Day 1

How did I end up HERE?! (MBLAQ - Cheondung)

 

Make up a dude name for yourself and that will be your twin’s name alright? Try not to get too confused please! <3

--

You looked around, still shocked from what has happened. This only happens in dramas but…

Around, boys were walking around chatting and, you know, being boys. You were walking by with your suitcase and backpack heading over to the dorms. You still couldn’t believe this was happening. This is a talent school too! What the hell is your mom thinking?! She knows how much you didn’t like men. They’re disgusting creatures who can’t clean or do ! Ugh!

Once you’ve arrived, you went straight to the help desk in front. Luckily, you don’t have a high pitch female voice as a lot of girls, so you could mask your voice easily without struggle.

“Hello…I’m ___________. The new student? Where’s my room?”

“Oh, hold on a moment.”

You stood there as the man was searching through some folders then grabbed a folder with your “name.”

“Ah, ___________. You’ll be in Room 188. Your roommate will be Park Chundoong.”

You paused.

“Wait, wait. My mom signed me up for a single bedroom for myself. What is this ‘roommate’ thing you’re talking about?”

“Oh you didn’t receive our call? You aren’t able to get a single room since they’re already taken. Sorry, but we set you up with a roommate who was willing to share a room.”

You groaned as you took the key and walked off.

“Thanks anyway…”

You walked down the halls and turned left to finally find the room.

“188…Here goes nothing.”

You unlocked the door and opened to see a clean room. You raised an eyebrow as you walked inside and looked around. Everything seemed normal, and then you heard the door open and you turned around quickly to see a tall man come out from the bathroom.

“Oh, are you my new roommate?”

You nodded as you looked at the man in front of you. He was handsome. You quickly turned away and looked over to the two beds on the other sides of the room.

“Which bed is mine?”

“Ah! The right side. Do you want some help unpacking?”

“No! I’m fine!” you snapped at him as you dragged your luggage over to that side and started unpacking. He smiled awkwardly as he sat on his bed and watched you. You pulled out the normal necessities boys had because you weren’t dumb enough to bring anything girly except for one thing. Tied to your backpack was a teddy bear with a red ribbon tied around its neck. Chundoong looked at it for a few seconds.

“Why do you have a teddy bear with you?”

You glanced over at the bear then back down to your suitcase.

“It was a present from my dad before he passed away.”

It got silent. Chundoong didn’t know what to say as he felt the awkwardness. You looked over at him with an annoyed look.

“Don’t pity me just because of something I told you okay?”

Chundoong flinched a little, “Ah! Okay! Sorry…it’s just I wanted us to get along, you know? We’re going to be roommates for the rest of school, you know?”

You still had the annoyed look on your face, but then you sighed and had a more gentle face. You looked over at him.

“Yeah…sorry…I’m not good with strangers, so I come off as mean a lot.”

Chundoong smiled, “It’s fine. Everyone’s different.”

You smiled a little back as you continued to unpack, the day went by and you have finished decorating your side of the room the way you want it. On the wall were a few Polaroid pictures of you and your twin (Which luckily, you both are identical looking so your cover wouldn’t be blown.) and on the desk were your Polaroid camera, sketchbook, and a family photo. Chundoong left earlier to hang out with some friends who were also handsome. You were annoyed. You threw your pillow to the ground.

“What the hell mom?! I only wanted to live like a normal girl! UGHHHH!”

You slumped onto the bed and stayed there. You stared at the ceiling for 5 minutes until you decided to go shower. Nothing can go wrong with that right? The door has a lock anyway…

--

You finished your shower and sighed. You opened the door and grabbed your towel.

“Yeah…that’s what I needed…”

You quickly threw on some pants and grabbed your binding. You didn’t have a big chest, but it would still be noticeable without it. Before you could put the binding on, you heard the front door open.

“_____________, I’m home.”

You quickly panicked as you tried to quickly wrap yourself.

“I’m in the bathroom.”

“Oh, did you know the door lock is broken?”

“Wha?!”

The door opened and Chundoong was standing there at the doorway. He looked around confused as you weren’t in there.

“Where are you?

“I-I’m in the shower.”

“…But the water’s not running?”

You got frustrated, “JUST GET OUT!”

Chundoong raised an eyebrow as he walked up to the shower door.

“Why? We’re both men it should be fi—“

He opened the door to see your bare chest being barely hidden by your . You quickly punched Chundoog in the face knocking him to the ground as you ran out of the bathroom and shut the door. Chundoong quickly recollected himself as he sat up. His face was completely flushed as you looked over to the door. “…You’re…a girl…?!”

You’ve already fixed yourself and put on a sweater. Sitting on your side of the bed, you had an agitated look. Chundoong was very confused as he sat on his bed. He glanced up at you and made eye contact with your glare and quickly looked down. He was nervous. He didn’t know what to think, but he had to ask.

“..So…why are you here? You know there’s a girl academy right?”

“My brother ran away from home. My mom paid so much for him to come to this school. I was supposed to go to the girl school through a scholarship, but since my brother ran away, I’m here.”

“A scholarship? You got accepted for your natural talent?”

You looked at him, and then back down.

“Yeah…I’ve always wanted to be a musician. I was so happy I got accepted, but…nope. I guess my dream can’t come true. I’m stuck here as a person I’m not.”

You ruffled your short hair as you looked down. , you felt tears in your eyes. Suddenly, Chundoong’s hand was on your face wiping away your tear. You gave him a weird look as you slapped his hand away.

“What the hell are you doing?”

“You’re crying.”

“Shut up!”

You turned away. He sat on your bed as you were giving a stink eye to the wall.

“Just…leave me alone…”

Chundoong stared at you for a little then returned to his bed. He lay down and turned off his lamp. You glanced over at him, and then laid down turning off your light. You sighed as you curled into a ball. This is going to be a rough school life…