I'm searching where you are

Where You Are

This morning was so bright, the sound of birds chirping melodious sounds behind his window. But Yonghwa reluctant to open his eyes, though the sun was coming through the cracks his window and began to shine his room but he was still reluctant to open his eyes. Instead, he pulled the blanket to cover his entire body.
"Yonghwa oppa" came the soft voice of a girl called from behind the door that only opens half. Yonghwa still won’t get up from his bed.
"Oppa, let's wake up. It was noon, you have to get up, shower and breakfast " soft voice was heard again, and Yonghwa really recognize this voice. He immediately opened the blanket and looked at the door, and he sat when he saw her.
"Joohyun-ah?"
"Ne oppa. It's me, hurry-up " she spoke with a sweet smile who always he likes.
"Joohyun-ah it really you? I really miss you, don’t go away from me " Yonghwa got up and half ran over a girl named Joohyun, he opened the door wide open, but suddenly she disappeared.
"Joohyun-ah, where are you going? Please don’t leave me " Yonghwa sat limply against the door when she disappeared. He covered his face with his hands, trying to hold back tears. He immediately stood up and went into his room and stood in front of the large mirror in his room, he saw his reflection in mirror. He looks like a depression, his face still looks dull, dark circles in his eyes still visible. The hair is disheveled, indicating he is not combed his hair for a few days. He looked around his room, and his room looks messy, dust began to thicken at the small table in front of the mattress. The mattresses were very messy. The books are scattered on the floor. Yonghwa sighed, can’t understand why everything could be like this, but once he is known as the cleanest among his friends, even his friends nicknamed him Mr. Perfect.

"I'll take care of all of this later"

And he went straight to the bathroom to wash himself, brush up over him like a zombie, maybe his body radiating cold water will soothe and refresh his mind and body. He got out of the shower and changed his clothes are dull, he stood in front of the mirror again to see his reflection, he smiled at his reflection, now looks fresher than ever. When he wanted to start cleaning his room, his stomach reads a signal that the stomach should be filled. He immediately went out to the kitchen, opened the fridge, looking for something to eat, he found bread and strawberry jam.

"Oppa are you these days don’t eat rice or bread? No wonder your body now thinner”

"Yonghwa hear her voice again, he turned back and find Joohyun smiling sweetly.
"Joohyun-ah? Is it true that you? Why did you leave? " Yonghwa voice trembling slightly.

"Ne oppa"

"You, you why did you leave?"

"Aniyo. I'm here to take care of you "

"Jeongmal?"

"Ne jeongmalyo" Yonghwa hugged her tightly, as if afraid she would go away.
"Oppa, let go of me, now it's time to eat. I will make milk for you "
"Ne" Yonghwa releasing his arms, and immediately sat down to eat bread and occasionally smiled as he glanced at Joohyun are making milk.

Ting Tong buzzer sounds

"Oppa open the door" Yonghwa straight forward and open the door. Minhyuk, Jonghyun and Jungshin exchange glances with each other when looking at Yonghwa opened the door with a happy smile.

"Hi dongsaengie. Are you just going to say anything on the outside? Don’t want to in? "
"Ah, ne" a strange feeling when they look at Yonghwa. They don’t think Yonghwa will greet them with a fresh face and a smile like that. their last visit, Yonghwa refused to leave his bed and didn’t even talk to them.

"Yonghwa-hyung are you okay right?"
"Of course I was Jonghyun-ah, why are you guys looks at me with a strange look like that? What was weird to me "

"Ani, we are happy to see you come back the same way again. No longer locked himself in his room. "

"Oh that. That's because Joohyun "

"Joohyun???" Ask them together.

"Ne Joohyun. He woke me up this morning. In fact he is now making me milk in the kitchen"

Minhyuk, Jonghyun and Jungshin looked at each other in surprise.
"I think Yonghwa hyung is getting worse" whispered Jungshin.
"Ehem, Yonghwa hyung, please do me like this, you have to forget Joohyun. Joohyun already ….. "

"Aniyo Minhyuk-ah, she's here in this house. She said she was watching over me. Come with me to the kitchen " Yonghwa attract his friends to the kitchen.

"Joohyun-ah, Joohyun-ah.  Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin came. It’s long you don’t meet them right?"
"Yonghwa-hyung stop this" Minhyuk trying to free his hand from Yonghwa, but to no avail.
"Joohyun-ah, those co---" Yonghwa can’t continue his speech when the kitchen turns out no one. Joohyun disappeared (again).

"Joohyun-ah, where are you? You can’t leave me again " Yonghwa ran for Joohyun back in his room, in the bathroom, she couldn’t find Joohyun.
"Joohyun-ah. JOOHYUN-AH  WHERE ARE YOU? THIS IS NOT FUNNY, STOP HIDING" Yonghwa shouted in frustration couldn’t find Joohyun. Minhyuk approached Yonghwa.
"Yonghwa hyung, stop this. Joohyun gone, you have to accept that fact  hyung " Minhyuk tries to calm  him and quietly patted his back. But Yonghwa even cry.
"Minhyuk-ah I'm not lying, she's really here. She made me milk before I open the door for you "

"Hyung STOP. Stop hallucinating, No Joohyun " Jonghyun couldn’t contain his emotions, seeing Yonghwa like this.

"I didn’t lie, she just made ​​me milk, even I could hug her, I'm not hallucinating" Yonghwa stood up.

"What Milk? No milk here. Stop hyung, forget Joohyun "

"Hyung calm down, you can’t talk like this to Yonghwa hyung, he was in a state of depression. We must speak slowly " Jungshin trying to calm Jonghyun. Jonghyun could only sigh, regret why he couldn’t contain his emotions.
"Yonghwa-hyung Mianhae"

"JOOHYUN?"  Yonghwa see Joohyun standing in the doorway. Without thinking he walked toward her.

"Joohyun-ah"
"Hyung where are you going?" His friends tried to prevent Yonghwa.
"No Joohyun. I didn’t see her, " said Jungshin. Yonghwa didn’t listen to his words and kept walking toward Joohyun, but Joohyun even out, and Yonghwa go after it. Joohyun half running and occasionally looked backward at Yonghwa and smiled, as if to say 'oppa follow me'.

"Joohyun-ah? where You going? Don’t go " But Joohyun not hear and kept running. She ran into the street. Yonghwa saw with horror when he saw from the right is a red car with a high-speed.
"JOOHYUN-AH, BEWARE THERE CARS" Yonghwa kept running but he was too late, Joohyun ran of the road and the car crashed into Joohyun’s body. Yonghwa's body froze and he instantly went limp toward the highway. The car that hit Joohyun was gone, as if nothing happened. Yonghwa looking Joohyun’s body on the road, but not found, Blood was also no.

"Joohyun, Joohyun-ah, Seo Joohyun where are you go?"
"Hyung" Minhyuk, Jungshin Jonghyun and Yonghwa approached with panting breath.
"AAAAA SEO JOOHYUN" Yonghwa sat in the middle path, where he saw her body just hit. His friends immediately walked over and asked his to sit on the sidewalk.
"Joohyun, she had an accident, because of me" Yonghwa said with a limp, and staring into space "

"Hyung don’t blame yourself"

"It's because of me. Now she's gone and won’t return. I need to catch up "
"Hyung don’t like that. Joohyun would be sad if she saw you like this. Shee wants you to get up, move on, she doesn’t want you to dissolve in grief. She wants you to accept the fact and don’t blame yourself " Jonghyun hugging Yonghwa’s body, while Yonghwa’s body was stiff, he didn’t move his body, his eyes looked empty. his friends could only cry to see Yonghwa like this.

"Hyung, I beg not to be like this. Cry like crazy, don’t be silent like this, you make us worry" Yonghwa saw Joohyun behind the big tree down the street, he could see Joohyun crying while smiling sweetly 'Saranghae oppa' and she immediately disappeared. When looking Joohyun disappear behind a large tree, tears pouring out and he couldn’t hold back the tears to come out, he was crying hysterically, and buried his face behind Jonghyun’s chest, shed all his grief over the past few days that he was buried.
"Mianhae, mianhae Joohyun-ah. Blessed are there, I will continue my life here, as you want to, not to be too late in the dumps "

"Saranghae, saranghae, neomo saranghae."

 

-4 DAYS AGO "

Today is the anniversary of Yonghwa and Joohyun, already 3 years they were dating. Yonghwa had prepared a small party at home. He cooks Joohyun favorite foods, he also set up the cake, and of course gifts for Joohyun.
"Morning gorgeous. Happy 3rd anniversary "

"Happy 3rd anniversary too oppa"

"You've got to college? Sorry I can’t drive to campus today, I was busy preparing a surprise for you "

"Ey, Gomawo oppa"

"Today, You're home at 12 right? Quickly came to my house after you finish college "
"Well about that oppa, mianhaeyo"

"Ne? what is it? Don’t tell me you can’t celebrate our 3rd anniversary? "

"No oppa. Hara had suddenly ask me to accompany her to the bookstore, and she asked for my help to help make the report. I couldn’t resist oppa "

"MWO? So you pick your friends more than me? "

"Was not like that oppa, but Hara is really needed me"

"Do you think I don’t need you? I've prepared everything Joohyun-ah. And you destroy it "
"Oppa, not like that, later that night we can still celebrate. I'm going to your house "
"No."

Tut Tut Tut. Yonghwa directly off the phone, out off battery and threw it on the couch.
Joohyun sighed.

"Joohyun-ah , Yonghw amad at you?"

"Ani, soon he'll call me again"

"Don’t lie. Forgive me Joohyun-ah. You Can help me with my report tonight, now you went and met Yonghwa, he had prepared a little party for you "

"But, but what about you?"

“Calm down, I can go to the bookstore by myself"

"Ne, it's okay?"

"Ne. now hurry met Yonghwa "

"Thanks Hara-ya. Mianhae. I promise next time I will go with you "

@ @ @ @ @

Joohyun tried calling Yonghwa, but his number not active. On the bus she kept trying to call Yonghwa but still, his cell phone off.
On the other hand Yonghwa was so upset and emotional because Joohyun can’t celebrate their 3rd anniversary this afternoon. He knows he's a bit selfish, but today is their special day, she had refused all her friends requests, and had to spend the day with him. He needed some fresh air, so he tried to leave the house, because if he was in the house, maybe he'll throw stuff at home there.
@ @ @ @

Joohyun had reached on the edge driveway in front of his house. She was still trying to contact Yonghwa and cross without looking. At the same time Yonghwa out of his house and saw Joohyun being crossing. From the right he saw a red car passed. Reflexes he ran and shouted for Joohyun name.

"JOOHYUN-AH WATCH A CAR?"

Joohyun heard people shout her name, and she smiled when the man knows is Yonghwa. She waved her hand, and a little strange to see Yonghwa ran at him with an expression of fear. At Joohyun turned to the right, she saw a red car, and she just kept silent, and a few seconds later she felt the car hit her and bounced her 2 meters.
BAM

Yonghwa's body froze as he saw his girlfriend was hit in front of his own eyes, he walked with unsteady steps at the blood-stained body, hugged her body tightly.
"Joohyun-ah, Joohyun-ah wake up"

"Op-oppa. Mianhae " she can still smile
"Stop, you're not wrong. I was wrong, I apologize. You don’t have to come here. I don’t have selfish " Yonghwa said in a voice began to tremble.
"Hush, Do not blame yourself for all these , oppa ... sa .. sarang .. saranghae " Joohyun last breath.

"ANDWEEEE, JOOHYUN WAKE UP "

"SEO JOOHYUN, DON’T GO"

"Please, please, please call an ambulance, please save my Joohyun"
"AAAAA Joohyun wake up. Don’t leave me. Jebal "

THE END

 

hi, do you like the story, I hope you do not get confused with the story and do not hit me with gogumas * peace *.


Actually I do not like sad ending, and actually I do not like tragedy, but from the first I wanted to make a story like this. Please to all of my readers do not get mad at me. I'm very love Yongseo. do not forget to comments. sorry for the grammar and typo