The wedding! /Hunhan/

Charming

 

The day of Sehun’s wedding finally comes, and Jongin quite anticipates the suits on Luhan and Sehun and wonders if his judgement was accurate because he didn’t even ask for their measurements.

He meets Sehun behind, and Sehun is fixing Luhan’s wedding suit and a nice floral brooch is placed neatly on their left collars.

To his surprise, the suits suit them just fine. Jongin smiles in satisfaction as he prepares himself to be their best man.

Sehun is happy to meet Jongin, because he actually turns up to be the best man and he remembers that the cute boy’s bracelet was caught on one of the suits.

He hands Jongin the charm bracelet, and Jongin smiles and puts it in his suit pocket.

After the couple walks down the aisle, Jongin finds a seat infront and settles down.

The charm bracelet sticks out of his suit pocket and he takes it out, fondling with it.

He smiles as he remembers the cute and small man.

A voice suddenly interrupts his thoughts as he is asked, “May I sit here?” by a familiar voice.

He mumbles a soft “Yeah, sure.” And looks down at the charm bracelet which holds two interesting charms of symbols.

“That’s teleportation and earth.” The same voice mumbles. “I used to have that, but I misplaced it. You like EXO too?”

Jongin questions, “What is EXO?” without looking up at the stranger.

“It’s the coolest game online! They have many symbols and its kinda going viral. I personally like Teleportation and Earth.”

Jongin decides to look up but is interrupted by the priest’s request for the newlyweds.

He stands up and quickly tucks in the charm bracelet and dismisses the stranger’s words because he didn’t understand anything the stranger just said.

They clap when the couple kisses, and Jongin turns to his right to answer the stranger but his eyes open widely when he spots who the stranger is.

“Oh, its you! The owner of the tailor shop!” Kyungsoo giggles as Jongin’s face turns crimson red.

“Yeah.. I didn’t expect you to be here!” Jongin smirks. “This is your bracelet.”

“It is? How come you have it?”

“You left it at my store.” Jongin deadpans.

“Oh..” Kyungsoo mumbles as he scratches his head, thinking of when he left it.

Just then, Luhan and Sehun walk by hand in hand, smiling at each other sweetly, and Luhan gets excited, squealing, “Omo Kim Jongin! You met my cousin, I see!”

Jongin doesn’t know what Luhan is talking about, and Sehun answers for him. “Kyungsoo-shii! How do you know this dark-skinned retard?”

Sehun gets a smack on the head and a dumbfounded Jongin looks at Kyungsoo, saying “He’s your cousin?” while pointing to the said Chinese man.

Luhan mumbles something in Chinese and says “Yeah duh, I’m so cute, of course my relatives will be cute.”

Wow… today’s full of events. Jongin thinks aloud.

“Yeah, and I never thought I’d meet the cute tailor!” Kyungsoo accidentally squeals like a girl and turns pink when he notices that Jongin heard him.

Jongin blushes red, ruffling Kyungsoo's hair and asks Kyungsoo, “Up for a date?”

“Sure, we could get couple charm bracelets together!”

“Of course, charm bracelets brought us together.” Jongin smiles as Kyungsoo links arms with him.