BIGBANG & SNSD!!!

Something New Everyday.

"Annyeong! 1..2..3...We are So nyuh Shi Dae~" they bowed. Yoona glanced to her right and saw Daesung smiling at her she waved at him and chuckled as she saw him with a shock reaction, She then bowed again and went to daesung and Bigbang. 
"Oppa why did you have to make those silly faces?" Yoona asked him and they smiled ant each other, They both hugged each other. "It really has been a long time Yoona Yah." He replies. "Yoona,would you like to go to our after party?" G-dragon invites yoona. Top Seungri and daesung Elbowed each other, "OK. but I don't think the others can make it, they have really busy schedules." Yoona replied. 

"Oh addaso, then is it okay if you would hang out with us?" TOP asked Yoona nodded Seungri jumped up and down. "YAY!!" Daesung and Seungri cheered yoona laughed. 

They went to the after party as promised, Taecyeon from 2PM was there, Jo Kwon from 2AM, Lee Seunggi, Donghae,Shin Dong,and Leeteuk were there and so were others. "Yoona! What are you doing here?" Donghae asked as Shin Dong and leeteuk were standing next to him while taecyeon was listening. 

"Wae? I can't  be invited to a pary?" she says and chuckles. "No...its just...-" Donghae was cutted off by Shin Dong "he was blushing when we were talking about you." He said and Donghae elbowed him hard. Yoona chuckled. "YOONA!" Someone else called, Yoona turned around it was TOP & GD, "Wahh yoona you are popular." Leeteuk joked. Yoona lightly hit him. TOP&GD walk towards them. Leeteuk pulls yoona between him and Donghae and they put their arm around yoona While Shin Dong was eating with others. 

"Yoona yah wanna come with us?" Top asked. Donghae and Leeteuk looked at each other and gulped and put yoona behind them before she can. "Where do you guys plan on taking her?" Donghae and Leeteuk asked as Yoona was behind them. "Why does it concern you?" GD asked. "Yoona is like...a...sister to me, and i want to make sure she is Safe at all times." Donghae said Leeteuk knew he looked at yoona more than a sister. "oppas its okay i trust them they will always keep me safe oppas." Yoona said and stood by their side. Donghae clunched his fist. "Addaso kaja hyung." Donghae said and left. Yoona felt bad. 

"Kaja." GD &TOP replied "oh...addaso. " she replies and follows them to 2NE1's table . "Oh! Im Yoona?" Dara exclaims "Ye,..Annyeongahasseyo Im Yoona immida." She bows. "Hehe we know, This is Park Bom, CL and Minzy." Dara introduces 2NE1 as a group. 

"Its great to meet you all" Yoona smiled at all of them "Mianhaeyo,the others couldn't make it due to busy schedules. " Yoona apologized "Anniyo kwenchanyo" CL replied. ''Will it be okay to call you 'Unnie' ?" Yoona asks. They nod 

2 hours pass...

..

..

..

..

..

Yoona gets dropped off by BIGBANG (GD driving). "This is the place." Yoona Says, "kamshamida. Annyeong oppas!" She waves her hand. "annyeong! See you next time!." Daesung and TOP say she closes the door and they watch her enter in safely, 

A/N: Hey guys well here it is. hope you guys enjoy. and wait for the upcoming chapters