Prologue

You Are Meant To Be Mine Always

I am Bae Suji, eighteen years old. I lost my parents when I was 3 years old, they died in a car accident. So their best friends took me in and they are like parents to me now. They also have a son Taecyeon, he's 2 years older than me. we became very good friends, we also have to share a room together, so we don't have any secrets. Oppa treats me very well, he gives me advices, helps and takes care of me. I sometimes think that he spends too much time with me, so does his girlfriend EunJung. I personally think EunJung is the most pretiest girl i've ever saw and Taecyeon is lucky to have her when almost every guy wishes to be with her. This guy is seriously weird! Anyways, back to me. Even though i'm eighteen i never had a boyfriend or a first kiss in my life and Taecyeon oppa always makes fun of me for that, but i want to save my first kiss for someone special.

I was laying in my bed, moving from side to side. My whole body was aching from working out with Taecyeon oppa, seriously i won't work out with a muscle idiot anymore. After hours of moving side to side I heard a sound of walking. I smiled to myself  'finally Taecyeon oppa came back' he oppened the door to our roomand quetly went in but he failed because he tripped on my school bag 'oopsy'

"aish, Suji ah"he whispered.

 
"Sorry" I whispered back
 
 
He sighed "it's ok" he my hair and kissed my forehead "go to sleep"
 
That's how our friendship is most of the time I get him mad or annoyed but he always forgives me and he got used to my clumsyness and cheesiness over these 15 years. 
 
~next morning~
 
my alarm was too loud and annoying, so i got up from bed and turned it off, but oppa was still sleeping. I shook him but he still was still snoring with his mouth open, I giggled and went downstairs, it's useless, he still won't wake up.
I smiled when i saw mother cooking breakfast
"good morning mom"
 
"good morning sweety, will Taecyeon come down for breakfast?"
 
i giggled "no, he's still sleeping with his mouth wide open"
 
she smiled "i see, sit down, breakfast is almost ready"
 
While i was eating mom was giggling and smiling at me.
 
"is there something wrong?"
 
"no, I was just imagining how cute taecyeon and your babies would be"
 
I choked on mom's delicious ramyun "Eh??!!!"
 
She quickly sat next to me "Why not? You're not blood related, you're perfect for each other! Just think about it"
 
I blushed and looked away "mom~ what are you talking about?"
 
"Ah why~? I want grandchilds"
 
I burst into laughter "aigoo~ mom, well I gotta go, thank you for the breakfast~!"