Jeju

My Boyfriend's Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Wake up, Kyesin. We’re here,” someone whispered by your ear.   You open your eyes slowly. In front of you were airplane seats. You remembered you were on an airplane. You sat up straight. You realized you were leaning on Kyuhyun’s shoulder while you were asleep. He gave you a warm smile.    “Thank you,” you say to him. He stood up to get your bag “Where are we?” you asked.   “You’ll know,” he winked.   You sighed. You got up and out of your seat. Kyuhyun led you out of the plane. With your bag on one of his hands, he held your hand with his other hand. He led you out of the airport where a sleek back shiny limousine awaits the two of you.   “Good day, Mr. Cho. Good day Ma’am!” the chauffeur greeted Kyuhyun simply smiled at him and so did you. The man got your bag from Kyuhyun and loaded it to the car. Kyuhyun let you go inside the luxurious car first and he followed after. Now you’re more confused than ever. So, you decided to shut up. You know Kyuhyun won’t answer any of your questions so you crossed your arms against your chest and stared out of the window, looking for any signs of where you were. You felt Kyuhyun looking worriedly at you but you stuck to your position and ignored him.   For a few minutes, you kept looking out the window. Finally, a giant billboard gave you an idea of where you were. You’re eyes popped wide open. You turned to Kyuhyun with a bewildered expression. He raised his eyebrow.    “We’re in Jeju Island?!” you exclaimed.   Kyuhyun pursed his lips and smiled. He nodded slightly, answering your question.     After about an hour’s drive, you arrived at a hotel. As you went inside, you were mesmerized by its beauty. Marble fours, white walls, extravagant ceiling – everything was amazing.   Kyuhyun went to the front desk and you followed behind him.   “Good day, Mr. Cho!” the receptionist greeted him with a smile while giving him a key card. Kyuhyun grabbed it and silently headed for the elevator.   “Thank you,” you said to the pretty girl but she glared and raised an eyebrow at you.   You followed Kyuhyun to the elevator and the two of you rode it together in silence. He pressed 15 and it went up. When the elevator doors open, there was just an empty white corridor with a door at the end.   “After you,” Kyuhyun said. You went out of the elevator and he followed after. He led the way to the door and inserted the key card. The lock beeped from red to green and the door unlocked. Kyuhyun opened it and went inside. “Come in,” he said and you did as he told you.   The penthouse you were brought to was majestic. It had marble floors, white walls and glass windows. You could see a great view of the island outside. The floor had a red carpet once you enter, and by the left stood a shiny black grand piano. There was a 21-inch flat screen TV by the window and some white sofas, complementing the carpet. Red velvet pillows sat on the sofas, bringing out some contrast.   “Your room is over there,” Kyuhyun pointed to your right. He led you to it.   Your room was as magical as the whole place. In the middle sat a queen-sized bed with white linens and a varnished frame. It was simple, yet elegant – just how you liked it. To the left were full length windows, offering a spectacular view. A coffee table and some chairs were there too. To the right was a sofa and in front of it was a TV. At the corner, there was a door.   “This is the C.R.,” Kyuhyun said just as you were about to ask what it was for.   You went inside and he followed. The bathroom was luxurious and heavenly. It was perfectly tiled and white. Its bathtub was marble black. Its shower had a built-in heater. By the right was another door and you opened it. Bright white lights welcomed you. There were shelves and cabinets and shoe racks. At the end of the corridor was a full length mirror. The place was every girl’s dream bathroom and walk-in closet.   You turned around to see Kyuhyun, eyeing you, waiting for your reaction.   “Are you sure you didn’t spend anything?” you asked again.   Kyuhyun laughed and then he sighed. He headed out of the room and you followed him. “I own this place. This is my hotel,” he said. You couldn’t believe what you heard. You knew he was rich, but not to this extent. He was a millionaire!   Kyuhyun turned around to look at your surprised reaction and he laughed as soon as he saw it.   “You’re kidding, right?” you said.   “Nope,” he smiled at you.   You followed him to the other side of the penthouse. The kitchen, dining area and a mini bar were there. The kitchen was fully equipped with a black marble top. The dining area had a black table with a little chandelier hanging above. The mini bar was full of wines and champagnes.   Kyuhyun brought you to his room. It was exactly the same as yours, except there were more things in it. He brought you to his bathroom – also the same – but with clothes, shoes and other stuff.   “You know what?” you said. “When I get married, I want a bathroom just like this.” Kyuhyun chuckled.   The two of you went out of the room and you sat down on one of the sofas. A light knock on the door made you jump. The bellboy brought in your bag full of clothes and quickly went outside.   “So, Mr. Cho,” you said, teasing him a bit. “What do we do now?”   “Let’s go around the island,” he said excitedly.   He grabbed your hand, then his coat and the two of you went out of the penthouse. You rode the elevators. Kyuhyun pressed B1. IN there, Kyuhyun tugged you to an elegant black Audi and he let you in. You waited ‘til he got to his side.   “Ready?” he asked you and you nodded in reply.   He started the engine and you could hear its silent purr in the background. You buckled your seatbelt and got ready. Kyuhyun took out his pair of shades and wore it. He looked at you and smiled.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter