Intro

Broke Into Pieces

[        ]-means she's talking to you readers

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ayo GG! Yeah yeah~ Sijakhae bolkka?

(Eomeo!) Yae jom bwara yae~

Museun iri isseotgillae meoril jallatdae eung?~

(Eomeo!) Tto yae jom bora--

*picks phone up*

"WHAT?!?!",I shouted.

"Woah~ good morning,Taeng!",a soft-voice speaks.

"Ughh...what the hell do you want?!"

"Nothing~ just wanted to wake you up.It's the first day of school,we don't wanna be late now,do we? Well,now that you're up....BYE!",the other line hung-up.

"What the--?! Aiish! I'll get her later...",I grunt.

*checks the clock*

"7am already? Huff~ better get ready for school.",I jump out off bed and get myself ready for school.

 

School....school....why must you start soo early?! TT_TT

Ohh? Heyy there.I bet you already know who I am.Well,I'll introduce myself anyway.So,the name's Taeyeon.Kim Taeyeon.And I'm kinda short for a 10th-grader.I seriously hate it when people think I'm a 7th-grader and then talk down on me,it wouldn't hurt to ask what grade I'm in right? Anyway,I'm an only child right now.No sisters,no brothers.Kinda boring being an only child.I really wish I had a twin,or a little sister atleast.

"Good morning,eomma~ appa~",I greeted and kissed their cheeks as I entered the kitchen.

"Morning,Tae",my appa answered.

"Morning sweety~ go and eat your breakfast.You're gonna be late for school.",my eomma said and kissed my cheek.

I nodded,eat my breakfast and walk my way to school.

 

Wondering where my school is? SoShi High,an all-girls school.Actually,I really wanted to move to SM High,a boys-and-girls school,but my parents didn't let me.Don't know why,but I think they'd rather want me to be gay or something than to be straight.Hahaha.I'm kidding..but who knows? Maybe it's true? Hahaha.But if so,it will NEVER happen anyway.Cuz I'm straight! Straight as a ruler! *proud*

As I'm walking my way to school,I hear footsteps as if someone is following me.I turn around but see no one.I shrug and continue walking.Again,I hear footsteps.I quickly turn around but again,I see no one.I'm a lil scared,so I fasten my pace up.I sigh in relieve when I'm infront of my school gate.When I'm about to enter the school.....

"Good morning,Taeng!",a black-haired girl shouted on my ear.

"What the--?! Must you shout..ON MY EAR?!?! You want me to be deaf and get a heart-attack,is it?!",I shouted.

"Opps~ HEHE! Sorry,Taeng.Why soo grumpy early in the morning?",she asked.

Meet Yuri.Kwon Yuri.The MOST ANNOYING PERSON I'VE EVER MET.Though,I still love her(as my buddy ofcourse).We've known each other since we were kids.She's younger than me by 9months,but SHE'S FREAKIN' TALLER THAN ME.I envy her.........

"Nothing...I'm just not excited for school,okay? Now would you please.....STOP PISSING ME OFF?",I grunt.

"Okay okay~ sheesh...."

"Ohh,by the way Yul..."

"Hmm? What?"

I knock her head....HARD.

"Ouch! What--? What's that for?!",she shouted as she rub the spot where I knock her.

"That's for hanging-up on me and waking me up.I'm not a kid.I can wake up on my own",I said.

"Aiish...fine..."

Then I punch her stomach...but not too hard though.*evil laughs*

"Uff!! The hell--?!",she shouted as she hold her stomach.

"THAT'S!...for almost making me deaf and giving me a heart-attack.Now,stop being such a baby and hurry up.We don't wanna be late now,do we?",I smirk and walk away.

"Damn it,Taeng......",she cursed.