Bus (Yongguk )

B.A.P ONESHOT SERIES

"Bye guys ! See you guys tomorrow! "I waved at my friends.

I walked to the bus stop and waited for my bus to arrive . While waiting , I took out my ipod and plugged in the earpiece into my ears .I immediately boarded the bus when it arrived .

"Afternoon ajusshi ! " I greeted the bus driver with my sweet trademark smile while taping my card .

There was an empty seat at the back of the bus . There's a man or I should say a teenage guy sitting beside the empty seat , looking out the window. His cap was partially covering his face and and I couldnt see his feature.

"Excuse me , is anyone sitting here ?"I realised what I said and hit my dumb head mentally for asking a stupid question. Obviously no one is sitting there.

The man looked up , causing me to see his face , nodded and continued spacing out . I blushed when I saw his feature . A charming man. Red luscious lips , pierced ears , thick eyebrows , dark eyes . I sat beside him , blushing . I bit my lips , awkward from the awkward silence between us . I just sigh and closed my eyes .

"Ngghhhh" I wiggled and snuggling into something .. warm ..

The tapping on my shoulders continued . I opened my eyes realising that was still in the bus . OMG I JUST MISSED MY STOP . SHOOT.

I looked to my side and the man was still there raising his eyebrows at me . I blushed. I noticed that I was sleeping on the man's shoulder .

"Err sorry!" I said while covering my face , fully embarrassed.He just snickered.

"Seems like you missed your stop ? " He said.I just nodded my head like a lost kid. "Let's stop at the next stop.My house is nearby. I'll send you to your house." He told me and I agreed .

We got off the bus and walked to his house ."Wow.Is this your house ? It's so big " My eyes stared in disbelief. "Hmm jyeah. Im sharing it with my friends.Hold on I'll take my bike" he said and went into the garage.

He came out with a big bike . He nodded to the back Seat and handed me a helmet."Hold onto my waist . You wont want the die dont you?" "Ahhhh ! " I immediately hugged his waist when he speed up . I showed him the direction to my house .

"Thank you - "

"Yongguk." He told me his name .

"Thank you Yongguk ! " I thanked him and showed my sweet trademark smile.

"Erm jyeah. Hope we can meet again " He said shyly .

.

LOVE AT FIST SIGHT .