The session

Photoshoot

"Photoshoot, guys. Hurry up!" Leeteuk was screaming at the members who were busy doing nothing around the dorm.
"But hyung, it's raining...Can't we stay inside and enjoy this day we could have, free." Kyuhyun responded.
"N.O. Now move it!" he was already dressed and packed, ready to go.

After few more protests, Super Junior was finally embarked in the van and on the move, heading to their usual studio. All of them were watching the gloomy clouds and the little rain drops hitting the windows, bringing their mood down, making them silent. All they wanted was to stay home, cozy and comfy while drinking hot chocolate watching the TV. But no, they had to work and spend so many hours in that cold, cold studio and change thousand outfits, hairstyles and poses and do whatever the photographer asked them to do.

"We're here!" The manager announced and gave them umbrellas as they were getting off the car.
Talking to the photographer they finally asked what the theme was... And they got a shock.

"OTPs. That's our plan for today. I got countless letters, e-mails, tweets from fans, i don't even know who they managed to find those out, anyway they want to see that in a photoshoot. Sorry guys, but it's happening. I have to do it in order for those to stop. And i so want it to stop. I am not able to sleep at nights because i even get phone calls in the middle of the night. I need my beauty sleep and you pretty much ruined it. Oh and BTW, means by the way just so you know, i have a few ideeas that i think will please all of them. And shut them up." he smiled evily and even a little bit masochistic.

Sighing hard, the members went to change. The first pair was Eunhyuk and Donghae.

"You are called Eunhae and you were the most popular pair..."

"Yeah we kinda know that already. We always get asked about that..But we thought they were just saing our names together because it was faster that way not because they root for us together..as a couple" Eunhyuk explained while they were changing few poses. Always coming with new ideeas, he even made them lose the shrits. And it was clear that he was enjoying himself. Then it was KangTeuk, KyuMin, YeWook and even EunSiHae and all the others he heard of. He went from slight touch to hugs, kisses, feeling the other and even groping. Except for Yesung and Ryeowook, those looked too innocent for all the touchy-touchy the others were actually liking. After a while there was no need to be told what to do, it came naturally, it was like the boys were doing that all the time, and he didn't even dare to think it was not true. He knew the boys liked skinship and they loved to say it was fan service but if you got to really knew them, you get second thoughts on that.

Then it was finally time for KyuSung...They were horrible! Awkward, shy, not at all like the others. Even if they did some fanservice during concerts or live broadcasts, here...Lord, they . He couldn't even make them put an arm around each other neck's and smile properly, let alone drop the clothes. Nope. They brought up some big fake smiles and stiff bodies.

"There is definitly something wrong with those two" Eunhyuk whispered into Donhae's ear.

"I knoow~. They aren't like that at all when at the dorm. What do you think happened between them?" he whispered back
 Actually they weren't whispering at all, they talked loud enough for the photographer to hear.

"Take 5 everyone" he exhaled in defeat. "Kyuhyun, Yesung i need to talk with you. Come here!"

"Y-Yes" they said at them same time. "What's wrong?

"Drop the act. Tell me, what happened? You used to be the most fun and open people i even worked with. Well, except from Donghae and Eunhyuk, those two would agree even if i made them strip off clothes and pose ..." he said smirking.

"Challange accepted. We will do that." Yesung said fast, not letting Kyuhyun say anything about it. "But can we do it after the members leave? Please~~" he puppy-eyed the photographer.

"Hyung, why did you agree with something like that? I refuse to do it! Never ever will i drop my clothes in front of other people." he said annoyed then pouted angrily.
So the redhaired man carresed his back softly  and whispere something to him, something the 3rd person there couldn't hear. But one thing was sure. It made Kyuhyun blush and nod his head in agreement. It was settled, they were going to pose for the photoshoot.

"Guys" he yelled after the other members "I just need to take few group shots and you are free to go, except these two awful boys here" he pointed at the men beside him that just lowered their heads, "that i need to have a chat with after i'm done taking pictures."

 Even if they complained a little, they agreed to those plans and just went with it.

With that done, it was finally the time they were waiting for, to take everything off. And everything changed, well maybe because they were allowed to keep on their boxers -they really didn't want to be completly exposed in front of other people- or because the rest were gone. But they were having fun again, being their usual self, or at least, the self he used to see in his studio.

 "So now you want to tell me what really happen? Why did you act so weirdly around the boys?" he began questioning them. There had to be a reason for their strange actions. Even if may not seem like it, all the members usually came to him to complain or to ask for advice, using the excuse they wanted a private photoshoot. And it was the same for Yesung and Kyuhyun, he knew pretty much everything that was going on in their lives, except for this incident right here.

"W-well it's kind of hard to tell...And we want to keep it as a secret for now..." Yesung took the initiative, as always.
 
 But right after finishing that sentence Kyuhyun smashed his lips on the redheads, shoking everyone that was still in the studio to help. Although he was in shock too, he didn't miss the chance to take a picture he will cherish for the rest of his life. He was so gonna use it to black-mail the boys. The only problem was that the kiss got so intense they had to look away and even blush a little.

They finally parted. Panting and with red cheeks.

"So it's like this...Hope you can keep the secret for now. We don't want to hear the others criticising us..just yet." Kyuhyun said, pleading with his eyes.

"For-for how long have you been together?" he asked still looking away.

"T-that's hard to answer...we had some moments few months ago but since then it was just you know, some stress relieving action. Although my backside hurt the next days, like hell, it was worth it, it made me realise who is the man i love even if it pains me. But as a couple, we've been going out for five months, I think." Yesung was the one to talk this time while he was still posing and waiting for the pictures to be taken. That didn't happen so he just gave up.

Our photographer was still trying to process  what he just heard. There were times when he thought that these two boys were closer than they should, touching more than they should, but he never thought there was something as big as this going on between them. But to be frank, he wasn't as surprised as he thought he would be. Sure, he never expected to hear the news, or in this case, see,  this way.
If they are together and managed to hide it so well until now, others, like Donghae and Eunhyuk, could be together too. Life is full of surprises.

Sighing, he came back to reality and continued to do his job, but now that he found their secret he made them pose in even more erted ways and he was sooo close on making them lose the underwear that he wanted to reap his hair out when yesung'a phone ringed.

"Hyung...Yes we are almost finished. Yes. Yes 10 more minutes and we'll be on our way . No it's fine we'll call a cab."

Kyuhyun smirked evily as he approached his lover and back-hugged him. Gasping, he was close to dropping the phone but he handled that impulse and kept his calm as he was still talking with someone, who seemed to be Leeteuk. Feeling the bare skin on his back made him a little embarrased and nervous, what if he let it slip a moan or something and Leeteuk would hear and get all crazy on them? He couldn't let that happen.

Swinging thier bodies slowly, he started kissing his neck, his shoulder, leaving a mark there, his possesive side kicking out. And that made the other moan quietly into the phone, and regretting that the second he let it out. How could he be so stupid?

"Yesung what was THAT??" Kyuhyun was able to hear Leeteuk's voice screaming at Yesung but he was sure he wasn't the only one, looking at the curious faces around him. But then it was just undefined noise coming from the device. The maknae tried to surpass his laughter but when that failed and let some chuckles be heard he covered his mouth with his lover's shoulder. But that only made Yesung shiver and almost let free another moan, but he got saved by the photographer that snatched the phone.

"Leeteuk, I'm gonna ned you to leave me do my job and to not disturb my models when they are working ok? KayThanksBye!" and he ended the conversation.

"Hyung.." the redhaired boy was completly grateful and his eyes were practically sparckling. "Thank you" said softly.

"You-you" he turned so he was facing Kyuhyun "what is the matter with you? Do you want Leeteuk to know about us and never hear the ending of his lecture? He will probably tell everyone to keep an eye on us so we won't be able to see each other. Do you want that? Do you?" he picked his clothes in a rush and stormed out the room, But right before exiting he stopped and said softly "Because i don't" then continued his way to the changing room to get dressed.

"Great! Now he is mad... You know i made him angry before too but we weren't together so i didn't do or say anything about it. I just let him calm down and come find me. But now it's different. I am his boyfriend but i have no effin' clue on what to do" he smilled bitterly.

The other sighed. "I think you should just go talk to him and say that you are sorry, that you don't want to lose him, that you love him. Tell him your real feelings." he patted Kyuhyun's back and pushed him towards the door his boyfriend slammed a few minutes ago. "Good luck!"

 This was their first fight as a couple so he was a little nervous, Well more nervous than when he is about to go on stage. That was piece of cake compared to this. He knocked at the door and waited for an answer, that didn't come. So he  entered as it was.  What he saw sent pain through his heart. He thought he would find the other crazily throwing stuff around or at him now that he was here, but not like this, not silently crying.

"Yesung..." the younger approached his lover slowly. "I'm sorry" he hugged the other tight "I didn't mean to upset you, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he was just carresing Yesung's hair, appologizing ceaselessly. He didn't dare to do more physical contact. He knew he did wrong, he knew that already, he didn't need a crying mess in his arms to rub that in his face.

The older turned in his arms and burried his face in Kyuhyun's bare chest. Yesung was aware he was overreacting. They weren't exposed but they were so close and he didn't knew when his man won't be able to restrain himself and jump on him in front of everyone. He was scared. He loved the younger, so much it hurt and he just couldn't bear the thought of losing him because they were reckless. But he also didn't want to live in fear and keeping this relationship a secret. But that was the only solution available right now.

"Kyu...we'll have to be a little bit more careful for the next week or so. I bet Teuk is already suspicious of us, we don't need to give him more reasons to be." he said after he was done sobbing.

"I understand...But..Can-can i still come for our night escapades? Pleasee~ I wouldn't survive not seeing you every night, even if it's just talking and not..what we usually do. If i don't i won't be able to sleep at night and you'll have to take responsabilities for a sleep deprivate maknae. And you know how i act when i am tired.."

Yesung laughed. "Yes, yes i know. You can still come, you big baby. And i didn't mean we won't talk or see each other at the dorm at all. We just.. won't get too touchy that's all" he was now giggling but there was no sign of sadness on his face anymore, so that was a good sign.

"Okay" he pecked Yesung's cheek. Then they both got dressed and went to bid farewell to their photograper slash friend slash the only one that knew their secret.

"Thanks hyung, for everything" Kyuhyun hugged the other then locked his fingers with Yesung little ones. "Don't forget that it's still a secret and you have to keep it. If you don't we'll come see you again and the consequences won't be good~" he smiled all evily and a bit macabre.

"I-I will be sure to not forget that" he took a few steps back. "Now go or Leeteuk will call again, me this time, and i will be the one that won't get to hear the end of his complainings"

"Yees~" they said cheerfuly, forgetting they just threatened him, in the same time as they parted. -it was feltlike it was becoming a habit of the two to speak simultanious-


"Now let's see what i have here... Oh~ this one i really like but i think Kyuhyun's body should have a little closer when they kissed or he should have touched him more when he was hugging him..." he sighed. "Next time they get here i need to have a little chat with them. I need more closure from them. And i need to get them fight more often, maybe I'll get some make-up pictures with that" he mumbled to himself as he was going through the picture no one but himself knew he had, some pictured the couple never wanted to know about. But he was going to use them in need, he tried to imitate Kyuhyun's smile but he thought something was not right with it. It wasn't the time to use it...yet.