Story#6: The Summer Series

Sunny's Oneshot Collection

Skimming through the thin pages of my favorite author's novel, I looked at Baekhyun from the corner of my eye. He looked extremely bored. With those droopy eyes and a small pout, I sense that he's sulking. 
Maybe it's because that he couldn't watch a decent TV show, he's hungry and there's no food left in the refrigerator, or maybe because of me and my strict concentration on this novel.

He couldn't possibly sulk over a book... Or maybe he would. Judging from the fact that he is indeed childish.

I tried to stiffle a giggle as he sighed for the nth time today. Though I think he noticed, so he slid into my side and began to tug the hem of my shirt. I ignored him and pretended that I didn't feel his little gestures.
After a few more tugs at my shirt, he muttered a quiet "aish~" Which I managed to hear clearly. I swallowed again to avoid bursting out with giggles with his silly attempts.

He then perced his chin on my shoulder and breathed heavily. Every exhale was pulling me out of my concentration. His breath tingled my skin, and it slowly puts me into a trance.
It tickles me down to my stomach and sends butterflies all over. My heart beats quickly the moment we make contact, I silently wished that he wouldn't hear every thump. It was so loud that it pounded on my ears.

He stayed like that for a good 5 minutes and I thought he fell asleep.
I turned my head towards him to see if he's sleeping in a comfortable position. All of a sudden, I saw him open his eyes and smirk. Before I could even shake my head and make a tutting sound, he slid his hand  on the back of my head and pulled close until our lips touched.
My eyes widened at the sudden contact, we did these things before but it still feels like the first time.
The feelings were unfaded, it remained as it is. 

He tried to make me kiss him back and I gladly obeyed, closing my eyes through his intoxicasting kisses.
It grew passionate and I get hungrier as every second passes. He pried my hands away from the novel and slid his fingers into mine.
I love hot it fits perfectly. 

I didn't want to stop but lack of oxygen told me to. I pulled away slowly, eyes closed. I breathed even more heavy as I tried to take back the air he took away. I heard him doing the same and his hand supporting my head slid down my waist.

Intimate moments like these never ceased to make my complete.
I miss Baekhyun's lips the moments it parts away from mine. It was such and intense.

We stayed like that for few more seconds and as he shifted I opened my eyes, only to se a warm smile on his face. I returned it with the same smile as he kissed me on the forehead. And it was enough to make sincere and special.
Like Baekhyun and his kisses were only for me. And with that, I think reading novels everyday wouldn't be bad after all.