Sweet Disaster ♥

You Are Meant To Be Mine Always

"Don't leave" he said with depressed voice.

I turned around "Yah... What happened?" I was egzaming his face, his eyes were sad and his left cheek was bleeding. We sat down and he layed his head on my knees. I cleaned with wound with soju.

"Done ^^" I looked at him and he crashed his lips into mine. I quickly moved back and looked at him shocked. "What are you doing?" he grabbed the back of my head pulled me closer to him.

"I love you~~^o^"

I managed to not burst into hysterical laughter, he sounded like those teddy bears when you push their somach they say I love you~ and trying to be cute doesn't work on a beast like Taecyeon oppa. "You're drunk let's go home" I stood up but he pulled me down which caused me to fall on my back. Taecyeon got on top of mr and started to kiss my face and neck. Though he was oppa who always took care of me, I've never knew that his kisses would feel so nice and that his lips were so soft....

I opened my eyes slowly, I looked around, it was the beach. The sun was about to rise... I looked at myself, I was wearing Taecyeon's jacket and... I was inside of it....

"Ah~~!!!!! Mommy~~~!!!!" I screamed/Wined. How the hell did this happened?? Then flashbacks from last night flew in my head... Ahhh~!!! ToT. After looking around the beach for a couple of minutes, I found my shorts, shirts and my underwear...

While I was going home I remembered that Taecyeon oppa wasn't there, but come to think of it, it's good that he wasn't there after we did 'it'... I got home when everyone was still sleeping, I was hoping that Taecyeon oppa would at least be in our roombut to my disappointment he wasn't there. I sat on my bed with my phone in my hands. Should I call him? Yeah, I have to make sure he's fine. I pushed on his number and put my phone near my ear. No, it'll be definitely akward, I turned off my phonr so I won't try to call again. I faced planted on my pillow "Mommy~~" I kicked the bed with my legs. Aish!!! What the hell did we do?!

Around 7AM I heard parents waking up. I started walking back and fourth, what should I do? Should I tell? Ah~~  where is Taecyeon oppa when I need him?? He should take responsibility too! Sudenly the door oepned....

 

And mom came in. "On you're already awake" she smiled and looked around the room "Where Taecyeon is? Did you saw him today?"

I shook my head slowly.

"Aigoo, that kid... Always making me worried"

It's my fault that he isn't here, that's what I wanted to say, but I couldn't... I was sitting in my roomas time was passing by, until I heard a knock on the door and mom appeared in my room. "Kim Bum is asking for you"

I went outside and when I saw Bum oppa I hugged him tight. I wanted to talk my heart out, tell everything... But Bum oppa would never talk to me again nor forgive me. I felt so uneasy and so sorry for him...

"I didn't know you miss your oppa so much" he hugged me back.

"Oh, I miss you very very much" I said and buried my face into his chest. We walked along silent street, hand in hand.

"When did you came back home yesterday?"

"half hour later after you left" I lied, smiling so Bum oppa wouldn't notice.

"I see, that's a relief" he said smiling.

We continued talking about usual stuff, I even forgot the uneasy feeling that was inside of me. Bum oppa always know how to make me feel better... I came home after few hours, I said goodnight to mom and dad. I was about to go when my head got dizzy.

"Suji what's wrong?" mom ran up to me.

I shook my head to get rid of the dizzyness "I'm ok, just tired" I smiled "I'm going to my room now"

"Are you sure you're gonna be ok?"

I nodded "don't worry mom"

When I layed down on my bed it finally hit me, when we did 'it'... Taecyeon didn't wear cond... Well, you know i mean right?... I'm really screwed, if I'm really pregnant...