The Accidents

Heal Me

    *still in flashback of 4 month ago*

 

One day.......

 

You want to drop by a bakery before you went back home. After you bought some breads and muffins for you and your brother, you want to drive back home. But suddenly your keys dropped on the middle of the road. You want to pick up the keys but there is a car driving towards you. The driver of the car drives the car so fast. As soon as the car was going to violate you. Suddenly, Suho emerged. Suho saved you by pushing you slowly to the side of the road. You injured a little.

 

But him.......

 

He injured badly. When you came towards him he said, “Jyuri, saranghaeyo.” Your heart felt hurt when you see Suho like that. You called your brother, Chanyeol to come to the place where accidents happen.

 

Phone conversation:

You: Op-op-oppa...... Su-su-ho...... (you sobbed)

Chanyeol: Why Jyuri? What happens? Why with Suho?

You: go to my favorite’s bakery...... (suddenly you fainted)

Chanyeol: Jyuri…? Ya! Jyuri

 

...........................................

(No answer)

 

Chanyeol quickly went to the place to see you. And what only his minds are:

 Why you sobbed.

 What happens to you?

 

When Chanyeol arrived, he saw you fainted and ambulance at the place and……he see his hyung injured badly and was taken to the hospital. You too were taken to the hospital. Chanyeol went to the hospital to see your condition and SUHO condition……

 

Chanyeol POV:

What is happening? Why Suho injured? My dongsaeng, Jyuri… What happens to you? Omma and appa will scold me if something happens to you. Since I’m the one that being charged to take care of you.

 

At the hospital........

When you awaked, you see that you in ward and Chanyeol besides you cry.

You asked, “Oppa, why you’re crying? Something happens to Suho? “Your brother doesn’t answer you.

“Oppa, answers me! Oppa what happens to Suho?” you shake your brother’s body to know more about Suho.

“Jyuri, calm ok? Hyu-hyu-hyung, he is coma…..” he sobbed.

“What? I want to see him. Oppa, take me to his ward. Oppa….!” You wailed. You couldn’t accept the reality that Suho coma.

“Ani, you’re just awake. Be calm ok? I will tell the doctor that you have already awakened.” Chanyeol said and leaved your ward.

 

Your POV:

Suho......... Mianhe, because of me you’re being like that. Ya, Jyuri why you so pabo….?! Suho........

 

(you fainted)

 

When awakened back, you saw doctor checked you. You heard your doctor say to your brother that….

“Your sister still injured and she needs to stay at the hospital for three days.” Your doctor said.

“Doctor, why Jyuri fainted just now? Your brother asked.

“Oh, her emotional pressure high. Don’t make her stress and too sad. She will be fainted again.” Your doctor advised.

“What’s about hyung? Suho?”Chanyeol asked.

“We need to wait until he awake from his coma.” Your doctor said and exited your ward.

 

Chanyeol noticed that you have already awakened and he came to you.

“Oppa….because of me Suho coma. Oppa I’m such a pabo… I want to see him...” you said.

“No, you’re not pabo. It’s not your fault, Jyuri. Don’t blame yourself. What you want? Coffee? I know you must want mocha. I’ll buy for you.”

“Mocha? Hmm....okay.” you agreed.

 

Your POV:

Suho, please don’t die don’t leave me…. What will happen to EXO-K…? Suho what you meant by saying ‘saranghaeyo to me.’

 

 

 

This is the last chapter from me before I'm hiatus....

Don't unsubscribe me.....

Comment..... <3

Sorry for short chappie....

 

SPEED - That's my fault

this M/V suits with this chapter.....