apple.

Apple [oneshot]

 

The tree up the hill was our very special place. It was peaceful, quiet, and windy. Long ago, we planted a small apple tree. And here it is, strong and big. We would always go there and rest, or maybe play with each other. Lu Han and I were the best of friends, after all.

"Eun Ha! Let's go!" he said cheerfully, running towards the tree. 

I stopped to breathe. "Yah, Lu Han! You're too fast, you know!" I shouted at him, who was already there.

He grinned at me. "I'm not fast, you're just too slow!" Lu Han jokingly said. 

I rolled my eyes and continued to walk to the tree. 

Finally, I arrived. I was still breathing heavily, and was already tired of running. I fell to my knees and sat on the grass. "This is why you should be in the track & field club, Lu Han. You're way too fast." I said, drinking the mineral water that I bought.

Lu Han immediately took the bottle and drank too, "It looks boring, I don't want to join there. I just want to have fun," he threw the water back at me, and I quickly grabbed it. 

"You wouldn't really accomplish anything if all that is in your mind is fun," I said, taking off my black glasses. I then placed the glasses inside my pocket. "don't you want to do something serious, besides fun?"

He pretended to think and said, "Yep, I do." 

"Oh? What is it?"

The blonde-haired boy grinned deviously. "I wanna marry a certain girl someday."

My eyes widen. "Mwoh!? Really? You gotta crush on a girl right now?" I said, completely surprised.

I knew Lu Han very well. He always told me about what happens on his days. I was kind of like a diary to him, but he wasn't exactly using me. He really does treat me as a friend. We grew up together and almost separated ways, but thanks to his idiotically stupid ways, he and I became close once again.

Lu Han patted my head and messed my hair up. "Silly little Eun Ha. Of course I'd have a crush!" he said and chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. "Who is it? Your crush?"

His mischievous smile turned into a serious one. He looked at me with his big, pretty eyes. A part of me wanted to look away, and a part of me wanted to stare at him more. The longer I looked at him, the more I realized he was so good looking.

Never in my life did I found this guy, this awfully ignorant and tricky guy to be so attractive. Was this the reason why so many girls liked him? 

Everyday, girls would approach me and ask me to give love letters to Lu Han. Being so stupid I am, I accept it and give them to my idiot friend. But sadly, he would reject those. But in a really deceiving way. He would look at the girls in the eye and give them the 'innocent look'. The girls would be tricked and forgive him anways.

Yes, this is the Xi Lu Han. The chinese-korean guy who has a face of an angel, and a playful & foxy personality. The guy who I grew up with.. and almost fell in love with.

"Do you really wanna know?" he asked.

I bit my lower lip and slowly nodded. 

A smirk came to his face. He placed his hand on my cheek, his face slowly moving forward to mine. He was quite taller than me, so it was as if he was looking down at me. 

I closed my eyes shut. He's going to.. he's going to..!!

Then, I heard him laugh. I opened my eyes once again and saw him there, laughing his freakin' off. 

I frowned at him and started throwing powerful punches and kicks at him. "You stupid ! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!!!" I said. 

He stopped laughing and gave me a really cute smile, "Sorry! Got carried away!" Lu Han said. He suddenly climbed up the tree and picked an apple. He threw the apple at me, and smiled cheekily, "Hey, did you know? In ancient greece, throwing an apple to a girl is considered a marriage proposal." Lu Han said.

Then, I stood there, holding the apple he gave me, dumbfounded. I didn't know what to say.

"Guess you know my answer, huh?" he said and jumped down to the ground. Lu Han walked towards me and planted a small kiss on my lips. "You're the one I like, Eun Ha. I love you." he said and smiled at me, his cheeks all red.