The Adventures of Anillia and Summer: San Francisco Ch 1

The Adventures of Anillia and Summer: San Francisco {Hiatus Foreseeable future}

         Anillia had entered herself and her best friend into a contest and won. The contest was to get to spend a week with your favorite Kpop girl group. Anillia and Summer were at the airport waiting for the girl group to arrive. The first part of the contest was for the girl come and meet the winner in their home town and fly back to South Korea together. Anillia and Summer had arrived early being so excited to get to meet 4Minute. Little did they know something was going to throw and wrench into their plans.

Anillia and Summer were standing on the balcony looking down to the lower level when two guys caught Anillia’s attention. She could spot those boys anywhere, it was Zelo and Jongup walking through the San Francisco Airport like it was no big deal no body guards or anything. Well it wasn’t like really no big deal per say. They seemed to be in a hurry as they were walking. Without really thinking about it Anillia yelled Zelo’s name causing Summer to snap her head in the direction Anillia was yelling and Zelo to stop in his tracks and look up. He waved to Anillia and Summer and both girls squealed and waved back. Both boys turned and went on rushing back in the direction they were going. Being so star struck seeing them she completely forgot about showing them her tattoo. She called Zelo’s name again but he kept going. She thought it was strange she ran to the escalator that was near her and ran down the up ones as Summer was yelling after her. Anillia was too fast Summer didn’t have a chance of catching her or stopping her. She watched as Anillia jumped over the edge to the ground before getting to the end. She shook her head thinking she was crazy. One of the times she did one of her crazy stunts was going to get her hurt.

photo Anillia.jpg

         “I am surprised she hasn’t killed herself yet.” Summer said in a whisper before following after her crazy best friend. There weren’t many places she could go from where they were in the airport.

         Anillia ran down the terminal and around the corner taking a short cut through the girls’ bathroom to get to the other side faster. She had ended up in front of Jongup and Zelo. She looked to the exit not seeing them but there were a handful of fans waiting at the exit. She thought to herself “Why didn’t I know they were going to be in my town let alone my country.” Realizing she had ended up in front of the boys because the fans were now going nuts she turned around and saw as Jongup and Zelo came around the corner. She then realized that others had caught up  to them and that someone was on a stretcher as they came closer Anillia realized it was Yong Guk and ran closer to them. The Medics pushing him only stopped to try and push her out of the way. She could see Yong Guk was in pain and pushed the male medic that was trying to push her out of the way. She got to the side of the stretcher and looked right into Yong Guk’s eyes.

         “It’s you…” Yong Guk said.

         “What happened?” Anillia asked. Yong Guk didn’t answer her just pulled her on to the stretcher with him. The medics then started to pull her away again but Yong Guk was holding onto her and Daehyun yelled.

         “STOP!” And the medics released her. Daehyun started speaking in Korean.

         “She is the one we are here for back off.” Daehyun said. Anillia had no clue what he was saying and just looked at Yong Guk lying under her. His hand had moved from her arm and he was now holding on to her tightly. She was confused but didn’t move she put her hand next to his head as she moved into a better position realizing she wasn’t going anywhere if he had anything to do with it.

         Their manager had translated what Daehyun had said and the medics continued on with security. They went to the door where Anillia had previously seen the fans but they were gone and only and ambulance was there. They loaded Yong Guk into the ambulance and their manager told her to ride with him.

         Summer had come around the corner only to see Anillia getting into the back of an ambulance.

         “What is she doing?” Summer said aloud followed but hearing her and Anillia’s name being called over the intercoms.

         “What am I supposed to do now?” Summer whined as someone walked up next to her.

         “Keep talking to yourself and people will think you are crazy.” The person said causing Summer to jump and clinch her chest.

         “Don’t scare people like that.” Summer said turning to see YoungJae standing next to her.

         “Don’t talk to yourself and people won’t scare you.” YoungJae teased.

         “You speak perfect English.” Summer gasped.

         “Thanks I would hope so since I have been speaking it since I learned to talk.” YoungJae laughed.

         “But your profile says nothing about speaking English.” Summer frowned.

         “I would rather not broadcast that then everyone will expect me to talk more then I already do.” YoungJae laughed.

         “And you talk a lot.” Summer teased.

         “So what were you talking about when I walked up?” YoungJae asked.

         “My friend I just watched her get into the back of that ambulance.” Summer whined remembering they were supposed to be meeting 4Minute.

         “Who is your friend?” YoungJae said.

         “The one they were calling on the intercom.” Summer said.

         “I had my head phones on. I just saw your mouth moving I didn’t know you were actually talking to yourself.” YoungJae laughed.

         “Well her name is Anillia and we won a contest to get to meet 4Minute and have them come spend a day in our home town with us and then go back to South Korea with them for a week.” Summer said.

         “She wouldn’t happen to be the same Anillia that has the arm tattoo of our Matokis would it?” YoungJae asked.

         “One in the same her name is pretty unique.” Summer smiled.

         “We are here for her.” YoungJae said.

         “What do you mean here for her?” Summer asked looking nervous.

         “We came to surprise her and have a camera crew follow us while we surprise her. But Yong Guk fell hitting his head and hurt his shoulder I guess.” YoungJae said.

         “How hurt? Why now? Didn’t your company know about the contest Secret participated? We won and we are supposed to be meeting 4Minute right now as a matter of fact.” Summer said.

         “I am sure they did but Yong Guk was adamant about coming now something about her getting married or something. But then his dumb as wasn’t holding on walking down the isle of the plane when coming back to his seat. When we hit turbulence he fell and went rolling. He dislocated his shoulder and hit his head so they want to do some test and observe him over night.” YoungJae said.

         “That is off… Long story… But why is she going with him then?” Summer asked.

         “Well there is a little more to it than just the show. He and the others have no intentions of letting her go once they get her.” YoungJae said.

         “WHAT!” Summer snapped.

         “We want to keep her. Well Bang Dae and Jongup want to keep her to be exact.” YoungJae said Summer hadn’t even realized they had started walking until she was pushing the door open.

         “How did that happen?” Summer said looking at the door.

         “Come with us and you can get her back and I can get to know you better.” YoungJae said.

         “I can’t I have to go find the MTV crew and explain what has happened.” Summer said.

         “Come to the hospital later?” YoungJae asked.

         “I will try give me your number and I will find out where you guys are and try and keep the MTV camera crew at bay.” Summer said.

         “Don’t worry about them we will have that covered as soon as I talk to manager hyung.” YoungJae said. Summer looked at him confused but pushed the thought aside.

         “Okay I will see you later.” Summer smiled and YoungJae leaned over and kissed her on the cheek and then got in the van.

         “OOOHH hyung look at you finding a girl. I like your shirt.” Zelo teased in Korean.

photo Summer1.jpg

         “Shut up Zelo.” YoungJae said in a very aggressive tone.

         “Sorry hyung.” Zelo said sitting back in his seat.

         “She isn’t just any girl either she is friends with Anillia.” YoungJae smiled knowing that would get the others attention.

         “Really!” Jongup beamed.

         “Yes and I need to go.” Summer replied in Korean stunning them all.

         “Please come with us.” Zelo smiled.

         “I can’t I have to get back and get Ani and I out of trouble.” Summer smiled. The others looked to YoungJae confused as they watched Summer walk back to the building.

         “Bye pretty girl!” YoungJae yelled. Summer walked into the building blushing bright red.

         “I will explain later but right now let’s get to the hospital.” YoungJae said closing the van door.

         Summer walked back to where they were supposed to be waiting for the MTV crew and the girls. As she walked up she was greeted by a very angry crew member. She knew this person because they had met her before.

         “Where is she?” The crew manager asked.

         “She went to the hospital with someone.” Summer replied like it was no big deal.

         “WHAT!” The crew manager snapped.

         “She saw someone being rushed by on a stretcher and she went to them she can’t help it she hates seeing people in pain.” Summer said.

         “Where is she when will she be back? We have filming to do and the girls are looking forward to meeting you guys.” The manager said.

         “I don’t think…” Summer started to say and was cut off by a phone ringing. The manager pulled it from her pocket and walked away answering it. She stopped a few feet away and you could see she was visibly angry. She had started to raise her voice.

         “You can’t keep her is and American!” The manager yelled.

         “What do you mean not if she agrees…? She has a contract with us.” The manager continued yelling.

         “It is a contract she can’t break it. She signed it.” The manager then through her phone and it shattered into many pieces. She then walked back over to Summer and the rest of the crew.

         “Is everything okay?” Summer asked.

         “No it isn’t they can’t get away with this.” The manager snapped at Summer making her flinch.

         “Get away with what?” Summer asked playing dumb.

         “Filming the show.” The manager said.

         “What are you going to do?” Summer asked cautiously.

         “First I am going to speak with the MTV lawyers.” The manager snapped.

         “Go and get her and bring her to the hotel so we.” The manager said.

         “I know who she is with I don’t think that is going to happen.” Summer said.

         “You knew?” the manager yelled causing Summer to jump again.

         “I am sorry…” Summer said.

         “Go and get her.” The manager yelled at Summer.

         “I can try no promises.” Summer said knowing she wasn’t going to leave them.

         Anillia hated ambulances and hospitals so she had a hard time getting settled sitting next to Yong Guk in the ambulance. Yong Guk could see she was very uncomfortable and reached out and held her hand. He started to talk to her but she couldn’t understand him he was speaking in Korean.

         “I have been looking for you.”

She looked at him confused but kept listening to him.

         “You have no clue what I am saying.” And he giggled.

         “I found you…” Bang said in English.

         “Found me?” Anillia said looking very confused. Yong Guk reached up and put his hand on her cheek and then pulled her down to him and kissed her. She didn’t know what to do she just froze. She didn’t respond for a good few seconds until he started to pull away. She cupped his cheeks and pulled him back and he wrapped his arm around her neck. The medic just sat there not knowing what to do. She just watched them confused; she knew that the girl didn’t know what he was saying because she didn’t. She then decided it was awkward to watch them and just turned to the side and stopped watching. They finally arrived at the hospital and they wouldn’t let Anillia go into the emergency room with him. She wasn’t family their manager arrived seconds after they did and he went into the back with her telling her he would let her know what was going on. She was escorted to the waiting room by a nurse and waited for the others to show up.

         YoungJae sat next to Himchan on their way to the hospital. He put his head phones in his bad and got comfortable.

         “Well that was easier than expected.” Himchan laughed.

         “Now it is just getting her to go back to Korea with us.” Zelo said.

         “That won’t be a problem… Have you ever actually read her tweets?” Dae smiled.

         “What about the other one?” Jae asked.

         “What about her?” Himchan asked.

         “I want to keep her.” Jae said.

         “That is up to her.” Dae smiled as they arrived at the hospital. They went into the front of the hospital and asked where the emergency waiting room was. After getting directions they went down the hall to find the room. YoungJae scanned the room looking for Anillia and found her sitting in a corner playing on her phone. He pointed her out to Dae and he walked over to her and plopped in the seat next to her.

         “Hi!” Dae said scarring her and causing her to yelp.

         “Don’t do that!” Anillia whined. Daehyun looked to Jae and he told him what she said. Dae leaned over to her and smiled.

         “Sorry!” Dae giggled. The smile made her melt and if she could forget her own name she would have.

         “You both are so jumpy.” Jae teased Anillia didn’t hear him she was lost in thought about the things she would do the boy sitting next to her if she had the chance. They should be illegal she was smiling like a dork while he just stared at her and smiled. Jae went and sat on the other side of her. He tapped her shoulder and she was brought back to reality.

         “Anything you want me to translate just ask.” Jae smiled. The other guys sat around them. She became very insecure and shook her head no then she realized she understood what he said.

         “Wait you speak perfect English.” Anillia gasped.

         “Your friend said the same thing.” Jae laughed.

         “Who?” Anillia asked.

         “The girl that saw you get into the abundance and was talking to herself.” Jae laughed.

         “Oh summer she does that.” Anillia smiled.

         “OH MTV!” Anillia said.

         “That will be taken care of don’t worry about it.” Jae said as the double doors opened and their manager came from behind them. Jae jumped up and walked over to them and Jongup jumped into his seat next to Anillia. He just looked at her and smiled. He looked so innocent and she couldn’t think but she watched intently as Jae talked to the manager.

         Jae stopped the manager out of ear range of the others and they started to speak in Korean.

         “They won the contest that the Noona’s were in and they said she has a contract.” Jae said.

         “I will handle it. Let them know Yong Guk is fine his shoulder is just dislocated they are going to let the swelling go down some and then put it back. He has a concussion and they will be keeping him over night. You will all be allowed to go back shortly. I have to get permission for Anillia to stay overnight he is refusing to stay unless she stays.” Manager Kang said.

         “Yes sir. But there is another thing I want to keep her friend.” Jae said.

         “One thing at a time we only came for one.” Manager Kang said.

         “I don’t care I want her. Yong Guk, Dae and Jongup are getting what they want I want her.” Jae snapped.

         “We can discuss this later go tell the others while I make some phone calls I swear sometimes I wonder if you are the youngest.” Manager Kang said walking away getting on his phone.

         “Hello?” Manager Kang said.

         “You will be terminating the contract she has with you, she will return to Korea with us.”

         “Not if she agrees and I am sure she will choose them over anyone else.”

         “Just terminate the contract she is theirs now.” Manager Kang said hanging up his phone and shoving it in his pocket. He then went over to the other and properly introduced himself to Anillia.

         “Hi am I am…” he started to say but Anillia cut him off.

         “Manager Kang I know who you are I follow you on twitter too.” Anillia smiled.

         “I know who you are too you are a hard Noona to find.” Manager Kang laughed.

         “Really I have been in the same place for a while now.” Anillia giggled.        

         “Really hard… you were not listed and the only info we had to go on what your twitter, tumblr and Facebook. Then you tend to travel a lot.” Manager Kang explained. While the boys just watched only understanding some of what they were talking about. Zelo kept trying to get Jae to tell him what they were saying but he didn’t. After about thirty minutes they were allowed to go back and see Yong Guk only three at a time. Anillia had ridden over with them so she let the others go first. Himchan Daehyun and Jongup went back first with Manager Kang leaving Zelo with her and Jae.

         They walked down the hall half listening to Manager Kang telling them that they would have to be careful with him. Dae and Jongup ran right into the room and jumped into the bed with Yong Guk.

         “She is perfect.” Jongup smiled.

         “She really is.” Dae said.

         “Now we just need to get her to come home with us.” Yong Guk said.

         “Not a problem I have that one taken care of.” Dae laughed.

         “That shouldn’t scare me as much as it does.” Himchan laughed.

         “I don’t think it will be that hard she seemed to like me.” Bang smiled.

         “Well I know she likes me.” Dae said proudly.

         “Only because you stalk her twitter.” Jongup teased.

         “I am not the only one and have you seen where my Matoki is in her tattoo.” Dae said.

         “Sandwiched between me and Jongup.” Bang teased.

         “And mine I just above yours.” Himchan teased.

         “But she said she placed it there so she could see it at all times.” Daehyun said.

         “Anyways Jae has his eyes set on her friend. She is cute too.” Himchan said.

         “He can have her if he wants her that is if she wants him.” Bang laughed.

         “Manager Kang?” Himchan asked.

         “We will discuss it when we get Yong Guk out of the hospital.” Manager Kang said.

         “He won’t give up.” Jongup said.

         “I assumed since the three of you didn’t and look where we are now.” Manager Kang said.

         “Does she get to stay with me or do I get to leave?” Bang asked.

         “NO !” Manager Kang snapped and all the boys stared at him and started laughing.

         “No promises.” Bang teased earning a dirty look from Manager Kang.

         “They have camera’s here.” Himchan said.

         “Even better!” Dae said.