Being Bored Isn't So Boring

When Boredom Strikes

The autumn breeze carresed my face as I lay on the grass. The fluffy clouds floated away and I let my mind settle.

"Yu-ah~"

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Kai's y husky voice. Looks like the being sleeping soundly next to me just now is finally awake. 

"Mhmm?"

The silence continued. Probably he fell asleep again. I took this chance to observe his features as I uncosciously smiled foolishly to myself. He wouldn't know what I was doing as his eyes were closed.

Wrong.

"Couldn't resist my looks, could you?"

I was taken aback by his question and quickly looked away when I felt the blood slowly creeping up to my face.

"H-how would y-you know?" I said, trying to sound calm when it was obvious that I was flustered.

"Well, you know how conceited I am right? I just guessed, but you're stuttering so I guess it's true," he said.

Not eveyone can call themself conceited unlike this guy here. I scoffed and stared into the sky again. Soon enough, boredom struck me and I sat up straight.

I brought my knees closer and placed my head on them. 

"I'm booorreeedd~" Kai suddenly said.

"Yeah..me too."

We stayed there in silence again when somebody poked my neck and whispered "Tag, you're it."

I turned my head only to find his face an inch away. I jerked my head back and furrowed my eyebrows when he started running.

"Y-YAH!!"

I stood up and ran after him caught him soon enough. I tried to run away but he caught me in his arms in three seconds flat, unlike me, I had to run for 5 minutes just to catch him. Damn you, short legs.

Luckily for me, I had quite strong arms. I wriggled out of him and ran as fast as I can but I felt Kai's hand gripping on my wrist as  I continued to run.

Unfortunately, I tripped on my shoelace and fell, pulling him along to the ground.

Somehow, I landed on my back and Kai landed on me.

I stared back into his brown orbs when he suddenly rolls over, this time, making me on top of him.

My eyes widened when he pulled my head closer to him. His breath caressed against my lips.

Soon enough, he crashed his lips onto mine. My eyes fluttered close and kissed him back.

He pulled away after a minute and I was a little disappointed at the lost of contact.

"Well, being bored isn't so boring now, ey?" he said, giving me a wink.

And then, he pulled me in for another kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Oh look! It's done :DDD It's short but yeah, I hope you guys liked it :) Subscribe and comment please! Don't you want karma points? *wiggles eyebrows* loljk. Kbye :D