Dare.

Dare. [ONE-SHOT]

 

“Junhyung hyuuuuuuuung~” Yoseob yelled.

 

“Shut up. He’s not here.” Hyunseung said.

 

“W-where is he?” Yoseob asked.

 

“He is recording ‘Change’ with Hyuna.” Hyunseung replied.

 

“With Hyuna again?? They’re that close?” Yoseob complained.

 

“What can you do about it?”

 

“Yoseob-ah, Hyunseung-ah, we’re home!~” Doojoon cut off their conversation with a loud yell.

 

“Did you bought foods?” Yoseob quickly asked.

 

“Of course hyung, here!” Dongwoon answered as he handed Yoseob some rice cakes.

 

“Thank you Dongwoon-ah!”

 

“You’re welcome, hyung!”

 

———————————————

 

“It’s so boring. Can we play a game?” Gikwang suggested.

 

“No. I’m tired.” Hyunseung said.

 

“Then, I’ll play with you!” Yoseob was also bored, so he joined Gikwang.

 

“Shall we play ‘Truth or Dare’?”

 

“Okay.”

 

So, Gikwang used Junhyung’s Coke bottle to play the game. He spun it and it end up pointing to him.

 

“Uh.. Truth!” Gikwang said.

 

“Aw, you're no fun. Did you ever got rejected?” Yoseob asked.

 

Gikwang chuckled.

 

“Me? With this face? Got rejected? Tch. Are you kidding me? Well.. The answer is yes.”

 

“Such confidence you have yet you still got rejected? Pinch me, I might be dreaming.” Yoseob said.

 

Dongwoon saw them playing and he joined them. Dongwoon spun the bottle and it pointed him this time.

 

“Dare!” Dongwoon said.

 

“Then.. Dance Wondergirl’s ‘Nobody’!” Yoseob commanded.

 

Gikwang was clapping his hands while saying

 

“Whoo! Dongwoon will dance ‘Nobody’!!”

 

This caught Doojoon’s attention. He sat down beside the boys waiting for Dongwoon to dance. But the maknae just stare at him embarrassingly.

 

“Dance.” The leader said with a grin.

 

With that, Dongwoon was forced to dance and it brought laughters to the members. Dongwoon covered his face due to the embarrassment.

 

“Okay! Next!” Doojoon said as he spun the bottle.

 

“Whoa! Again!” They all said when the bottle pointed at Gikwang.

 

“Truth!” He said again.

 

“Wait, that’s no fun! Here’s the question — Who’s your ideal type?” Doojoon is becoming fond of this game.

 

Hearing the question, Hyunseung stepped out of the bedroom so that he can clearly hear Gikwang’s answer.

 

“Uhm.. I’ll switch to dare.” Gikwang said when he noticed that Hyunseung is watching.

 

I don’t want him to know who is my ideal type.. He will probably be angry.. Gikwang thought.

 

“Ok! Then, write ‘WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA’ using your .” Yoseob naughtily said.

 

They all bursted out laughing while watching Gikwang do the dare except Hyunseung, who was blushing all the way.

 

“Hey hey hey, this will be the last. It’s already late, you, you, and you. You kids have schedule with me tomorrow.” Doojoon said, reffering to Dongwoon, Hyunseung, and Gikwang.

 

“Let me spin the bottle hyung!” Dongwoon said.

 

“Okay.”

 

The bottle pointed at Yoseob who was just texting Junhyung.

 

“Uhm.. I’ll do the dare. That’s final.” Yoseob said.

 

“Wrong choice.” The leader said as he turned serious.

 

“The dare is.. You, will tell Junhyung your true feelings for him, tonight when he comes back. Ooooh! I’m excited with his reaction!!” Doojoon laughed.

 

“You need to record everything alright? EVERYTHING. If you don’t do it, someone might steal him away, maybe Hyuna~ Right? Just think of this dare as your chance. Okay? It’s now or never Seob, now or never…” He added.

 

The members immediately slept, leaving Yoseob alone at the kitchen.

 

———————————————

 

What am I going to do? My heart, it won’t stop beating fast.. He thought as he drink another glass of soju. It’s already 2AM as he looked at the clock. After finishing around 7 bottles of alcohol, he heard the door opened. He panicked, quickly pressed the ‘record’ button of his phone, and walked towards Junhyung in a zigzag pattern.

 

“Junhyung-ah.. Hi!!” Yoseob welcomed Junhyung.

 

“Whoa.. What’s that smell? Are you drunk?” Junhyung grabbed Yoseob’s arm around his neck and he supported Yoseob towards the kitchen.

 

“Why are you drunk? Do you have a problem? About what? Tell me!” Junhyung worriedly asked.

 

“Yah.. Junhyung-ah.. I love you. Not as a friend, but more than that. I’m serious. I really really love you.” Yoseob confessed.

 

“Stop kidding. You’re drunk.”

 

“You’re the one who’s kidding yourself. You know that I don’t lie when I’m drunk. I know that you know it…” Yoseob collasped on the table after that statement.

 

Junhyung don’t know what to do, he just grabbed Yoseob’s phone, and he lifted Yoseob to the bedroom and let him sleep on his bed. Junhyung put Yoseob’s phone beside the owner and whispered

 

“You know what? I love you too.” to Yoseob’s ears.

 

——————————————-

 

“Yang Yoseob. You’re really unlucky. Our schedule got cancelled and we can listen to your confession right now. Give us your phone. Don’t worry, Junhyung isn’t here.” Doojoon said.

 

“He, it’s already out of battery! Did you forgot to press stop? What if it’s not saved?” Doojoon panicked.

 

He charged Yoseob’s phone praying that it is saved. He clicked, clicked, and clicked.

 

Junhyung-ah.. Hi!

 

Doojoon’s mood boosted up when he heard Yoseob’s voice on the phone.

 

“Guys! Here it is!”

 

Yah.. Junhyung-ahh.. I love you. Not as a friend, but more than that. I’m seious. I really really love you.

 

The boys rejoiced as they hear Yoseob’s confession. Yoseob went towards them, wanting to have his phone.

 

“Wait, I’ll just send—”

 

You know what? I love you too.

 

Doojoon stopped talking as he heard Junhyung’s voice, he rewinded the sound clip

 

£$(&*£$_%%)$.. You know what? I love you too.

 

Yoseob was just standing there, speechless.

 

————————————————

 

END

 

————————————————

 

*Well, I like this fic ;) coz it’s nice written lol. i like how 2am was mentioned in this fic ^^.
comment and subscribe!! ♥