Chapter 1

Hey you'll might fall in love with my girlfriend ~one shot~

“DAMMIT SUNGJONG!”

“HYUNG, MOVE!”

“Better get your head out of my view or I’LL SKIN YOUR HEAD ALIVE!”

“YAH! Just shut up will you?!”

“I won’t shut up until you get your head out of my way!”

“I’M YOUR DONGSAENG! Won’t you even give me a consideration?!”

“I’m your hyung, SO I DON’T CARE!”

 

“WILL YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP?!” the endless bickering of Sungjong and Woohyun ended when Sungyeol gave them a glare that went with Myungsoo’s soft laughter at the background.

“AND WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT DICKHEAD?!” Myungsoo stopped to look at Siwan with a small smile on his face. “You guys look stupid.”

“WHAT?!”

“I mean, look at you guys, peeking through a bush just to see her. Aren’t you guys cowards?” Myungsoo said with a smug smile on his face.

“What?! How about you?! You agreed to come with us and yet you didn’t even exert some effort just to see her!” Woohyun retorded back, eyes glaring at Myungsoo.

“Yeah hyung~ I mean, look at her! She just looks so cute~!” Sungjong replied with hands clasped together squished near his face like a little child in love. Or more like, a little girl in love.

Sunngyeol looked at Sungjong like Sungjong was some kind of viral disease before sighing and turning back to look at Myungsoo again.

“Yeah. You did agree to come with us. So why not take a look?”

“I agreed to come with you. Not to take little peeks through the bushes for a girl. And besides, I don’t want to look like a erted person.” Junyoung replied, not really paying attention as he played with the leaves on the bushes.

“AND WE LOOK LIKE ERTED PEOPLE NOW?!”

“Will you just shut up hyung?!” Sungyeol glared at Woohyun as the older boy only made a face and turned away.

Sungyeol sighed. “Fine Myungsoo . Just do what you want okay? We’ll just be here.” Sungyeol said as he pointed at Sungjong and Woohyun’s ‘peeking place’ by the bushes who had already started peeking at the girl again.

Myungsoo murmured a small ‘Mm, ‘kay’ with a small nod of his head before turning his heel to walk away.

 

“And oh, by the way Sungyeol ?”

“Huh?”

“I’m a great cook right?”

 

Sungyeol looked at Junyoung weirdly before nodding his head slightly.

“Err… Yeah. Why?”

“Oh nothing.. Nothing.. Just wanted to tell you that you’re on your own for your dinner later.”

 

Head tilting to the side confusingly as he slowly watched Myungso ’s back fading away before turning back to Sungjong with a questioning look.

 

“Yah, Sungjong -ah.”

“Oh?” Sungjong replied, not really paying attention.

“Did I say something a while ago?”

“Huh?”

“Something that may have made Myungsoo mad at me.”

Eyes not leaving the girl, soft mocking laughter escaped from Sungjong ’s lips. “Yeah. You called him a dickhead.”

 

“AND WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT DICKHEAD?!”

 

Eyes as wide as saucers, sungyeol ran fast to catch up with Junyoung, leaving a confused Sungjong and woohyun behind.

“YAH! Kim Myungsoo ! I’M SORRY! I WANT TO EAT! PLEASE FEED ME!”

 

-

 

“Yah.. Hyung. Just do it okay?”

Woohyun looked at Sungjong with a terrified expression on his face before walking away backwards.

 

“No, NO, NO! I won’t! DON’T FORCE ME TO!” He said as he almost ran away from the guys before being grabbed at the collar by Sungyeol.

“Hyung! Just do it okay? Ask for her name, then her number, and then ask her if she wants to go out on a date with one of us!” Sungyeol  paused, before slowly looking towards Myungsoo with a glare. “…well. Maybe minus ONE of us.”

“B-bu-but… WHY ME?!” Woohyun almost shouted back as he struggled from Sungyeol ’s tight grip on him.

“Cause you’re the ladies’ man hyung!” Sungjong said with a teasing smile on his face while nudging woohyun on the stomach by his elbow.

Woohyun raised a brow at Sungyeol before shrugging Sungyeol ’s grip off him and fixed his collar. “Fine. I AM the ladies’ man, aren’t I?”

 

“YEAH HYUNG!”

“Go Woohyun hyung!”

Myungsoo looked at the boys cheering at Woohyun before commanding them a small ‘Shut up’.

Woohyun sat beside the girl’s seat by the beach bar, placing his elbow on the side facing the girl before giving her a smirk.

 

“Hey there.”

 

The girl slowly gave a small uneasy smile before attempting to move a bit further away from Woohyun but failed when Kevin stopped her from doing so.

“Hey, hey. I’m not going to do anything, alright? I just wanted to know what your name is.”

The girl softly looked at him with innocent eyes and it made Kevin fall in love deeper for the girl.

“Park _______..”

Woohyun ’s heart fluttered at the softness of the girl’s voice. Park ____ was a name that will forever be embedded in his mind.

 

“______? Wow.. What a pretty name.”

“Thank you..”

 

Awkward silence enveloped them before Woohyun deciding to do what he was sent to do. He breathed deeply before turning towards the girl with a small sincere smile.

 

“_____-sshi?”

“Yes?”

“I was just wondering.. Would you like to go out on a date with me?”

 

______’s surprised expression didn’t remain hidden as she tried to hide it but was replied with a soft smile on her face.

“I’m sorry but I’m not allowed to date.” She said with an apologetic expression on her face as she stood up and walked away, leaving a flabbergasted Woohyun behind.

 

“W-what?”

 

-

 

“WHAT?!!”

“For the love of- DON’T SHOUT SUNGYEOL!”

 

Sungyeol sighed before sighing. “Sorry hyung.”

Sungjong pretended to cry at the corner with matching wiping his ‘pretend tears’ away. “HYUNG~! What does she mean that she can’t date?”

Woohyyun sighed heavily as he shoving his head towards the table. They were now watching- or better yet- stalking the girl who was now playing by the sand near the seashore, Myungsoo silently sipping at his mango shake.

“I don’t know. Maybe her parents doesn’t want her to.”

Sungyeol sighed before shoved his head the same way Kevin did. “Maybe she has a boyfriend.”

At the word ‘boyfriend’, Sungjong suddenly stood up, making the guys look at him. “NO! She won’t!”

Sungyeol stood up with him and pointed at the direction of the girl. “Then go ask her!” Sungjong ’s expression changed before sitting down, cowardingly back away, a terrified expression on his face. “No..”

“HEY! You’re the one who strongly disagrees that she doesn’t have a boyfriend! Why don’t you go and ask her instead?!” Sungyeol retorded back. “Don’t tell me, YOU’RE A COWARD!”

Sungjung made a small face, slightly mad at Sungyeol’s comment. Puffing his cheeks out, arms around his chest before standing up again, wanting to prove Sungyeol wrong.  “FINE!”

Sungjong slowly walked towards the girl, purposely slowing down his movements, feeling the sand under his feet. He was actually afraid to face the girl.

“Err.. Hi!” Sungjong awkwardly said to _____ as he crouched down at her level, seeing Sunhee’s surprised expression when she saw him.

 

“Umm.. Hi?” she replied with a small smile that made Sungjong ’s stomach have butterflies in it.

“Noona right?”

____ laughed that sounded like a choral of angels singing to Sungjong . “Maybe. You look younger than me.”

 

Sungjong gulped stopping his heart from coming out of his chest from too much nervousness.

“I’m actually a friend of Woohun -hyung. You know? The one that you met yesterday?”

 

___ put a finger on top of her lips as if indicating that she was in deep thought before gently snapping her fingers. Sungjong thought that it was adorable and it made his heart flutter more. “Ah. The guy from the beach bar yesterday?”

“Yup.” Sungjong said with a smile before pausing, swallowing a load of saliva before continuing. “We were just wondering.. Does noona have a boyfriend?”

___ actually smiled at Dongjun’s questions, shaking her headUp and down.

 

“Well, what do you think?”

 

-

 

“Hyung, we’re hopeless. I tell you. HOPELESS!” Sungjong shouted, burying his head under his arms. Woohyun glared at the boys before smacking him at the back of the head.

 

“YAH! What is that for?!”

“Don’t you ‘yah’ me! I’M YOUR HYUNG!”

“I don’t care! YOU HIT ME!”

“SERVES YOU RIGHT, YOU COWARD!”

“Am not!”

“Is too!”

“Am not!”

“Is too!”

“Am not!”

“Is too!”

“SHUT UP WILL YOU?!!”

“I WON’T UNTIL YOU DO!”

 

“WILL YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP?!” Sungyeol glared as he grabbed both by the collar, knocking their heads in the process.

 

“Ouch!” Both glared at the boy who had a hand up over his eyes as if trying to calm himself as they silently rubbed their foreheads in pain.

“Look. We’re never gonna have process if we continue like this.”

The three looked at each other, Sungyeol anticipating for the answer but was answered by Sungjong and Woohyun ’s questioning gazes back. “Don’t you guys have any idea?!”

 

Woohyun threw his hands up in the air, as if trying to defend himself. “Hey, I was the one who made the first move.”

“Yeah hyung~! And I was the one who asked her if she have a boyfriend!”

“So?”

“So Dongjun and I think that you’re the one who should make a move now, if any one of us wants to even make something happen here.” Woohyun said while clicking his tongue with a disappointed expression plastered on his face while shaking his head side to side.

 

Sungyeol ’s eyes widened in embarrassment and fear, shaking his hands violently in front of him as if saying no. They were all afraid, embarrassed, shy. “N-no! W-what are you t-talking about h-hyung!”

woohyun smirked, aware of Sungyeol ’s evident shyness and fear. “Aw. Don’t tell me.. Dear Sungyeol is shy? Because of a girl?” woohyun grinned as he took a step forward, attempting to scare sungyeol .

With a sly smile, sungjong joined, jumping suddenly beside woohyun . “Yeah hyung~ Me and woohyun hyung did it. Don’t tell us… You’re really the one who’s a coward?” sungjong feigned a gasp with a hint of teasing in his voice.

 

sungyeol made a face, putting his hands down before slightly shoving the two away from him. “I AM NOT! AND WHERE IS MYUNGSOO?!”

“THEN MAKE A MOVE AND DON’T CHANGE THE SUBJECT! I DON’T KNOW WHERE HE IS!”

“NO. I WILL NOT!”

“But hyung~! Why?!”

“Just so!”

“THAT DOESN’T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE!”

“It does you idiot!”

“It doesn’t! And don’t you argue!” Woohyun screamed with a finger in front of Siwan’s face, making Siwan sink in defeat. “Okay, fine.”

 

woohyun watched the younger sink deeper if possible into his seat, sighing before bring up a hand towards the boy’s shoulder. “sungyeol. Tell us what’s wrong?”

 

“I just… don’t know… what to say hyung.”

“Say? To whom?” woohyun asked with a brow raised.

“To ____i.”

 

Sungjong and Woohyun made an ‘o’ expression with their mouths, Sungjong slowly walking towards his hyung. “Well hyung, why don’t you just introduce yourself and get to know her better?”

Sungyeol sighed before slowly looking up at the boys, a small smile on his face. “You know Sungjong , maybe you’re right.”

Sungjong pointed to himself, as if asking woohyun if sungyeol was referring to him. “I am?”

 

“I should just go and talk to her. And besides, talking will get me to something rather than sulking right?”

woohyun smiled, patting sungyeol’s back. “That’s the spirit! Now go!”

 

Sungyeol inhaled deeply, puffing his chest out with confidence as he strode towards you who was currently sun-bathing.

 

“___-sshi?...”

 

you removed your sunglasses, to see sungyeol who was grinning like a fool, like a person who had seen the sun shine only now.

you sighed. By now, you was expecting this. Who wouldn’t even notice three boys who were always following you around on your vacation?

 

“Um.. What is it?” you replied, trying to be calm although she was already irritated on the inside.

“My name’s Sungyeol and… um…” the boy was hesitating. And you can already see that, and it was adding fuel to the fire that was irritation inside of you .

 

“Look, Sungyeol -sshi?”

“D-deh?” sungyeol replied, a bit too surprised

“I.. kind of know what you and your friends are up to.”

“Me.. and my friends?”

“Sungjong-sshi and Woohyun-sshi?”

“Yes.”

 

Sungyeol made a surprised expression which made you somehow, smile.

“sungyeol-sshi, I’ll just tell it to you directly okay?” Sungyeol nodded, already anticipating for the worst.

 

“I have a boyfriend.. So that means I can’t date others.”

-

 

“Guys, I’m going out okay?” Myungsoo called out, hearing a series of muffled ‘okays’ and ‘fine’ from the sulking boys sitting at the brown sofa with their faces buried at some pillows, still depressed and sad at your answer.

Myungsoo chuckled at the scene while fixing his shirt in front of the mirror. “You’re not going to even ask me where?”

 

“No..”

“WHAT’S THE SENSE HYUNG?! SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND AND SHE TOLD US THAT SHE HATES US. The world is ending. It has got to be ending.” sungjong cried out.

 

Myungsoo looked at the youngest like crazy, shaking his head. “Maybe she doesn’t hate you like that. And besides, she never did say that she hated you.”

“Yeah?! How did you know?! You won’t even come with us whenever we’re looking for her! AND WHERE WERE YOU YESTERDAY?!” Sungyeol  answered back like a nagging mother as he threw a pillow at Myungsoo who easily dodged it.

 

“I just know. And you don’t need to know where I was yesterday.”

“AND WHY?!” Sungyeol said as he suddenly grabbed Myungsoo’s leg like a whining kid.

“Because I’m the face of the group . Now let go of me. I have to go on a date.” Myungsoo said as he tried to shove Sungyeol off only to be joined by Sungjong and Woohyun clinging to him as well.

 

“TAKE US WITH YOU, OH MIGHTY MYUNGSOO~!”

“I need to forget her Myungsoo. PLEASE! For your hyung!”

“YOU WON’T LEAVE UNTIL YOU TELL US WHERE YOU WENT YESTERDAY!”

“Just help me get to the beach hyung!”

“Take me to the other girls! I need them to mend my heart!”

“YAH KIM MYUNGSOO ! ANSWER ME!”

 

“Guys! Just let go off me!”

 

“NO!”

 

Myungsoo almost fell while the three boys cling onto him like crazy as he tried to get them off him. It was like their life depended on him.

 

“Guys! Please!”
“NO!!”

 

The four battled, hands slapping at each other while screaming at each other’s faces like crazy before being interrupted by a doorbell.

“Aish.” Myungsoo grumbled, completely removing the three off of him as the three were too surprised at the sound. “Who is it?”

 

“It’s me.”

 

Myungsoo sighed, a hand on the doorknob while looking at the three behind him with questioning gazes fixed on him. “I guess I have to introduce her now to you guys huh?”

Head tilting to the side, Sungjong, Woohyun and Sungyeol could only anticipate for something that they don’t know as Myungsoo slowly opened the door, letting his guest – or his date/girlfriend – come in.

 

“Guys, meet my girlfriend. Park ____.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys im done

olease subscribe me and i think ill make a sequel if you do