Appoaching The Target

Revenge

In a small apartment in Seoul, a girl is making up to approach her target, she is Bae Suzy, the first year student in Seoul University.

 

 

She sits in front of the dressing-table, sprucing her eyelash to make it look curlier and complete her smoky mesmerizing eyes. She wears the bright red lipstick which helps her lips look fleshier and ier on the pale skin, she combs her long curly hair then ties in a bun revealing her long arrogant neck.

 

 

Putting on a shining tight and short topless dress which has a cut deep down to her cleavage, revealing over a half of her chest, choosing the red high heels, she seems to be completely different person, a truly playgirl. Of course, tonight she has to approach her target, Kai-a rich and famous playboy in Seoul. Getting the clutch and car key on the table, she goes outside of her room.

 

 

“Wow noona, tonight you are so different. Are you going to a party? I bet bunch of guys will voluntary die under your feet” Beakhyun said and put his thumb up.

 

 

 

“Tonight noona will go home late so just go to sleep, don’t wait for me” She smiles, rubs his hair then walks away “Yah noona your coat” Beakhyun shoutes after her but she had left, he walks to his room and mumbles “Noona is strange, she is even so hastily that she forgets her own things. Or does she hide something from me?”

 

 

And he becomes worried because since that day, if something can catch Suzy’s attention, it’s only about the revenge. He stretch his arm to take his phone on the top of his bed then dial her number but replying to him is just the voice of the operator. After 3-4 times, his worried becomes bigger, many questions are running through his mind, suddenly, his phone rings loudly, it’s Volume Up by 4minutes.  He hits the answer button and put it beside his ear, it’s Sohyun, his long crush and also the class president.

 

 

“What are you doing right now Bacon? Can you go out to eat ice cream with me? I’m starving” He smiles when he hears her voice, it’s so gentle, his Sohyun is always cheerful and sweet, making him happy and smiles whenever she is by his side. He decides to , forgetting about his noona.

 

 

“No, wae? Why won’t you invite the other? Do you miss me panda?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah who says you can call me panda? I’m not, I am the prettiest and cutest girl in the world” She angrily said.

 

 

 

“Looks like someone is so cocky, class president don’t be so full of yourself. In my eyes you are just a fat and annoying panda” The call is so long because of Sohyun’s sulky and Beakhyun has to insist her so long and end up treating her in Nice Choice, the ice cream shop that Sohyun loves the most.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Suzy is riding her jet black BMW car on the highway, heading straight to Exotic-the most luxurious and flighty place in Gangnam district. She parks her car in front of the bar, an employer walks out to help her park the car to the parking lot. The boy with a slightly curly blonde hair seems to be ecstasy by her beauty, he gasps and standing dead in his track until Suzy’s voice echoes through the air, takes him comeback to reality “Chanyeol-ssi please park my car in the parking lot for me, I have to go first thank you” She reads his name on the tag putting in front of his chest, slightly reminds him then walks in, each step agree with the hip shaking looks like a dance making everybody be bewitched.

 

 

She walks to the bar with many eyes follow each of her moves then she stops, looks around to find him. Inside everything is so eventful and flashy, she feels a bit of dizziness as she looks up to the ceiling with so many illuminations wave in confusion, many people are dancing with the music. The more excited the DJ is, the louder music becomes.

 

 

 

Her eyes stop at the left corner of the dance floor, far from 2 tables is a y boy with many girls gathers around. On the table now is a bottle of high quality whisky and a dish which fruits being unfinished.

 

 

The boy with the black mesmerizing eyes and suggestive lips can make every girl fall in his arm and that well built body, too bad she isn’t one of them. He is wearing a white V-line shirt and a pair of skinny jeans, putting a brown leather jacket around and his ditches shoes make him manlier. She looks at him, he is touching all over the body of those s, they dresses so revealing and seem to melt when he touches.

 

 

And with a smirk on her face, she steps on the dance floor, purposefully standing so close to the place where he sits to help him can see her clearly. She dances along with music, cleverly shows off her curves inside the tight dress clings to her body, just that, now around her is so many eyes which full of admiration and lust.

 

 

Suddenly, a pair of hands snakes around her waist, putting on her hip and standing close to her “Hey beauty can I talk to you?” He put his head on her shoulder and whispers into her ears, his hot breath make her shivers a little. She slowly turns around and smirks as seeing her prey had been in her trap “Why not baby? You are so hot” She traces her fingers through his thin shirt and slightly caresses his neck, speaking with the inviting voice.

 

 

Then they dance together, swing crazily along with the music, she can feel he is staring lustful at her, his eyes stop at her round, full milky white s of her, revealing because of the deep cut, gulps hard “I’m Kai, and you cutie? Can I know your name?” He asks her with his flirty voice and cuddles each part of her body. Although she hates it, Suzy let him do it.

 

 

“I know you, the youngest son of GPC Group, you are the boy who making all girls fall for you and the special part is, you changes girls like clothes” She pouts “You know me so much but I don’t know about you. It’s unfair” He made a sad face “Until when I can believe you” She smiles sweetly “Tell me your name is that difficult huh?” He pout cutely to makes her soften but she just keeps her silent while he still insists her. At sudden, Suzy walks away from him, Kai held her wrist, whisper with his regretting face “I’m sorry please stay with me, I won’t force you again”

 

 

Then they continue be passionate with each other, Kai feels being roused because of Suzy, he never please someone before but this girl, she is so stubborn and personality, she makes him desire to her more than everyone. Little that he doesn’t know is what is she intending inside her mind now.

 

 

12h45’ at night

 

 

Suzy bid her goodbye to Kai by a peck on his lips but feeling not satisfying, Kai pulls her closer to him with the intention to own all of her lips but Suzy is quicker, she pushes him around and giggles “You are so naughty, Kai ah but it’s impossible”

 

 

“Can you give me your number or address, I want to meet you usually” He embraces her again “If we have predestined, we will meet again. Good bye Kai, I have to go” With that, she walks out of the bar and leaves.

 

 

Of course being a playboy, Kai can’t let a girl like that slips out of his hands easily, he stands up to pay and follow her but Krystal appears “Baby, where are you going?” Krystal sits on his laps and said “I had waited for you so long honey ah. Now let’s go” He said and caresses her thigh “Where? We will go home, right? I’m so tired” Krystal falls on his embrace, messy his hair “I will keep you awake all night. Prepare, baby” He smirks then slightly bites her ear, gently takes her out of the bar and leaves.

 

 

 

 

Kai is truly a playboy haha, he is so naughty but I love him very very much, he is one of my most ultimate biases beside Suzy. The next chapter will have our beloved Myungsoo and you will see another side of Suzy so wait for it.

 

 

And I’m sorry for being late because of my broken laptop. This chapter I write to smile790  for guessing the right answer.  And once again thanks for your support for me, I just wish you will do comment more and help me know your existence. Please subscribe, comment and up vote. Give your love for me. Thank you soooooo much. Bye.