I Was Noticed

A Mere Fangirl's Dream Come True

Note: Caps lock means screaming. There is a lot of screaming here, and laughing, and smiling. Sorry. It has fun content. xD And, Sungjong is good with English here. I don't know if he is really good in real life but if not then, yeah.

YEAR 2010.

*Thursday, at school*

You: Dani! OHMYGOSH! I've brought my tickets for Infinite's solo concert! *screams*

Dani: No freaking way! I want to come with you but--

You: Ah! Don't continue. I already phoned Mrs. Williams (Dani's Mom) and she agreed.

Dani: On what?

You: Psssh...I bought 2 tickets! One for you and one for me! Like hell I would go without you. *smiles*

Dani: insert name here, you're the greatest friend I ever had! I REAAALLLY LOVE YOU!

You: Haha..of course you do. *waves the tickets like a fan* Oh yeah, the concert's on Saturday so go and sleepover at my house tomorrow. We're gonna get ready..

Dani: Sure thing. Still, I never knew this day would come! >////<

You: Hahaha...I think so too.

*Friday, at your room*

You: Here ya go. *gives a customized Inspirit's shirt and a lightstick*

Dani: No way. Dude, I owe you too much!

You: No worries. It's also like my gift to you anyway so.

Dani: I'm like literally speechless. Hey, let's go online. There might be contests or news and such.

You: Sure thing.

TWITTER

@PHInspiritsOfficial: Hey there fellow Inspirits! Are you excited for tomorrow?

@PHInspiritsOfficial: Don't forget our projects for them tomorrow okay?

@PHInspiritsOffcial: I just received information that Infinite would be having a draw wherein if you get picked you would be having a Meet and Greet wth them and a one-on-one date with your bias! *screams* So, hold on to your tickets! DON'T LOSE THEM!

@PHInspiritsOfficial: Add. Info on the drawlots - There would only be 7 winners on the drawlots!

*midnight*

Dani: I wish we would both win. >w<

You: I know! I would want to have a date with Sungjong!!

You and Dani: *blushes then laughs*

You: We should sleep now. We need to wake up early for tomorrow. *turns the lights off*

*6:30pm inside the venue*

You: 30 minutes more! INFINITE!~

> The venue plays Infinite's song, "The Chaser and Come Back Again" while the fans are chanting INFINITE and the mebers name one by one. Exactly 5 minutes before the concert the lights get turned off and the intro plays while the dancers dance. After the intro, the first song plays and each member goes out in each of their entrances...just imagine your own concert stage. After 4 songs, light goes on and they talk.

Woohyun: GOOD EVENING FILIPINO INSPIRTS!!! *fans scream*

Dongwoo: Magandang ga-bi po. *fans scream again and he laughs*

Sungyeol: Ah, "cheos beonjjae dandog konseoteu e on modeun salam-ege joh-eun bam ! gamsahabnida!" (good evening to all who came to our first solo concert! thank you!) *fans' screams die down for one second and then they scream with giggles being heard*

Hoya: YO! GOOD EVENING! *fans scream and he smiles*

L: Ah--*fans scream and he laughs* *speaks again after the screams died down* Um, hi. *then again, fans scream*

Sungjong: *lifts his microphone to his mouth and then fans suddenly scream so he smiles* *after the screams died down...* HI! GOOD EVENING EVERYONE!~ *fans scream again*

Sunggyu: *says things and such about the concert----a long speech so, yeah*

> The concerts resume and goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on, you get the point. After the last song, they talk again...

Sunggyu: *in korean but there's a translator* Thank you to all the Inspirits who came here tonight. We would now be announcing the 7 ticket holders who won in the drawlots who get to meet us and spend a day with their favorite member. We'll start now. *smiles* See you! *whole group exits*

Announcer: *english* After your ticket number is called please be with one of our staff to go backstage. Now, the ticket numbers are N-23, F-12, J-21, A-03, V-24, W-07, and D-18. Please be with our staff to you bakstage thank you and goodnight. *spotlights on the seat numbers*

You: *there is a spotlight on you and you are wide-eyed* OH-MY-GOSH! *0* D-18! THAT'S ME! IT'S ME! IT'S ME! *0*

Dani: OHMYGOSH! CONGRATS GIRL! Go now! See you! *smiles*

You: Thank you Dani! I love you! I'll tell them about you! Especially to Sungyeol! >0<

Dani: THANKS A BUNCH!! YOU'RE SUCH A FRIEND!! Now go! *pushes her*

> You are escorted now to the backstage with guards surrounding you and you are still wide-eyed. Yes, you are. Then, you never noticed it but you've already reached the backstage with the other 6 and only a curtain is separating you from them. The staff then calls each of you one-by-one according to the order of your number being called awhile ago so you are last. Then when you came in your eyes are locked on Sungjong.

You: (your face ----> :O) U-u-um, a-a-anyeong-yeongasae-sae-saeyo. I'm-my name i-is name here. Nice to meet y-you.

Sunggyu: *in korean, there is a translator with you* Haha...nice to meet you too, name here. Please don't be too nervous with us. *smiles* Right now, the only meber left without a date is Sungjong, are you alright with him?

You: REALLY?! NO WAY! SUNGJONG HAS NO DATE?! (all of the mebers have either an amused face or a shocked face) Oh, um, sorry. It's just kinda unbelievable, no offense, and yeah, I'd LOVE Sungjong to be my date. *smiles so happily*

Sunggyu: *in korean* Then, everything's settled then. Just talk things over with Sungjong.

> Then after the fansignings and picture taking with them you talk things over with Sungjong.

Sungjong: Um, what would you want to do tomorrow?

You: Umm...Ah! How 'bout I show you around the park and then let's have a picnik there and we could fly a kite, buy some ice cream around the corner, etc. Oh, I'm sorry. I got too excited. Ehe~ If it's alright with you though...

Sungjong: *giggles* That's super fine with me. Then, I'll see you tomorrow at 10. Let the staff take you home. It's dark already.

You: Oh, thank you and see you! *big smile*

>You get home and then before your mom scolds you, you immediately tell her about your experience, the fansignings and pictures, and the date. So, you both scream and talk things over. What to wear, what's the best thing to do, to eat, and such. Then, you realize its already 2 in the morning and you need to wake up at 8 so you sleep now. (She never scolded you)

> After you wake up you get ready and then before 10:30 you leave the house. You now check if you brought the things for picknicking and the things that both of you could do. Then you realize there's a car in front of you. But, you didn't panick 'cuz it was the staff who drove you home yesterday and he's telling you to get on to bring you to the park. Then, you're at the park now.

You: Hi! *smiles at him then you unload the things youve brought*

Sungjong: Hello! Oh, let me help you with that. *takes the things*

You: Ah. Thanks.

Sungjong: No worries. It's what a guy should do. *smiles at you then he puts the things down and the staff arranges it*

You: So how was--- *you never noticed there was a gutter you fall but.....*

Sungjong: Woah! *HE CATCHES YOU. YES HE CATCHES YOU LIKE A PRINCESS AND YOU'RE STARING AT EACH OTHER NOW, ONLY A FEW CENTIMETERS APART, MOVING CLOSER AND CLOSER AND--------he straightens you up*

You: Um..sorry. Sorry, I'm really sorry. I never noticed what was in front of me. I'm so clumsy. I hate myself. *mutters to herslef*

Sungjong: No, it's alright. I was there anyways. I caught you and everything fine so---

> He notices you're blushing and looking away from him so he blushes too..

Sungjong: *coughs* Um, do you want to eat now?

You: Mm..sure. Let's.

Sungjong: Let's go! *mutters to himself*

> You sit down to eat a bento you made. (teehee) He says all kinds of compliments about he food, the place, and YOU. (think of all the sweet things he could tell you >////<) Then immediately without noticing it, you forget about what happened awhile ago. You both talk about hings, play kites, play tag. (this includes the part wherein YOU RUN AROUND AND HE IS TRYING TO CATCH YOU AND WHEN HE REACHES YOU HE CATCHES YOU BY HUGGING YOU AND HE SPINS YOU AROUND! [If you're a filipino, it's kinda like Walang Hanggan, haha]) Then after that you take pictures of both of you together with your polaroid soing all kinds of poses. One with both of oyu smiling, the other doing a couple heart, peace signs, weird faces, etc. You're both having fun but...

1st Staff Member: *in korean, you don't understand what they're saying, no translator* Sorry sir but it's already 6:30. You're flights at 10 and we need to go to the airport now.

2nd Staff Member: Sir, the other members are on their way now..we really need to go.

Sungjong: *in korean too* I KNOW. Don't bug me with it. I'm sorry. We'll be in the car soon. I'll tell her now. After that, we take her home and I greet her parents the we go straight to the airport. Alright with you?

Both Staff Members: Yes sir, sorry.

Sungjong: *goes to you* Hey.

You: What'd they say?

Sungjong: I'm sorry but it seems that I have to go to the airport now. The others are there and they're bugging me to go now..

You: Oh, it's alright. I understand. ^^

Sungjong: Of course, I'll go after sending you home so let's go to the car. *smiles*

You: Okay.

*you're in front of your house's gate*

Sungjong: Sorry, I can't meet your parents anymore. *sounds down*

You: It's alright. I think they'll understand if its you're schedule. *smiles*

Sungjong: *sighs* Sorry.

You: Don't worry about it. I had so much fun today that it almost seemed like a real dream to have spent it with you. My ULTIMATE BIAS.

Sungjong: Haha..

You: Woops..haha. Thank goodness that was the ticket I picked. ^^

Sungjong: Its also great that you picked me. :>

1st Staff Member: Sir. *points at watch*

Sungjong: *in korean* Yeah, I know.

You: Hey, I'll give you this. *give one of the polaroid taken pictures* Sorry if its only one even though we took many. But, in your situation, if this goes out its trouble right so, yeah. Hehe..we'll never see each other like this again anyway. *smiles sadly*

Sungjong: *looks at the picture* Thanks... *HE SUDDENLY KISSES YOU ON THE------------CHEEK. (a fast movement)* Bye! *gets on the car and leaves*

You: No-freaking-way. *screams*

> You run inside the house and tell everything that happened to your mom in a loud and fast voice and she's just like ----> O.O So you repeated everything that you said in a slow and trying-hard-to-be-calm mode. But when you reach the part wherein he kisses you on the cheek........before you could even say it you were blushes so hard you lookes like you have a fever and then you keep jumping around while saying Oh-My-Gosh continously. And then after 3 minutes of that you calm down and then you say it to you mom and your mom's like:

Mom: HOW DARE HE. WITHOUT CONSENT! But.....ayiieeeee. :"""""">

And then you're like:

You: MOM! STOP IT! >/////////////< I LOOK LIKE I HAVE A FEVER RIGHT NOW. A SUPER HIGH ONE.

> After that you called Dani over, you have all those conversations at your home since she's sleeping over (again) and then she tells you she's so jealous of you but its not enough to ruin you're friendship 'cuz she's so proud of you right noooww. After, like, 2 weeks, you've finally calmed down so it's back to your normal life.

YEAR 2015

*at school*

You: DANI! It's been 5 years since they came back here!!! Like, *fangirls*

Dani: Yeah, I KNOW! OHMYG! I'm soooo excited I don't think I can sleep! >/////<

You: IKR?! And we have, like, tickets! V.I.P!

Dani: *screams* X> I seriously love how you get these tickets so fast!

You: Hehehe...it's 'cuz of my determination. :) It's my middle name.

Dani: Hahaha...am I having a sleepover at your house again? :>

You: Should you ask?! Hahaha.

Dani: I shouldn't have. Haha..

*before the concert, Sungjong's point of view*

​Staff: *in korean* 5 MINUTES! PLEASE PROCEED TO THE STAGE NOW!

L: *in korean* Hey, Sungjong. We need to go.

Sungjong: *in korean* Yeah. 

He looks at the thing he's holding one more time then he placed it at his wallet and then went out on the stage.

Staff: *looks at his wallet* Hmph. *smiles* He remembers her. Places the thing back.

> Imagine the camera, moving its lens to the thing Sungjong placed on the wallet. < The thing he was looking at before the concert started turned out to be the polaroid taken picture with you. :""""">

 

ENDING:

After the last song is the repeat of the song they sang. But instead of it being live, its recorded. Imagine them all smiling in front of you while the music is being played ("Man In Love"). Now, imagine the big screen showing glimpses of their faces (like the ones after the MV) and then confetti everywhere! As in, a generous amount of white confetti being showered in the whole venue. After they smile they wave their hands, say their thanks, show their love, and they all run around the stage to say goodbye to everyone except for Sungjong. Because for him, he stays at the middle of the stage, waves at the fans above him, kneels down, looks right in front of him, sees you, and says:

Sungjong: We meet again. *smiles*

You: Indeed we did. *smiles back at him*

After that, he stands up and exits the stage.