The Strong, Dominant Type

Starved

Chapter 1.

"The Strong, Dominant Type."

 

"Alright Takeru, Let's see here." A smile crossed his lips as he spoke with quiet enthusiam. "You've got Health from now on instead of Art. How strange it is that they'd change it by semesters. Well, Th-"

Takeru stopped immediatly, remembering that talking to himself was weird. And weird wasn't good when you were a 17 year old. Still, the feeling of letting all the stress of work and the hapiness he usually always felt could be relieved by a quick little conversation with himself, though not orthodox.

After a small squint at the clock, it being 6:30 exactly, the small male had already gotten out of bed and slipped on a tight pair of jeans, along with a simple black shirt that would be covered by his usual wearing of the panda hoodie that hung always over his door. Of course, Takeru wouldn't need to be at school for two more hours, but the paper he'd probably have to give one of the "Friends" he had was due.

"Today's gonna be great."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around 12:00, it was around 2nd lunch, the same cycle that would go on for one more year, second by second, minute by minute, and day by day. Sadly, none of the people he'd known had 2nd lunch. It was mostly full of seniors and sophmores, which translated to jerks and timid people. After about an hour of being quite hungry, he figured that skipping lunch probably meant immediate death by starvation. So Takeru went.

"Bye Takeru!"

"See you." He'd reply sweetly, letting his high voice cause whoever he might be speaking with to blush with envy. The short male walked casually into the cafetria, which was booming with life, and grabbed a hot lunch, which he presumed would take him a second's time to scarve down. He continued to the heart of the room, and sat calmly at a table. What Takeru hadn't known was he was being watched by a silent blonde, and this taller male was making his way to him.

"Hey. You're not thinking of eating alone, are you?"

This one line would be the beginning of the end for the seated individual, for he'd come across a world he'd never been introduced to.

"Why, It's not like I know anyone who'd eat with me anyway. They're all above or below my grade level."

He hadn't looked up until then, and was now in awe at the handsome male in front of him. He was now somewhat afraid he wouldn't be able to speak after taking a glance at, who he now rcognized, as Reita. The bad, mysterious Reita. The nose~band wearing, danger~loving Reita. The Reita that'd almost set the school on fire.