Story#4:Different Perspective

Sunny's Oneshot Collection

Sunny's POV

I wasn't supposed to fall for him. What would my parents think if they knew? They're not really judgmental but I know that if they find out they won't agree. He's not really poor and we're not really rich but for their eyes we still have a wall separating us.

 

It all started when I moved out of the house and rent a place that was near my school. I just decided to leave so I can learn to be independent. I had a hard time convincing my parents; it took me how many months before I was able to make them agree.

I was having a good start. During my first week I would always go out to dine since I don't know how to cook just yet but I'm learning.

I would always eat at this place which was near my apartment. There I met this guy well more like I just saw him. I mean he's a waiter so we wouldn't have any conversation at all just the normal one where he would take my order.

I didn't know why but I would always eat there and I never got tired of the food. For some reason he would be the one always greeting me and taking my order.

 

I was the type of person who can't look at one thing. My eyes would always wander around and when it does I would catch him looking at me, meaning we would have eye contact for a few seconds. I wasn't the type to easily conclude something so I just ignored it but since I would always go there and I would see him I eventually had infatuation towards him. Well I can't really say that I like him since I barely know him and I have no idea what his name was.

 

One day I was too lazy to cook, yes I learned how to cook so these past few weeks I didn't go out instead I cooked for myself. I'm proud of my achievement. Anyway as I was saying I got lazy to cook for my whole family so I decided to just treat them out for dinner. I have a job since I also told them that I want to earn on my own. It’s part of my plan on being independent.

 

I placed our order and he was there again but I didn't really took notice of him since I was busy talking to my family. This would be the first time meeting them after I left. I can't believe that months had already passed.

“So how have you been? You seem to have gone thinner.” said my mom as she was inspecting me from head to toe. Me and my mom were like bestfriends, she knows all my secrets.

“Are you having any suitors?” my dad asked, he was kind of overprotective over me which was one of the reason why I want to live on my own. He was the type of person who should know where I would go and who I’m with.

“I’m doing fine mom, I’m just a bit stressed since my exams are nearing.” I assured her and then I looked at my dad “Don’t worry dad if there is someone I’d gladly tell you.”

We happily chatted, mostly the conversation was about me and how I was coping.

We were done eating but we decided to stay for a little while.

“Donsaeng-ah.” my big brother called my attention. I looked at him anticipating what he has to say.

“I think that waiter has been looking at you the whole time.” he said as he pointed to someone, well I kind of felt someone was staring but I shrugged it off. I can’t help my cheeks from blushing.

“What are you talking about?” asked my dad as he looked around he then saw him looking in our direction and when he saw that dad was looking at him he immediately turned his gaze away.

“I think he has a crush on you.” my brother continued to tease me. And my stupid cheeks won’t stop from blushing. I mean I have to admit that he has the looks and I think he’s just 2 or 3 years older than I am.

 

 

Suho's POV

I'm an only child and we're not that rich so I had to work for me to be able to continue studying. I'm actually old now that I don't need to study but I want to finish a degree and so I did. Right now the only work I have is being a waiter since I haven't graduated yet. Anyway I'll be graduating soon so I can finally apply to a company.

 

I work everyday after my class which is in the morning. One day I saw this girl she came in alone to be honest I think I fell for her love at first sight. I know it sounds ridiculous since I myself don't believe in that saying but in that instant I think I was struck by her beauty.

 

She would always dine here and I'll make a way so that I'll be the one to take her order. While I do my work I would steal glances but I think she noticed that since when I would look we would have eye contact which for me felt like a long time but the truth is it’s just for a second or so. I think I'm looking like a stalker. She seems to be just a few years younger than me like around 2 or 3 years cause she goes here by herself and sometimes she would even bring books. One time I saw one of her books when I was giving her order and it looked liked it's in the college level.

One night I saw her and she was with someone whom I'm guessing is her family since the guy with her whom I presume is her dad looks just like her. The other guy also resembles her they have the same eyes. And I guess the woman is her mom because they were chatting happily. When they were seated I headed towards them to take their order. In doing so I would steal glances at her but this time we didn't have eye contact. She looks so happy and into talking to them.

When I turned my head towards her brother he was looking at me and trust me if looks could kill I could've died already. He's sending me death glares probably because he noticed.

 

They were already done eating and they just sat there for a while. I noticed that her brother said something and that made her and her dad look my way. I immediately went back to do something, oh no did he say what he noticed? This can't be good. I can sense an intense glare and I don't want to turn around to see who it's coming from cause I have an idea.

 

I want to know her more but seeing her together with her family right now I guess they don't want her to interact with someone like me. When I graduate I'll try my luck if I could see her again but that time not as a waiter but someone who’s practicing his profession

______________

Sorry for the long wait and short chapter >.<