New Hobby

Je l'aimais

 

Jessica POV

 

 
 
It looked like it was already night through the small windows of Yuri's room. I laid on top of Yuri as her body laid on the bed with her head resting on a pillow, the sheets covering half of our sick bodies. We continued to steal kisses from each other from time to time that evening. 
 
 
"Yuri-ah!" I slightly cheered as I was continued to be mesmerized by the beauty in front of me. She the strands of my hair?
 
 
"Yeah?" She giggled out.
 
 
"Are you happy?" 
 
 
She placed her hand on the back of my head and placed my lips on hers. Kissing her became my hobby. 
 
 
As soon as our lips parted, I began to speak again.
 
 
"Yuri, as much as I love kissing you, I need to hear your answer." I laughed out.
 
 
She grinned.
 
 
"You're here with me. Why shouldn't I be?" She gave me a peck.
 
 
I blushed as we rolled over the bed, making her on top of me.
 
 
"Tiffany, has never loved me as much as you made me feel. Of course I'm happy. But Sica, are you happy?"
 
 
"Right now, I am; very happy."
 
 
She dived in for a deep kiss then my phone suddenly rang.
 
 
My phone was on Yuri's bedroom floor right after I dropped it when Yuri started to conquer my icy lips.
 
 
"Mmmm... Yuri... I need to get that." I informed her as she continued to smooch on my lips.
 
 
It took her a few more deep kisses before she obeyed my command.
 
 
She rolled herself to my side as I stood up and picked up the phone on the floor.
 
 
My heart was beating fast when I saw that Taeyeon was the caller.
 
 
"Who is it, bab--Sica?" She asked.
 
 
"It's Tae." I swallowed heavily and turned to face her.
 
 
I saw her looking uneasy for a moment.
 
 
"Pick it up." She looked cheerful. Maybe pretending to be.
 
 
"Tae?" I answered her call.
 
 
"Sicaaaa! How are you and Yuri? Look, do you guys want something to eat?" She asked happily.
 
"Yul, do you want anything? Taeyeon is willing to buy some food for us."
 
 
"Kimchi." Yuri answered immediately like she wants me to end my call with Tae.
 
 
"Yul wants Kimchi. And I'll probably have the same." I giggled back at Taeyeon through the phone.
 
 
"Okay, Uhmmm. Sica! Get some rest before we get home, okay?" She told worriedly.
 
 
"I will. Thanks, Taeyeon." I was anxious to hang up on her.
 
 
"Okay, bye."
 
 
I hanged up and looked back at Yuri who intendedly covered her whole body with the blanket laying on her right. She was acting like a child again.
 
 
"Yuri-ah!"
 
 
She didn't respond.
 
 
I knew that if I attempted to call out her name again, I would jut fail. Instead, I got back on the bed and laid on the side that she defaced. I drew her closer to my body with my embrace. I whispered to the place where I assumed her ear was.
 
 
"I know you like it when we're this close. Yuri... I'm never letting you go." 
 
 
I felt her body squeezing into mine like what happened earlier today.
 
 
"You know me so well." She responded.
 
 
She freed her face from the blanket and twisted her body to face me; she hugged me back.
 
 
"It's stupid. Taeyeon is your ex now but, I'm starting to feel uneasy when you talk to her."
 
 
"Then I guess I owe you something."
 
 
She looked up at me in confusion.
 
 
"Oh come on, you forgot? Remember the BFF Rule, I made you feel uncomfortable so I have to give you something special. That's the deal." I chuckled out.
 
 
I saw her instantly blushing as she bit the lower corner of her lip.
 
 
"A kiss would do." She shyly spoke.
 
 
Without hesitation, I reached for her lips. And there I was, addicted to my new hobby.