A Special Surprise

Planning a Special Date

It has been only 6 months for this couple, but to them it feels like 6 years of dating with each other. Want to know her name? Well her name is Kim YuJin and she is the little sister of Block B's famous kitty Ukwon. Her lover is none other than Infinite's diva maknae Lee Sungjong.

BBC's and Inspirits have been supporting this couple which help these two fandoms grow close to each other and help each other out no matter what.

Today is a special day for both YuJin and Sungjong for it is their 7th month anniversary together. It's already 12 in the afternoon and YuJin is cooking up lunch for Block B. You can already hear the background noise while their own song is being played.

Yujin is making kimbap for the boys making sure the right food for each member. "Yujin do you need any help?" Ukwon asked his sister while coming into the kitchen. "Oh oppa ne I do can you just cut the kimbap or should I ask B-Bomb oppa to do that?" she asked while looking at her brother.

"Here let me call him over." He said and went out of the kitchen to get his lazy hyung. "Hyung~" Ukwon said while back hugging his hyung. "Yes Ukwon?" He asked while changing the channel on the TV.

"Can you help my sister out by cutting the kimbap she is almost done." He asked while B-Bomb let out a sigh. "Sure kitty." he said and ruffled the youngers hair and went into the kitchen. "You should confess to him before its too late hyung." Zico said while fixing his guitar strings.

"I will when he is ready." Ukwon replied as he watched his hyung help his little sister out. Unknowingly to him a smile crept up to his face as he watched the two from the living room.

"When is your boyfriend picking you up Yujin?" B-Bomb asked as he cut the kimbap carefully not trying to have it come apart. "He said he will pick me up at 6 so I have 6 hours of waiting." she said. B-Bomb nodded his head and went back to focusing on the cutting.

"When are you going to confess?" Yujin asked which caught B-Bomb completely off guard. She knows about his and her brother's secret she finds it funny how none of them have the guts to confess. "S-Soon." He stuttered and placed the sliced kimbap on the plates and head out towards the members.

Yujin laughed a bit till she heard Infinite's I Like You playing from her phone. She wipped her hands on the apron knowing the call is from Sungjong. "Yeobosaeyo?" "Hi jagi listen I can't come and get you at 6." he said which made her heart fell.

"Oh I see well it's ok I understand you and the other members of Infinite just worked on your comeback I would understand that." she said trying not to sound disappointed since today was their  7th month anniversarry.

"Ne... I'm sorry jagi I got to go back to the hyungs to practice I'm sorry." he said which caused you to put up a force smile "No its fine tell Woohyun oppa I said hi." she said and hang up the phone.

Taeil was near the kitchen door and he had overheard the conversation Yujin had with Sungjong. Him and Ukwon knew what Sungjong's plan was he. Sungjong wanted to plan something special for Yujin.

"Need any help Yujin?" Taeil said coming into the kitchen and help Yujin with the take the food to the table.

Meanwhile, in Infinite's dorm the members are trying to help their maknae with the plan. "So that is all you need Sungjong?" Woohyun asked as he is almost done cooking.

"Yes hyung thats all I need." He called out while he is in the living room with L and Sunggyu trying to figure out which fabric to use. "I still think you should use this fabric." Sunggyu said while L just looked at his leader.

"No it won't look with the decorations that Sungjong has set up!" He argued. Sungjong let out a sigh while Hoya came out to see what the noise was. "Whats going on?" he asked

"Sunggyu hyung and L hyung are fighting over which table cloth to use." Sungjong said while Hoya was looking at the choices. "Hmm hold on Sungjong." he said and went to their closet.

Hoya came back later and picked a cream table cloth with some floral designs on it. "How's this?" he asked and Sungjong smiled. "It's perfect thanks hyung!" Sungjong said and took the table cloth and went to the kitchen to see how Woohyun is doing.

Hoya smiled and turned around and see Sunggyu and L giving him the 'why did you do that' look. Hoya nervously laughed and quickly left the living room and head over to Dongwoo and his room.

It's already 6 and Sungjong smiled at his work. "I hope I won't mess up." he said

(Just pretend thats Seoul ._. )

Sungjong then dialed some one and told him that he is ready, he hanged up and smiled. "Hwaiting!" He said and went to go hide till Yujin arrives.

Yujin was told by her brother that she has to dress up nice. She let out a sigh since she doesn't know why she has to dress up for the night. Ukwon also told her that she doesn't need to cook dinner.

"What is he up to?" she muttered and start to put a dress that she bought with B-Bomb who took her out shopping. (the peach one)

She finished her hair and put on a light make up with earings on. "Ready Yujinn?" Ukwon called out. "Yes I'm ready!" She said and stepped out of her room with a smile on her face.

"Alright lets go Yujin!" Ukwon said and told the members that they are off. After a few good bye's Ukwon started to drive her some where.

"Sungjong she is on the way do you want to make any last preperation?" Woohyun asked and looked at the maknae. "No it's all good hyung." He said with a smile and heard the car park up at front. "Here she comes." Dongwoo said with a smile.

"Good luck!" Sungyeol said as the rest of Infinite went to go back to their dorm.

"Yookwon what are we doing here at Infinite's dorm?" She asked  and looked at him "they told me to drop you off here they said something bout a surprise." He said with a shrug.

He got into the car and make sure to lock it. "Wait Yookwon!" She shouted and tried to open the door. He opened the window and smiled "Have fun YuJin~" He said and drove off.

She let out a sigh and went into their dorm and noticed the members laying around. "Oh Yujin, Sungjong is up on the roof." Sungyeol said. Yujin nodded her head and went up at the rooftop and heard Infinite's I Like You playing.

Yujin jumped at the sudden music and took her seat on a chair and noticed a video of her and Sungjong. Different videos playing bringing up the happy memories they both shared.

Yujin felt the tears coming up to her as the song kept playing then a video of Sungjong trying to get her to look at the camera when she had her bare face. Then the confession on Infinite's concert in Japan.

The video finally ended and she turned around when the video told her to and see Sungjong with a smile on his face. "S-Sungjong." she managed to stutter out while Sungjong came close to her and went down on his one knee.

"Kim Yujin you are the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. All of the good and bad times I don't know what to do with out you in my life. All of the supports from Inspirits and BBCs has been a big impact. We hardly get to see each other and you had enough patience to wait for me so Kim Yujin I want to ask you. Will you marry me?" He asked

Yujin couldn't help but let tears fall on her face. She couldn't believe it that Sungjong is proposing to her. She let out a bright smile and hugged Sungjong. "Of course I would marry you I don't know what to do without you in my life." she said.

Sungjong slipped the ring on her ring finger and kissed her. Crackers started to pop as Infinite started to congradulate the couple. Even Block B was there to see the couple proposing. "Congrats Yujin, Sungjong." Ukwon said and smiled at them.

"Thanks Ukwon." she said and hugged her brother while the rest of the members of Infinite and Block B went to congratdulate him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thats the ring and hope you like the one shot ^^ I had fun making this c:

no silent readers please ;; anyway please take a look at the One Shot shop if you like

It's in the foreward if you didn't see it I won't force you to look at it c:

And this was sorta half and half of a comeback but yeah ^^ hope you enjoy reading this