Final

Know when you need to give up

 

Today is the first day of school. As usual, I am nervous as ever. Questions running through my head, positive and negative things are going through my head. As I went to my 1st period class, I look around the classroom if I know someone there, which apparently I saw my bbf sitting 

and I was a bit late that day, and I could see that my teacher is kinda mean looking. My day went slow and meeting new people. Lunch came and me and my friend went to go get some lunch. Students were so noisy in the cafeteria. 

Went 5th period comes, I was feeling ok, I guess, I was just standing in the corner waiting for my teacher like any other student in that class. At that time, I was thinking positive things. I know that some day I would meet someone that he/she will be on my mind.

Finally, the day has come to an end. I waited for my friend while she went to the restroom telling me to wait for a friend of her. 

Everyday was just the same routine. Going to class, listening to the teacher giving out some info that which I would not listen to it. 5th period?!?

What's it about that makes me excited to go to that class? Maybe, it's the only class that I haven't been to and learning different things in that class?! I don't know...

It's the middle of the school year. Today is where the students will get free time. Their are many games here and their. Students hanging out with their friends, taking picture.

For us, me and my friends, we like to call it stalking day... We would go and spy for my friends crush, which we even caught him in the background of our pic.

I think this school year is the most memorable one. We did fun things. Out of all school year, this is the best, will for me actually....

5th period, I was sitting in the 1st row in the back. Everytime my teacher would pass up a papers, I would look in the front and notice a boy looking at my spot. I would think that "Man, this guy is creepy" "Why does he have that ugly face"

I know that it is kinda mean, but seriously, not a good 1st impression toward my classmate that I don't even know., But of course, who tell them directly that you have a bad 1st impression toward that person??

My mom pick me up earlier today during my 5th period. As I was walking out my teacher told a joke that they should all leave with me since everyone looks so tired. But, of course, being a shy one, I just laugh a long with them while they're attention was all on me. 

For the 1st time, I met his gaze for a really long time, but when the reality hits me, i snap out of it.

The next day, I would steal some glances at him,then the next day, then it will just go on like that everyday.

I would still think of him, like his a meannie looking guy. Thinking his weird but deep inside of my heart, I am starting to like him.

It only felt like a week on that school year. I waited for the next school year, pretty exciting yet don't wanna go to those boring class. 

Some teenagers have some inspiration going to school everyday; seeing their crushes or either just hanging out with their friends. Will, mine is both but of course learning

*sigh... Another school year. I wonder if it's going to be the same as last year, exciting!! 1st month was kinda ok, it's not fun as the last school year but it's still ok.

I was pretty dissapointed that I don't have him in my classes, but I'm glad that I have my two best friends with me.

When lunch time came, it was loud, as usual, but while we were eating, I saw him, sitting down

with his friends around him. I was pretty happy that day, knowing that I would see him everyday now.

3 months of school time have passed and I was online on my FB acct. I saw him that he was online  also. I was thinking if I should chat with him or not. Then I ask my friends if I should but as I expected, they both said yes. 

It took me like a looooonggg time, to take my courage to message him. I couldn't think of anything to say to him. So I just ask him some stupid random questions. *sigh I should've asked him a different quetsion. I was still pretty intense yet proud, happy, exciting feeling? I just don't know how to describe my feeling that day. I 

look like a crazy person waiting for him to reply, I was smiling, yelling and laughing at the same time. Then he replied.

It felt like I was waiting hours for him to reply but it is just only 10 seconds. He only replied one or two words. I was going to end our conversation their because I have no more words to say to him but apparently I asked him some stupid questions.

I slept happy that day. When I woke up, I was still smiling like an idiot. Idiot I say!! Afternoon that day, I wanted to show it to my sister what we chatted, which she gladly said yes. As I was opening it, the arrow pointed at his profile pic.

The next thing, dissapointed me. He unfriend me!! I was ing mad. I told my friends all about it. No matter what I would do to clear up my mind, that thing doesn't wanna get off of my head.

At school, I saw him, we have a class in the same building. Everyday(sometimes) me and my friends would see him standing with his friends talking about thinngs. When we enter the building, I would immediately look behind that door, because his class is next to the entrance.

Their would be times when my friends would try to push me to him while we passed him but of course I would get out of the way.

I met my new crushes, but I would still just think of him and ONLY him.

I don't know what's wrong with my mind. This new are nice and much cuter but him his arrogant have the same expression, that scary expression. But if with some other girls, his smiling and all of that.

Present

Me and my friends walk in the back of the school now cuz it is much closer to our houses. Their are not much of a student their cuz it's mostly where couples spent their day before going to their parting ways. 

We would just be laughing about those non-sense topic, which we find it hilarious. My friend saw him and was excited to tell me. But before she could, I saw him, I was so happy, but as we got closer I noticed he has some company. Maybe a friend? orrrr becoming more than a friend? I was ing jealous yet mad. 

I was really curious on who's that girl, which I really do now also.

The next days has been the same. We will see them in the back of school. I would yell in a frustration which my friends would only hear it, but with my loud voice they can hear it also.

I decided to just give up on him. But I know I wouldn't will be able to.

After that situation, my friend would cover up the view so I would not able to see them, I would just ask them what's wrong but I know why!

The day came, when we did'nt see them their. Maybe they change place to hang out(?!?) Idk

The day has been gone quickly. I went out of the class to go where my friends usually wait for me. As I was walking I noticed that not many a lot of students are out yet. 

Then it hits me, they have classes after school. I was wondering why didn't I get pulled out of the class when I know I should be going too. Maybe we would go on our own?

I waited for them infront of the cafeteria. And I got a text from them that they were in the caferia. As I was texting my friend back, I didn't notice that they passed by. I pressed the send button and I drop my bag on the ground really hard and sat on the concrete. 

They both look up from my sudden action. I didn't really care that much what they were both thinking about me, all I care was those questions in my head, curiousity! What the relationship?? Are they getting to know each other? Aishhh, that! I stand up again, meeting his eyes with mine. I just rolled my eyes giving him a mean glare while he patiently wait for her to finish her calling business. I look at him again and he smiled at me and I just look away with my mad expression. 

Is he joking me right now? Is he just making me jelous or wat?

I finally saw an old friends. They asked me why I haven't been with them around and how am I doing! I told them that I was hurting a lot and telling him that he was seing some one.

In that conversation, I saw my two best bud walking out of the cafeteria with a teachers with them. They told me to go with them instead of waiting for them till they classes were finishes after 2 hrs.

So I went with them. Earlier on what happen, was still going through my mind.

Even until now.

 

THE END

Thank you for reading one of my stories again. This story is for me. You can call it my love story, which basically are real... :)

I hope that someday somehow, I would be over you now. Hate the feeling that the person you love doesn't feel the same way. Now I know I should be more be careful when it comes to love and knows when to give up.,....