Two

Paper Balloons

I seem to be confused. Tricking myself into believing that even transparent objects couldn't be seen through.

Knowing it but not getting it. Smiling like an idiot. Such foolishness.

Rotton thoughts never once occurred to me. With time I forgot the wounds that I was oblivious to. With time I realized how terrible humans could be. Yet revenge never crossed my mind.  I just dont know what to do. Thats why I imagined my own world.

It absorbed reality away

<:>

Jongin's face stared right through him. He wasn't moving. His cold face looked so lifeless. He didn't move, but just stared. He was on the concrete ground waiting to leave this world.

<:>

"Ahh." Kyungsoo gasped as he awoke from his nightmare.

No one cared. From the very beginning, no one did except for me. Repeating itself, these wounds. I gave them to someone.  Now you know now; the type of person I am. Why am I the one to blame. Why am I looked down upon even though someone who did the same thing isn't.

Why me?

So I'm bad, but that person isn't. I will ignore everything as if it ceased to exist in the first place. I don't want to deal with anything anymore. It's tiring and im sick of it. Yet people think I'm running away, trying to find an escape with excuses. Such cowardness is only a small fraction of me.

I'll pretend that nothing happened. I dont want to get wounds agian.

They weren't that deep but they left a mark.