C H A P T E R O N E :

Her Love & His Lies

 

We have never been the "it" couple in school. We have never been the quiet couple. Because what? We're not a couple. We're just like friends but farther than that. And it irks me, doesn't even Wonho notice me as a girl not an irritating pest? Will he even do that? For me, no. Never. He would just rather date his than to be with me, but he's kind. He's mysterious. One moment, he's cursing me in his mind, the next thing would be treating me to my favorite ice cream shop. Gee, I love ALL of his sides. Never did he fail to empress me with his things.
 
"You're such a patient girl, Julri" Min Ah said as she peeks at Wonho with me. "And what's the point of peeking Wonho? You're close to him, right?" she asks and slaps my arm. "Yah!" my voice's loud. I covered my mouth and returned my eyes to the peaceful Wonho. "Julri, come out" Wonho said and I looked at Min Ah giving her the you'll-get-it-later look. "N-neh" I reply and gets out behind the bush. "You too, Min Ah" he added and Min Ah's eyes blinked. I bit my lower lip, walking all the way to his direction.
 
"I-It's sure a nice day, isn't it?" trying to change the subject won't hurt, right? "Why are you hiding behind the bush?" I guess not. "O-oh.. to surprise you?" I rep-lied, his eyes not leaving the book he is reading. He grinned. My mysterious Wonho just grinned. "Min Ah, are you sure that you don't have anything to do today?" Wonho asked. I looked at Min Ah, she looked at her wrist watch and gasped "Cheering practice!" Min Ah said as she waved her hand to us. "Sorry, gotta go!" she bid goodbye and runned towards the way to the school gym.
 
"It's Friday today and you're bothering her" Wonho said as he closed his book. "I forgot about her cheering practice, but hey, she did volunteer herself to join me!" I said, sitting beside him. He gave me a chuckle and set aside his book. "You know, you don't need to peek behind a bush just to see me. Min Ah's right, close or not, you're still stalking me" Wonho said with a smile. That smile that makes me melt. But I protested, "Yah! Wonho-ah! I'm not stalking you!" still, he gives me delightful chuckles. Am I the reason behind them? Am I? Maybe. Just for now.
 
"It's pretty late, why don't you visit Myungsoo-hyung in the hospital? Visiting hours will be over after two hours" Wonho said as he looked at his wristwatch. I looked at mine, it says 5:30. "Gosh!" I stand up and hugged my Wonho. Well, what I received is just an irked expression of his face. "Bye! Be safe going home!" I said, knowing that he will drive his car later. Man, he drives fast I tell you. I let go of him and smiled. Wonho just sighed and curtly nodded his head. I giggled as I skip going to the direction of the main gate of the school.
 
I'm badly in love with this bipolar jerk. Whatever they call him. He's just perfect for my eyes.
 
"Oppa," I opened the door of Myungsoo-oppa's room. "I'm here now.. just a little late" I silently giggled as if he'll wake up from his very deep slumber. I closed the door in silence. "It's been a year since you've been sleeping on the very same spot" I sat on the chair beside his bed. There, I watch his peaceful sleeping face. "I guess, I have moved on with my feelings for you, oppa" I said, proudly smiling. I looked around the room enclosed with these boring four white walls. I sighed, pity took over myself. "And it's been a year since you're in that situation" I leaned my head on the bed with my arms crossed supporting it. "I wish that you would wake up from your deep slumber, sleeping beast" I chuckled at the name I gave him.
 
An hour later, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I sometimes make my phone in silent mode. "Yeobuseyo?" I answered the phone call. "Julri-ah! Ppalli! Wonho is in emergency!" my eyes widened to what I heard from the other side of the phone call. Emergency?! I stood up not caring where I am. "I'll be going there! Where are you?!" I asked, getting my bag and making my way to the door, apologizing to Myungsoo-oppa mentally. "Seoul Medical Hospital!"
 
"N-neh! I'll be going down in a minute or two!" I said hanging up first and running through the silent hallway of the hospital. I don't care who's sleeping or not. What I care about is MY Wonho.
 
--okay, this is one crappy chapter we have here. *le heaved a sigh* but you're not going to unsubscribe, right? :3
 
oh, I love you for subscribing. I promise you to update more and more. Just give me time to recover from my long-term author's block :D