RESTART

black flies

Hi guys. I know it's been awhile but I've been working on this fic, I promise. It's slightly longer than my usual fic length because it's based a lot on real life events. And you guys know how life is. The story never ends, even when a person dies. 

So actually I changed a lot of the basic plot of this story, even the writing style. it used to be from a one person POV, but now I'm trying from a third person POV, since I could express emotions of more characters like this. I feel like every character in this has a story to tell, so I'll give each of them a fair chance. The protagonist is still Youngjae, but a lot more characters will be explained.

I'm still putting the pieces together but I'll try to finish this fic as soon as possible. I didn't really get into writing this because 2013 had been a busy year, as the last year in school for me. Finishing this would be one of my 2014 goals. I feel like this fic could be a novel by itself. I've already reached 24 pages on word and it's still very early in the plot. Maybe a 150+ page novel? Haha if this is my first novel I'd be both exhilarated and afraid. I'd be known as the writer who has a for drug abuse forever. 

Well enough about me and my lame excuses. The reason I'm updating is to explain that I've decided to post the fic in a different place. This is because I've added a lot of character thoughts and changed a few details about the story and I'd like it if my readers would get the story straight before continuing with further plot development. I know most of you had forgotten the story anyway, knowing how it had been since I last updated haha. Well I hope you forgot. 

So, if you're still interested in this fanfic, please do subscribe to it here, where it will be further updated. I'd like to thank all of you for reading it so far, and I'd totally understand if you've lost interest. The writing had been very ish so far; mostly because I've been writing slowly bit by bit without referring to the original plot. But well, I should stop talking and let you decide ^^ 

And again, thank you so much.