1.

Ruined Undercover

" YAH HYOSUNG AH! ARE YOU READY!? " 
" NAE OPPA! JUST A MINUTE PLEASE." 
" AISH JINJJA. PPALLI PPALLI! " 
" ARRASO OPPA" 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Today was the first day of school [ for Hyosung ]. She'll be revisiting and studying again after Secret's promotions were over. Studying in the same school as her brother, Bang Yongguk from BAP, she can't help but fill nervous and excited. Dressed up as a nerd, she tugged at her nerdy specs, hoping it would help her cover up. 

Hyosung's POV 

Finally! I'm going back to school, only as a nerd this time. Hopefully no one would notice me. Walking to the front gate, I realised how magnificent and majestic the school was. Towering over cars that drove into the driveway, it was 6 stories high and looked like a mansion. Not to mention it had the school's dormitories and different blocks for different majors. No doubt that it was the best school in Seoul. Straightening my attire, I combed my hand through my hair, putting on my fake nerdy spectacles. Taking in a deep breath, I pushed open the door to the hallway of the school .

Woah.... I thought. The hallway was spacious, with lockers of multi-colours. The lockers were decorated in a theme that would show the student's personality. My wedges clacked against the tiles of the floor as I made her way timidly to the school's office, situated at the end of the hallway, in a way a nerd would walk to avoid suspicions. A gust of cold air greeted me as I opened the office's door. "Annyeong! Jeon Hyosung from Secret, coming to school disguised as a nerd, a new transfer student." I told the teacher-in-charge. The teacher-in-charge smiled at me, and handed me the schedule and wished me good luck. I left with a huge smile plastered on her face. Scanning through the schedule, I then realised there was dancing. OMO!  THERE'S DANCE. I CAN IMPROVE ON MY MODERN AND HIP-HOP DANCE THEN! I thought excitedly. 

Walking to my first class, I tried to keep my head down as I walked past students who glanced at me. Oh! There it is! I scurried to the class and waited for the teacher to arrive, "Annyeonghaseyo, new student Jeon Hyosung imnida. My name on the namelist should be Kim Hyosung to avoid suspicions, seonsangnim." I bowed respectfully at the teacher. He smiled back at me and said," The teachers know about you and Yongguk in this school, Hyosung ah. Don't have to tell us, arraso? We'll protect your identity." "Nae, seonsangnim!" I beamed at him. 

 

 

 

 

First chapter, up! Short one though. I'll probably resume writing this story tomorrow, and post the 2nd chapter for the other sotry tomorrow as well. See you guys! Subscribe please! Comment who you want Hyosung to be with in the end! Baekhyun or Daehyun? Saranghae~