Cause, i'm not accepting a no. I promise i'll take good care of you."
 
 
 
Those last words made my stomach flutter as i stare at him, flashing him a small smile.
 
 
 
"Thanks."
 
 
 
 
 
"So whats the plan?"
 
"I'll just barge in, grab my stuff and walk out. You'll wait for me outside right?"
 
"No. I'm going in with you."
 
"Please, wait outside."
 
 
 
I watch as he heave out a sigh before nodding. 
 
 
 
"Okay"
 
 
 
We walk towards hell with a heavy step. As it comes into view, i told HimChan to wait outside as i went inside, keeping a straight face.
 
 
 
" is home."
 
"Where have you been ?"
 
"Did you know theres alot of thigs to be done?!"
 
 
 
Ignoring every single one of them, i make a run to my room, locking myself in it. I grab all my stuff as i shove it into my bag.
 
 
 
" open the door this instant!"
 
 
 
I scoff as i look around, finding a way to leave. My gaze stops at the window. Smirking, I lift the window open as i make a jump for it, landing smoothly on the ground like a pro before running back to HimChan.  
 
 
 
"Done?"
 
"Lets go."
 
 
 
We make a run for it as a smile spreads across my face. 
 
 
 
"Thank you HimChan."
 
"Its fine. You're okay?"
 
"I'm better."
 
"Good. We have to take the bus from here okay?"
 
"Okay."
 
 
 
We head to the bus stop and wait for the bus. We said nothing, just staring at the blank air and cars passing by. Then a question pops into my mind. 
 
 
 
"How can you afford to buy an apartment?"
 
"Simple, i work hard for it. But its a small apartment though"
 
"Better than nothing right?"
 
 
 
He lets out a small chuckle as i shift my gaze to the bus approaching. We enter the bus, sitting side by side. 
 
 
 
"Take a nap, i'll wake you up when we're arriving."
 
"HimChan.."
 
"Hmm?"
 
"I know i've said this a million times today. But thank you."
 
"Its alright. Now, come here."
 
 
 
I was taken aback when he gently lay my head on his shoulder, his broad and muscular shoulders. Hearts starts to beat rapidly as smile slowly spreads across my face. 
 
 
 
HimChan, he feels so special to me. Never have i met someone who can make me smile. He makes me smile after years. 
 
 
 
Slowly, i clutch onto his arms and fell asleep, with a smile on my face. This weird feeling i'm experiencing when i look at him. I kinda like it. 
 
 
This might be the start of something new.