Final.

The Immature Past.[ONESHOT]

 

---

 

“How could you Taemin-ah? Why would you do this? Is there something that I’m doing wrong?!” Minho shouted at Taemin

 

 

“No, Hyung, please… It was a mistake I never meant to kiss Onew-hyung, I love you…” Taemin pleaded

 

“What the first, second or about the hundredth time? You don’t love me Taemin; if you did you wouldn’t hurt me!” Minho didn’t want to believe Taemin, there was so many things he had let go of, but cheating? If it was someone Minho didn’t care about it wouldn’t matter or hurt so much. The thing is, Minho trusted Taemin.

 

“I- I’m sorry, I didn’t mean for—”

 

“Me to find out?!”

 

“Don’t say sorry Taemin…”

 

“Hyung, PLEASE…”

 

Taemin didn’t mean for this to happen, he never thought he’d be the cheating type, but you never know. He did love Onew, but not in that way, it was just a way… He didn’t even know for himself. It was his fault, and he knows he doesn’t deserve a guy like Minho. Minho was a perfect boyfriend, funny, caring, and loving.

 

It was his fault. His hands turned cold as if he had been submerged in a glacier mount, unable to move. He wanted to stop Minho from leaving, and he made it clear by words; he loves Minho with all his heart.

 

The fickle human heart will do things even to hurt itself.

 

Minho didn’t want to leave; the love and trust he has given to this boy over the years have been so strong that finding about this just made it hurt more. It was an icicle that stabbed him, with nothing but painful feelings rush out.

 

Torn between the heart and the brain, a feeling more painful then death

 

He needed time to think. Someone wants told him that once they cheat, it’ll only keep on going. Another said to him that everyone deserves a second chance at redemption.

 

His faced crunched together “Taemin I need to time…”

 

Taemin couldn’t ask for anymore, he didn’t deserve any more.

 

“I’m sorry jagi-”

 

“Please… just give me time…”

 

---

 

I couldn’t bare it, my mistake has caused pain for the both of us. Even now I don’t understand why I did it. Why did I cheat?

 

“Its because you’re a selfish brat that was bored of Minho

 

“Onew-hyung! What are you doing here?” Truthfully he is the last person I wanted to see.

 

“You are selfish Taemin, you clearly do not love me, yet you start this affair with me. I was a rebound all this time I was a rebound.”

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“You are a coward Taemin, you’re scared that one day Minho will leave you and by then you’ll be alone. That is why you had an affair with me, even if Minho left you, you would still have me as a rebound because you knew I had feelings for you…”

 

He was right. Oh dear god help me. My heart, can you stop it? Why can’t you just love Minho whole-heartily?

 

“All I needed to say, has been said, Taemin, don’t ever try to find me again.” Onew said just leaving.

 

Minho was the only one who truly loved me… I guess I was just insecure over all those previous relationships I’ve had before.

 

---

 

“I can’t believe you still like Harry Potter Minnie.” A 15 year old Minho said

 

“What do you mean? Harry Potter is awesome” laughed Taemin

 

“yeah I just thought you grew out of the whole childish faze, but you’re still as cute as ever” replied the smitten Minho

 

“Don’t call me cute, and when was Harry Potter only for kids, hmph” pouted Taemin

 

---

 

The immature fights in the past were what made us today, but I wish it was as simple as how cute Taemin was.

 

No.

 

I just can’t, I love him so much but that thread of trust is broken.

 

Its time for the end.

 

Sorry Taemin.