01.

나쁘다

How long had she been here?. She didn't  know. She didn't care, to be exact. She closed her eyes tightly, and smelled a scent of baked goods. The cafe wasn't busy, that was why she decided to go in earlier and ordered some hot chocolate. She never relly liked coffee, Yongguk knew that. Taking a sip of her hot chocolate, some memories kept slipping into her mind. The moments they spent together. But the sudden sound of a tray's clank snapped her out of her thought. One of the man who worked as a waiter in the cafe she was in dropped the tray he'd been carrying around and sent glasses and plates shattering on the wooden floor of the cafe. She turned her attention to him, who quickly apologized and hurried back into the kitchen. 

The girl, Sura, let her mind filled with bitter-sweet memories she had with Yongguk. He was her everything, her world. She guessed that was why she felt like she had nothing when he left. The sweet texts Yongguk used to send lessened, eventually turning into none. Promises were broken, tears were shed, and words were left unsaid. Yongguk'd ignore Sura and pretend like she wasn't there, like she was invisible. Yongguk stopped showing affections for her and just stopped, like an unfinished book. There was no more "us". It was only "Sura" and "Yongguk".