hyunseungie, my tutor who become my boyfriend

MY FIRST LOVE AT LIBRARY

I walk to the library lifelessly.I let out a heavy sigh as I enter the library. As I saw him staring at the book without noticing me staring at his place at the corner of library that away from other people. I immediately make a huge step towards him.

"Ehemm" He look at me.I force a fake smile.

"You're late today"he stare at me like he wanna eat me.

"Err...I'm sorry hyunseung-shi" I look down.

" Just sit now" he continue stare at his book.I follow his instruction obidiently and sit in front of him.

"Open your book.We continue with your exercise last week" I stare at him disbelieve. He realise it.

"Why ? did you had fallen for me already? "

"wh...what did you say?" I shock with his question and I can feel my cheek a little bit blush.

"You know..since I kind to you today" he lean towards me. That make me become more blushing. But I calmly put down pencil and stare at him back."You're right.you're kind to me today. Ever since the 1st day you become my tutor,you're so mean to me." I smirk at him to cover my nervousness. "Ottokae seonsaengnim . It's seem that I have fallen for you" I said with my pout. I just wanna .

He smirk. Suddenly he lean forward at hold my chin. His lips just a few inch from mine. I blush like tomato and look away. " Ha...ha.... you're blushing" he laugh and start to move backwards.

I stare at him with my pink cheek and twist my lips.* such a player*

We continue our lesson calmly.

Two hours later, I found myself walking home with HIM. We' re silently walking side by side. There are a secret that I have to share. That is...Hyunseung my first crush. He actually my sunbae.

"_____ -hh" he called me.

I look at him weidly. He never call me like that. He always call me with a mean words like stupid,slowly,and others cruel nicknames.

" Today is last day I teach you as tutor"

" Wae? You don't want to teach me anymore?" I dissappointed and sad tone can be heard.

"because...." he suddenly lean forward and touch my lips with his. I widen my eyes. But,as i realise that I really want this kiss, I start to kiss him back. I wrap my arms around his neck as he tighten his hug around my waist.

A few minute later,we parted. I blush hardly as he smile at me. I look down. He hold my chin and lift my head so that he can see through my eyes.

" Start from this moment, I'll teach you as a boyfriend who want to help is girlfriend ,not as a tutor. So start tomorrow, everyday is our dating,okay?" he wink at me plus his sweet smile I smile and nodded. He pull me with his hug at my shoulder and continue walking me home.

For me,this is the sweetest day in my life. This is my 1st love story and it started at a library.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

My new one shot.

Enjoy it and don't forget to subscribe and comments

: D