Why?

The Reality Is a Dream

God, why can't I sleep properly once? Makes me crazy...

 

She her belly, sinking her head in the pillow while hugging it.

 

This is my everyday, I wanna sleep properly. Man, but why is it so warm here? It's so warm. It's not like it used to be, it's so warm...

 

She felt fingers striking her cheek softly. Jangmi was still in sleep, just chipping off the hand touching her face. She heard a manly but delightful voice saying „You are such a sleepy head“ finishing off in laughing. She pulled the blanket over head grunting angrily „ Go away, it's weekend. I don't have to go to school!“, „School? Jangmiya... you have to go to work?“. She opened her eyes widely only seeing the darkness. Even though she iwas in the darkness she looked from right to left. Seconds passed by, a minute passed by.She breathed up "I thought I'm going crazy".

She giggled to herself. Suddenly she stayed stiff after hearing moving sounds, a hand moving into her blanket grabbing her wrist. She pulled down her blanket with the intensity of her being frightened. She looked into a man's eyes pulling away her wrist and starting to scream "Ahhhhhh~". Joongki's eyes became as scared as Jangmi's eyes for a second. She stopped screaming and started again " Ahhhh!". He reached out for her arm but she hit it away crawling backwards and falling out of the bed. He made a little move towards her giving sign with his hands to make her calm " Jangmiya," he kept moving towards her " What's wrong? Calm down, please."

She formed her eyes smaller taking a good look at him " Joongki Oppa? Oppa?", he smiled as he was laughing about her behaviour " Yes right! What's wrong?". She stood up promptly taking suspicious looks at him while saying " Oppa right?" with a squeaky undertone. As he tried moving towards her again she walked backwards getting twisted with the blanket and bumped on her "Auaa~". Joongki hasted to her at once. He grabbed her one arm with his one hand and made her lean back on his other hand, he wrinkled his forhead worried "아퍼? 장미야 아프지말라고 아냐? 아프지마..."*. She leaned her head to the left lightly. A little wrinkle appeared on the top her nose, she opened breathing for oxygen "This really isn't a dream?". As she did, he leaned his head on the opposite side putting on his charming smile. He progressed his lips to hers slowly, one hand holding her face. Jangmi felt like in trance. But when she felt his breath her eyes opened up widely. She grabbed his chin, almost violently. She opened " No no," she put up her finger as a warn sign "Hell no, wait what is going on in here?", he tried to open his squeezed mouth "Changmi, what ij rong wis you?", "Huh?". She realized she was hurting him "Sorry.". The corner of her lips made their way to the bottom, her worried wrinkle over the top of her nose appeared again and her sad eyes turned to the right. Even though she put on a sad face the cuteness of her face wasn't to oversee. Suddenly an arm was grabbing around her body. She felt the other arm moving from her waist over her back to the other side of her waist. He pressed her tightly, put his face on her neck and felt her skin with his nose. He rubbed his nose from the top 'til her collarbone. Right at this place he closed his eyes, she stopped breathing and he formed his lips to her softly. He kissed her collarbone, went up to her neck, kissed her again and again and again. He reached her chin he touched with his lips. This time he couldn't leave from her and strived over her lips to feel them, but he couldn't bring himself to kiss her. He placed his face on her neck again and both lay down on the carpet. She layed on his arm and buried his face into his not to see anything. He held her tight and smelled her hair, she pressed her eyes even tighter "But why do i feel so familiar with you Oppa?", he her shoulder with his fingers "Can't you remember how we met?" he looked down to her " When i saw you standing there... I can't be apart from you. You can't be apart from me.", "But why am i here?" he held her even tighter "To be my side. Just by my side."

She went up sitting on the carpet, putting her hands on her knees "But why? I don't understand. Right a moment before I went to sleep at home. And i wake up here." he went up next to her " You were dreaming." he put his hand on hers and smiled while looking at the ground. The confusion was written on her face " Yeah, I guess you are right. This feels real. It feels too real to be a dream."

Jangmi stood up walking to the bright window. She pulled the curtain, touched the window, her eyes filled with tears, she whispered " I am really here? I am." she swallowed down the tears, coughed a few times to give her voice the clear tone as it had before. She turned around, took a deep breath and smiled "Ok then let me ask a few questions." Joongki stood up and sat on the edge of the bed calmly. He nodded " I guess you have some amnesia? Ask me!" Jangmi leaned on the window " Where do I live?", " You live here. This is your apartment.", " Since when am i in Korea?", "For about three years.", "Do we live together?", "No.", "Since when are we a couple?", "For a bit more than one year."

She took a deep breath "Did we...?" Joongki rolled his eyes and stood up hysterically " ? 오마이갓 장미야 왜 그래? 왜 그러니? 아무것도 기억 못해? 이러지마."* Jangmi fixed his eyes on him "미안.. 기억력이 안좋아나봐. 아마 머리 어디 다쳤어?"* she walked to the bed and sat next to him " Tell me, then tell me how it started."

Joongki inhaled a deep breath "Fine..."he turned his head to look at her "But promise me, that you won't leave me?! Cause you have to stay by my side Jangmiya.“

 

 

What could it be? Why am I here? I was home. It felt like I was sleeping. Where exactly was I? I remember hiw warm it was and I got so sleepy. Did I die? Or am I dreaming? But, Joongki Oppa is beside me, he is with me. I can feel him, see him and hear him. It's so real...

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

"아퍼? 장미야 아프지말라고 아냐? 아프지마..." (" A peo? Jangmiya a peu ji mal la go a nya? A peu ji ma...")= " Does it hurt? Jangmiya didn't I tell you not to hurt? Don't be hurted..."

 

 

"? 오마이갓 장미야 왜 그래? 왜 그러니? 아무것도 기억 못해? 이러지마."* ("Mweo? O ma i gat Jangmiya wae geu rae? Wae geu reo ni? A mu geot do gi eog mot hae? I reo ji ma.")= "What? Oh my god Jangmiya what's wrong? What's wrong with you? Can't you remember anything? Don't be like this?"

 

 

"미안.. 기억력이 안좋아나봐. 아마 머리 어디 다쳤어?"(" Mi an.. gi eog ryeok i an joh a na bwa. A ma meo ri eo di da chyeoss eo?")= "Sorry.. my memory seems bad. I did maybe hurt my head somwhere?"