1/1

When He Came Home

 

Ever since HimChan's accident, He had went home. Ever since the incident, JongUp was lonely.
Of course for a while things had been normal, He and JunHong would take there treatments together, they would eat lunch together, but then it started to change, JunHong felt bad leaving his boyfriend alone. YoungJae had DaeHyun, and of course JongUp knew that JunHong missed hanging out with YongGuk, He knew that feeling all too well. It became a ritual after that, they would practice and they would perform, and in their schedule DaeHyun and YoungJae would get treatments, and JunHong would now go with YongGuk, and JongUp would go by himself. While everyone was sleeping, studying or out eating he found himself in his safe place, the dance studio, of course he was listening and dancing to slower and sadder songs, but it just fit his mood. He missed HimChan, the nagging, winy, obnoxious, loud, hyper Princess of a man. 
How could he not?
He was alone, and his days had fallen in to a cycle, the same thing over, and over, and over again. 
He found himself on the couch again for the umpteenth night in a row, while all of the members were asleep, staring mindlessly at the T.V.  not caring what was on. He felt his eyes getting heavier until he hear the familiar sound of the lock turn, and the door squeaking open and closed. 
"Ah, JongUpie~ why are you up? It's nearly-" the man at the door was cut off by a strong gripped hug.
"HimChan-Hyung!" JongUp cried in the quietest voice he could tears falling from his puppy dog eyes, "I missed you."
"I missed you too, but why are you up? It's nearly 3 a.m.!"
"I... It... I just," He stuttered as HimChan raised an eyebrow, "I love you... God I love you."
JongUp let his breath go, nuzzling his face in to the other's collar, with his lack of words, he was completely satisfied with his answer, it was all the explanation he had, and clearly that was all HimChan needed.
Dropping his bag to the floor, HimChan wrapped his arms around the boy who had been clinging on to him for dear life, "I love you too, Uppie, I love you so much."