First Day at Work

Baby Jello [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You throw off your covers and spring up from bed. It's 6:00am You yawn widely and stretch out. You take a shower and got dressed. This time, you really put effort into your outfit. You dug in the back of your closet and took out a cute white shear dress with a pink scalloped collar, and threw on your long beige blazer. You apply light makeup, and try a light plum lip tint.You decided to leave your hair down today. You look at the clock.  6:55am You head out to the front to find the company car in front of your apartment building. "Good morning, sir. It's a little early isn't it?" You get into the car "You think this is early? I get up at 4 in the morning everyday!" The driver look back at you and smiles. "That's amazing!" The driver chuckles.  You look out the window with a smile. I wonder what today holds for me. Everything has happened so fast. I just wish it could slow down for a while. You arrive to TS building, and are escorted to BAP dressing room. "Junhong-ahh, you're really going to give her that? What is this surprise? You don't really give anything to girls!" Jongup says in shock. What's with this kid? Could he possibly have a little crush on the new wardrobe stylist? "It's just a small gift for joining the staff. That's all." Junhong looks down. Should I give this to her? Would it be too much? You open the door "Good Morning everyone." You bow. Zelo and Jongup looked stunned. Zelo gulps loudly and approaches you. "Yuni-ssi, I bought ppeppero for you as a welcome gift. Please accept it." He bows. You feel your face heat up at his action.  "Junhong-ssi, thank you so much. I love choco ppeppero!" You take the ppeppero from his hands and place it near your chest. He smiles. That's a relief. Who doesn't like choco ppeppero, anyway?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter