My Pillow

BAP [One Shots] - discontinued

 

You stared in disbelief as you saw Youngjae sleeping on your favorite pillow. You yanked it really hard and held it to your chest.

Youngjae’s eyes widened as he felt the softness from beneath his head had disappeared. He got up and peered at you as he gritted his teeth.

“Aish woman, Can’t you let a man sleep in peace.” he groaned as he rubbed his eyes.

 “No one sleeps on my pillow.” You reminded him as you laid it ever so gently back on the bed, ruffling out any wrinkles on it.

Youngjae rolled his eyes and grabbed the pillow attempting to sleep again. You gasped as you pulled it back but this time Youngjae had a tight hold on the other side.

He smirked and bit his lip. “Do you really want to play this game with me now?” He asked.  

You furrowed your eyebrows and replied “Let go” You tried to pull it away, but it ended up in a game of tug of war.

 “Oppa I’m being serious here.” You whined as beads of sweat formed on your temples. You were no match for him, but refused to give in.

 “_____ -ah just give up already” He demanded as he refused to let go as well. You huffed a sigh and glared at Youngjae, this time giving all your might and power in getting the pillow back in your hands. Instead you were lunged into Youngjae’s chest with his almighty pull.

Now the pillow was squished in between both of you.  Youngjae looked at you for a really long time until you broke his trance by untangling yourself from him. He refused to let you go.

“how about we both share the pillow?” He suggested as he shifted to put the pillow so that half of it was on his side and the other half on yours.

You sighed and shifted your weight off of him. You were still dissatisfied but nodded in agreement. You slept on your side, clutching onto the pillow with your arm.

You were facing him and wanted to erase that satisfied look off his face. “Don’t think I’ve given up, It's just that  I’m too tired for your foolish acts.”

he grinned as he blew a stray hair off your face. 

"Arasso.” He replied as he put a hand on your waist and closed his eyes. You sighed softly and stared at Youngjae.

‘Pabo oppa’ you whispered as you fell asleep with a slight smile.

 

Comments are appreciated please! x