Jobs✨Work Hard, Play Hard

✨Work Hard, Play Hard [✔EXO-M ApplyFic] *~Story Start~*

 

♠ Hairdresser and Make-up Artist

Personality: Outgoing, daring, fun to be around

Job Description: People with this job will push the limits, daring to be different. As the hairdresser, you will dare to change their hair in different ways. But not in a crazy way, but just something to bring attention to our men. They will rely on you to be outgoing with their hair. But you will also be in charge of their make-up. Two jobs in one, awesome right? With this addition, you will make sure they dont look too pale on camera and give them y looks. they will rely on you to make them look natural but amazing. Just don't shave them bald or make them look like clowns, alright? 

Salary: 77790300

Most likely to end up with: Lu Han

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

Clothes Dresser ♣

Personality: Mellow, cute, level-headed

Job Description: Well aren't you a lucky one? You get to help help chose the clothes for our young men, plus clothe them up for performances. You must have a sense of fashion for others, even if you aren't into fashion yourself. They will rely on you to make them look presentable and fierce in their clothing. Don't pick out anything inappropriate.

Salary: 55564500

Most likely to end up with: Xiumin

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

 

♠ Vocal Instructor

Personality: Mature, silent, motherly

Job Description: You have to be of the highest caliber of vocal instructors to get this job. I only hire the best of course. Basically, you will be working with the guys on improving their range and helping them with their newest and greatest songs. You must be ready to help at any given time and very responsible in helping maintain their vocal cords intact. Educate them on how to take good care of that throat of theirs. 

Salary: 83346750

Most likely to end up with: Chen

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

Dance Instructor ♣

Personality: Relaxed, upbeat, enthusiastic

Job Description: Dancing is your life and you're ready to make a career out of it. You must be willing to teach and have a patient mind because some of these guys won't get it the first, second, or even third time around. You should be able to incorporate all different styles of dancing, from ballet to hip hop. Get ready to work with the hottest rookie group.

Salary: 88903203

Most likely to end up with: Lay

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

 

♠ Rap Instructor

Personality: Spunky, patient, persistent

Job Description: You will be mostly working with three of the guys, but the others may come in for some tutoring on the matter. You will be helping them with the intense art of rapping, also improving their lung control. These men will always go to you for helping on their stamina and endurance, but mostly for rapping. 

Salary: 83346750

Most likely to end up with: Tao

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

Translator

Personality: Friendly, not shy in front of cameras, reliable 

Job Description: You must know at least five different languages and you have to be able to go wherever they go. You are always on the run with them and you act as a partial bodyguard since you are literally with them 24/7, especially in foreign countries. Get ready to meet many people and help them with whatever they need. 

Salary: 77790300

Most likely to end up with: Kris