im not gonna make it

what do you want from me?!

it has been 3 days after i got the call from the doctor.why did unnie cought the cancer and i din't? were family?oh! thats right me and unnie are much different from others were are not related to each other i love her to much.

i shed tears at my printed t-shirt as i waited resulst from the doctor.it has been three days since unnie quickly got averted to the hospital and mostly,omma and appa never wanted to pay for her.omma and appa only adopted her because they needed a daughter but it all turned when unnie cleaned the house for those two.i have to say my self that my parents are demons.

the doctor came out of the room with sweat all over his face.his face looked pale and he looked scared i was already realy afraid if something bad happened to unnie i love her to much to let her go.

"jema"

"ne ajhussi?"

"im afraid that your sister is having a little problem"

"how can she even crave cancer?"

"well it seemed like her old family did had the same cancer kind like this one"

"how sevire is it?"

"much more then what we thought,but im sure that we can do something."

"please doctor ill do anything for her"

the doctor looked at me with worried eyes but its true though i would do anything for her even jump of a mountain if i have to i will do anything and by that i mean ANYTHING!!!

"okay" the doctor sigh at the end "have you ever consider to get a job?"

"i never realy did but i guess i could cosider on it"

"then i suggest you get at least a part time job"

"but..." i never wondered why i paused"where?when i said ill do anything i ment that you would give me a little less weight then what i carry now but i guess ill consider it my parents wont pay for even if beg until death comes and follows me by"

"and why is that?"

"she isn't my real sister"at least telling someone about this should pour off my weight"she is a step sister that my parents adopted.she cleaned the house and my parents started to use her as a servent they work her all day and night so i slept with my grandma with her at the holidays to calm her and my self down a bit by bit"

"i see well im sure there is something we can do but it will take a fortune to recover your sister's illness"

now what to do my family isn't the type that would pay just up front and besides my family wouldnt even pay for her grandma and ahjumma are the only ones that care for her and none of them would have that kind of cash they would have to work 24/7 for that kind of money well i guess it depends to me.

"ill consider finding a job"

"to make it easy for you im going to give you a suggestion"

"and what would that be?"

"my good friend kyungsoo is finding some workers at his music shop apparently he's trying to find a girl like yourself"

"and is there any catch?"

"yes there is" ughh i hate catches it would always make me re consider everything"he is a tuff person he's very strict and never forgives"

okay that was a preaty good catch but that aint gonna make me back out for my unnie

"then ill do it"

"okay to make it less for you im gonna try to sooth him if he gets crazy at you im the only person that can sooth him at times"

i puffed my cheeks and grabbed my back pack when i pushed the doors

"wait!" he averted me"you need to know something"

"what?"

"he can be a sweatheart out of work so you can also count on that"

"thanks ummm..uhh" oh man now i dont even now the dude's name

"jongin but you can call me kai"

"thanks doctor"

"oh and when you called me ahjussi"

"ne"

"im afraid your gonna have to stop calling me that"

"yes i know please take care of her for me"

"i will"

"thank you once again"

"its the least i can do"

i smiled at the dooctor before leaving the hospital

im doing this for you unnie

..........................................................

im ji un's pov

i soke up at the hospital my hands cant move i felt that my body was at the top of impossible to make a muscle crack i knew what happend these past days i've been hiding this from her is to protect her.when i got lost in my train of thoughts jongin came in and gave a smile to me

"what happend?" i asked looking pale

"your sister is realy tuff"

"what happened with her?"

"she wanted to get a job so that you can go to what ever it takes"

i gave a light smirk at the words that jongin said i knew how mush i meant to her but lets just face it .

im not gonna make it

"jongin you know that im not gonna make it"

"dont say that"

"but its true isn't it? i've been hiding this from her and now she nows what she dosent know is how long i've been craving this besides i know how much does it cost its not easy jongin" i shed tears "lets just face it" i looked at him with my swelling eyes

"im not gonna make it"