Time of Letting Go ~ I am always Happy for You

Sometimes You Have to Let Go

"Oppa, you are mine and mine only..." I exclaimed and scooped my arms onto his.

"Oppa, why aren't you speaking? Are you mad at me?" I asked. He was keeping his composure not wanting to burst out.

"Oppa, let's go over there, huh? It's fun... Kaja..." I dragged him to an Ice Cream stall before heading to the amusement park.

"Oppa... Let's go---" I said but I was cutted by him.

"You are so annoying... Oppa here and oppa there... Can you just stop?" He yelled at me.

"Oppa... Don't be like this... Here sit down..." I said to him motioning him to sit down on the chair in the Café.

His phone rang. His tone of voice changes from annoyance to a happy tone.

"Saeri... Hmm... Yeah... K meet you up..." He said then hung his phone up.

"Oppa... Who was Saeri? Who was she tell me..." I stood up and went near him.

"Yah.." He scowled.

"You are mine oppa... Mine and supposed to be mine..." I told him and punched his chest lightly crying.

The weather changes from Sunny to a dark sky.

It was as if it was emphatizing on what's happening.

Wind blew hard.

"Just please do you mind stopping this? It's getting on me. Just leave me alone this once?" He told me sincerely.

"Oppa..."

"Please just this once let me go?" He pleaded.

"Oppa... Can't you see I love you more then anyone or more then my life... Can't you learn to love me?" I beg for him.

"I can't just take it anymore... You are the one who force yourself onto me... But right now... I just can't return your feelings...

I like someone else... Can you just please let me go? I need time for myself... I never have the time for myself..." He reasoned out.

I tried my best to smile...

He was walking out... When the rain started pouring.

I can see his figure nearly disappearing.

I ran to him and grabbed his wrist.

"Oppa... Just one last thing..." I said.

The next thing I did was place a soft peck on his lips and smiled to him holding my tears back.

"I guess... It's time to say our goodbye..." I said he was about to speak when I place another peck on his lips causing him to 

stop talking.

"I wonder why I just realized it now that you are not happy with me but with someone else... I guess sometimes you have

to let go of what's infront of you to make them happy... I wish you the best... I am letting you go if that will make you happy."

I said to him giving my best shot of smile even though tears are threatening my eyes already.

"Go now before I change my mind..." I shooed him away still faking a smile.

I watched his back figure crossing the street when I realise that there was a truck coming.

"Oppa..." I screamed the loudest as I could he turned to face me not realizing the Truck.I ran onto him and pushed him to the other 

side of the road making me the one who got driven by the truck.

"____-ah!!! Wake up..." He shouted and placed me to his lap.

I reached for his face and smiled.

"I guess... This really is our goodbye... Hahaha..." I choke blood hile gigling and he held my hands.

"____-ah... Don't do this..." He cried and people started crowding us even though it's raining hard.

"Oppa... Jeongmal Mianhae for everything... Sorry for keeping you... Be happy for me... Promise me you'll never forget me...

Also sometimes as I just said you have to let go some things that needing of letting go... Hmmm *chokes more blood* Forget all about

the bad things I've put you through... But at least remember me... *smiles*..." I... My eyes is threatening me to close them already I

smiled to him.

He continued shaking my body.

"____-ah... Don't leave me... I promise to learn and love you... Don't do this..." He cried.

For the last time I reached my hands to his face and touch his lips and rubbed of his tears.

"Saranghae... Saranghae... Sarang---" This time I closed my eyes and cried my last tear while smiling. My hands fell on the ground.

"____-ah!!!" He cried.

 

Sometimes it's the best to let go of someone... Seeing him happy is the best thing I could ever see even if it means that he has

to be with someone... I gave my best shot of smile to tell him it was okay but inside it was killing me.

Oppa, I am always happy for you~~~

Saranghamnida.

 

Author's Note

Weee I finished a sad story :D I am so proud ... I am practicing making sad stories atm :D hope you look forward to it...

Sorry for wrong grammars english and spelling... English is not my first language :) Thank you My Chinguus

Please do subscribe and vote... Also share and comment :D 

Thank you...