Unhappy Kitten

Tiny Paws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho couldn't help chuckling softly as his eyes wandered to Min who was curled up on his bed, snoring quietly. Just a couple of days had passed since the boy had turned human, and the elder couldn't help loving each minute of it.

Sure, the cat was quite clumsy, couldn't really speak and he made a mess, but he was adorable, sweet. He had even offered his half-eaten chicken wing to Minho after dinner one night, waiting for him to eat it eagerly.

The innocence he had captivated Minho. As his soft eyes would lit up whenever he would be praised for something or when they would be playing, the thoughtful, pure curiosity that would reflect in his stunning brown orbs as he would try to learn something new... They were little things no one seemed to notice, yet seemed so significant to the owner of the boy.

"No look."Min's soft, teasing giggle brought Minho out of his thoughts. His cat ears flickering lightly, the small boy was leaning close to him, tilting his head to the side."Why look so much?"

"Because you're cute."The elder chuckled, pinching the cat-boy's cheeks lightly."Now, wanna do something now that you're up, kitten?"

"Sleep."Mumbled Min, pulling the human down with him into the bed. He quickly managed to pull the blankets over the two of them before snuggling into Minho's side."Wanna sleep with Minho."He added, not noticed the light blush on the other boy's cheek

"Okay Minnie."The older boy chuckled, pulling the cat a bit closer. They both smiled softly, feeling comfortable in each other's arms.

Min smiled cutely, nuzzling his nose into Minho's neck with a content sigh. Not much later, his eyes fluttered close right before that, a wide yawn escaping him before he fell asleep within moments, his ears twitching on top of his head.

"Cute."Minho chuckled, planting a soft kiss on the younger's forehead. He couldn't have been happier to have Min in his arms like that, so peaceful... Thinking back, when he brought the kitten back, it had been the same. They had just seemed to click the moment they had seen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter