Let's Date.

Love Changed Everything.

Kai cant stop thinking about that girl. Her round eyes, plump lips, milky skin, short hair. Everything about her was driving him crazy.

Kai sighed and smiled at himself while the rest member of exo is busy with their own business. Kris, Luhan, Lay, Xiumin, Suho, Kyungsoo, Chen was eyeing their new target. Meanwhile, Sehun is copying Tao's homework.

" Jongin-ah, what's wrong with you? We missed our bad boy Jongin. " Kris ruffles Kai's hair playfully. Kai slapped Kris's hand and fixed his hair instead. Luhan whispered at Lay.

" What''s wrong with Kai? "

" I dont know. " Lay crossed his arms and laughed at Kai.

While they're gossiping about their bestfriend, Kai. Suddenly, Sehun pats Luhan's back and pointed at a girl walking towards them.

Sulli walks angrily towards EXO's desk. She fist her hand until the knuckles turns white. When she arrived on their desk, Kai stared at her lazily and gave her a disgusting smile.

" We need to talk. " Sulli rolled her eyes and pulled Kai.

" Yo, calm down baby. " Kai is being pulled by Sulli. Kai have no choice except follows her unless he wanted Sulli kick his in front of people.

" DONT CALL ME BABY! " Sulli throws Kai's arm roughly.

" What is your problem?! " Kai yelled at Sulli with mocking tone.

" This. I found this on my locker. " Sulli took a poster out from her pocket and show it to Kai.

" What is this? " Kai pulled away the poster from Sulli's hand.

" Sulli was dating with Kai? What's wrong with this? " Kai rolled his eyes and give it back to Sulli.

" WE'RE NOT DATING! " Sulli stomps her foot childishly.

" Okay then..... Lets date. "

" What? "

" You heard me. Lets. date. " Kai winked at Sulli naughtily.

 

 


Sorry for this boring chapter TT TT