The World, His Fantasy

End of The World

For some reason, I can't embed the music so you'll have to go here to listen to it. Sorry ~_~;

http://www.aimini.net/view/?fid=3B83APgyGDohsuJ1IqRa


Walking into their dorm, Junhyung watched as the others began to go about their normal routines of relaxation. It was almost midnight, and they had finished early, much to his elation. The others wanted to sleep and relax on their early night in. Him? He had somewhere he wanted, no had, to be.

Grabbing a towel, he showered before reemerging and heading into the room to change, ignoring the jeers from the others.

"Junhyungie, where are you going?" Gikwang asked, turning on Call of Duty: Black Ops as Dongwoon sat beside him.

"Don't worry about him. He's just going to see his girlfriend." Hyungseung answered, giving the rapper's back a smirk.

Getting dressed didn't take him very long, strolling back out into the living room a mere fifteen minutes later. "Ooh, he must be serious. You're really going out?" Doojoon asked from the couch.

"Yah, just where do you disappear to every night?" Yoseob asked, a prying look on the younger male's face.

Heading for the door, he stopped for a moment before looking back at them. They had paused the game and were all looking at him with peaked curiosity.

"Don't be so nosy."

-------------------------

The place was already packed and colored lights were everywhere. He made his way through the crowd, occasionally being stopped by a stranger or two to dance with them. He would give them a smirk and continue on his way, his way of politely declining because words would have been useless with the loud music blaring.

He sat a table in the VIP section, content to watch for a while before joining the hundreds of bodies grinding and writhing against one another. Why? He was looking for someone in particular. A frown flickered across his stoic features, realizing that he didn't see them. Had they not shown up yet? Were they even going to?

This is what he did every night. The club he was at was the only one he'd found that had actually managed to keep his interest. It was more than just alcohol and . The music and dancing itself was enough of an incentive for him, along with a few other simple things.

That's when Junhyung spotted a familiar streak of hair. Despite it being almost pitch black in the club, Junhyung would be able to recognize that hair even a mile away. Pushing himself up from the table, he made his way towards the female, her back to him. This was what had him excited about coming here as well. Amongst the many women he'd danced with, none of them fit so well with him like she did.

Stalking up behind her, his hands immediately found themselves attached to her hips and she didn't have to turn around to know it was him. Though she'd only seen his face once and even then it was hidden mostly in darkness, her body felt on fire each time it came in contact with his own and vice versa.

Her hips pushed back against his own and grinned in delight, their bodies meshing together perfectly. And she was in something simple, another thing that had him wondering. She dressed so simply, a form-clinging black dress and a pair of black heels, yet was far more enticing than some of the other women there who had on less than she did.

Turning to face him, she grabbed ahold of the collar on his jacket, pulling him even closer as the lights shut off. Her lips were just centimeters from his own, allowing him to feel her slow, steady breathing "Dance with me."

Every night, the plea was the same. Her voice and ringing in his ears, having him debate every time whether or not to take her right there on the dance floor; to hell with the other people around.

A new song started up and she moved back from him, putting distance between them before she began dancing once again. Judging by the look on his face, she knew he was not pleased with her actions but she flipped her hair in an uncaring manner, teasingly running a hand along a random man's cheek that was behind her.

It wasn't even a whole ten seconds before Junhyung was pulling her back to him, pressing her chest against his own flushly while whispering darkly into her ear. "Don't tempt me, woman."

Smirking, she nudged her head against his own while her arms encircled his neck, holding onto his as the danced along with music. Despite them being so close, they still matched the rhythm of the music perfectly.

He was able to feel every dip and curve of her body, she able to feel the strength hiding under every sinew and muscle in his body. It was maddening for them to not know more than what they were both assuming, but neither attempted to go further.

Their minds blanked out as they swayed and moved to the beat, sweat starting to from along the edge of his hairline and dripping down the side of his face. She wasn't without her own perspiration, it gleaming along the expanse of her exposed neck and dripping down to her semi-exposed s.

Taking control, he turned her around and gripped at her hair tightly, tugging her head to the side as he nuzzled against her neck while his other hand wrapped around her waist. She let out a soft moan at the rough treatment, her arm covering the one around her waist while her free hand slid through his hair.

Soon, before they had realized it, they had made it away from the crowd of gyrating bodies and into a lit hallway. Their breathing was rapid and it matched their quickly beating hearts, his back against the wall with her leaning against him in the same position. Turning her head, their eyes locked for a moment and held even longer.

She could see dark desire in those dark orbs, wanting her badly yet struggling so much to keep from doing so. He could see the teasing lust in her own caramel-shaded eyes, the smile tugging at her lips threatening to break his control.

No words were spoken as their lips touched, tongues easily meshing together between their locked lips. Junhyung released her only to switch their positions, his form easily shadowing her own, smaller one. She teasingly bit into his plump lips and gave the bottom one a gentle tug before releasing it, smirking up at him.

"Seorin." She whispered, and Junhyung didn't need to ask to know it was her name. Though, at the moment, he wasn't really giving a damn about that.

Taking her lips again, his tongue delved deep into as he tilted her head back, a moan of slight pain echoing against his lips. Seorin arched up into him, finding herself forgetting her own name even though she'd just told him moments ago. Breaking it, he breathed heavily against her own, seeing that they were already starting to bruise.

"Junhyung."

And then everything went black.

-------------------------

Junhyung's eyes snapped open and he looked around, finding himself with the rest of BEAST in their van. Hyunseung gave him a curious look only to have the rapper shake his head.

Resting back against the seat, he sighed lightly and closed his eyes some. He could still taste her on his lips, still feel her body against his, still remembered the taunting looks she gave him. Now, he had a name to go with the face of this woman.

"Seorin-ah." The name slipped from his lips so easily, and he felt the fire stirring deep within him. He closed his eyes and tried to quiet the flames burning in his stomach, though it was a feat easier said than done.

This was what he had to deal with daily, but he wasn't complaing. He knew he'd be able to fix it once they finished with their schedules for the day. The mere thought of it was enough to drive him insane, knowing he had to wait before he could return back to that world.


Definitely different from what I'm used to but I'm glad I tried it

Not the best, but not terrible either, right?

Comments and critique are loved ^_^