► Who's Him? ◄

► I Spy You Die ◄


    -----------------------------------------------

    x 

 

 

                     

                  `chapterone

        

    

 

 


  

   

► Jessica’s POV ◄

“Jessica! Wake up!” as someone shakes me on my shoulders. I tried to look, but the light shone to me and I was blinded. I covered my head by a pillow and tried to sleep. “Wake up!” once more, someone shook my shoulders.

“One minute please!” I moaned.

“Get up you lazy head!” as I recognized the voice, it was Krystal, my younger sister. “One minute is up! Stand up now and take a bath!” she added.

“Yeah, yeah fine. I’m going.” I said finally sitting down, I heard the door opened and closed and once more I lay down on my bed.

“Jessica! Get up! I can see you!” said Krystal once more, tapping her foot standing in front of me.

“I thought you were gone.” I murmured.

“Well, this little sister of yours is smart. Get up now or you’re late for school.” She said irritatingly.

I looked for my towel and rush to the shower. I let the cold and hot water run through the faucet to my tub making the water warm. I removed my pyjamas, , blouse and bra. I dipped in to the water and added some bubbles. I tried to relax, but then I saw my clock, which is in front of the tub, and saw it was just ten minutes remaining for the bus to come. I reached for my towel and dried my body. I took my toothbrush and put some toothpaste and began to brush my teeth in circular motion.

I went back to my room to get some clothes. I chose a pair of red bra and . I put on my uniform, which was a white blouse with a blue ribbon, a blue skirt and a pair of white socks and black leather shoes. I look like a kid, which bothers me.

I climbed down the stairs to see my sister; she was all ready for school. I can’t believe it; it’s already the first day of my seniority and her first day as a sophomore.

“Mom, can I-we have our allowance?” I said.

“Sorry, you girls are going to bring lunch.” She said willingly giving us our lunches.

“What?!” Krystal cut in.

“Well, we are saving for a nicer place to live in.” she said, trying to convince us.

“Whatever, so what’s for lunch?” I asked trying to cut their conversation.

“Well, I sliced some sushi, and the other box is full of noodles. Just ask for them to reheat it if you want to eat it.” She said, surprising me that she cooked a lot.

“Sis, I think the bus is here.” Krystal said to me.

“Bye mom!” We both agreed to say.

“Bye dear!” Mom said both to us kissing our forehead.

► Krystal’s POV ◄

*Another year without allowance, when will this end?* I said in my thoughts. “Sis,” I said.

“What?!” She hesitantly asked.

“Do you really want the dishes, that mom cooked?” I continued.

“I don’t really know what to answer. I know that mom prepared that for us but it doesn’t really taste that good.

*Duh, who would like mom’s cooking? I don’t even eat it because if it’s not burned its raw.* I said in a sarcastic tone in my head.

“Well, maybe we will like it today.” She said grinning.

“And why? And how?” I said, not wanting to see her again grin.

“Well, its instant and its raw. We can eat even its raw.” She said and smirked at me.

“Whatever.” I ended the conversation.

I ended up looking at my watch.

‘8:25’

*Can you speed up? We are running a little late.* I said in my thoughts wanting to drive faster.

“Sis, we are running a little late.” I said pointing my watch.

“It’s alright, its only first day.” She said.

“Isn’t that a bad impression?” I said worriedly.

“Whatever late is late.” She said sarcastically. “Don’t worry; there will be no assignments in the first day.” She added.

I ended again our conversation, but ended up reading.

-----------------------------------------------

*We’re finally here in Sogang University. I can’t wait.* I shouted in my thoughts.

We both checked our lists to see our classmates, which bothers me as I saw the whole list. I saw HIM.

 


    author's note.

    I just put the new layout. I didn't use the insert story here.

I just don't want to retype again and again. Hope you like it!

Comment, Suggest, Subscribe and Upvote!

Maybe tomorrow I will update! Thank you for reading!