Rainy Night

A Rainy Night

Author's POV: Sorry! Bear with my story! I cannot fully express it properly so... please, hope you still enjoy!


~Jiji-ah

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

"Mr. Kim Jaejoong, it is raining hard outside. Would you mind to cancel your concert? Let us just postpone it now." One of Jaejoong's staff said to Jaejoong. "Ok hyung, please broadcast it. Thanks." Jaejoong said with a smile...

 

The great Kim Jaejoong went home riding his car... For him, this rain is different... It seems many things came flashing to his mind... The memories of the past keep lingering him. As he laid down on his soft fluffy bed, he thought of himself... what he really want... to be a singer, he got it... because of one young man in the past... He quickly dozed off because of the tiresome day and the rainy weather...

 

 

10 years ago... (Jaejoong is 17 at the time and Yunho is 15)

 

 

"Jaejoong-ah! Jaejoong hyung!" a low bass voice kept calling him.

"What is it that you want? And, who are you? I don't know you." Jaejoong said coldly to a man with thick nerdy glasses covering his piercing almond eyes, he also have a pointy nose and cherry lips.

"H-hyung I-I am Jung Yunho. ^^ I am 2 years younger than you so I will call you Jae hyung. You are my hero! You save my halmuni (grandma) by helping her cross the street. She almost died but thanks to you." The man named Yunho said with a bright smile.

"Oh... that old woman... It is because she almost stumbled to my car and I do not want it to have a scratch, that is why I help her. Duh~" Jaejoong said coldly.

"That is ok Jae hyung! Halmuni said we should repay you by your kindness. What can I do for you? I can be your servant! I will bring your things in school, help you with your assignments, do your projects..."

"Ok... sounds interesting... Now I will call you Yunho, my servant. You will do everything I say, arasseo?"

"Yes hyung! I will do everything for you."

 

 

Since that day, nerdy Yunho is always following the most popular student in their school, Kim Jaejoong. While Yunho is a kind hearted, caring man who always puts others first, Jaejoong plays the inconsiderate, cold hearted role. He is so rich, his parents managing 10 branches of hotels around the world, they have 6 cars, their house is like a castle, in short, Jaejoong's family is a multimillionare one. Yunho is so poor, only his grandmother taking care of him since his parents left him alone. Because of that he learned to deal with the hard ships of life. He will do anything for his halmuni, whom he know will die one day. So when he saw Jaejoong helped his halmuni, he is really grateful. Now, he would do everything for his beloved Jaejoong, not knowing Jaejoong is only using him...

 

 

Everyday Yunho will hear:

 

 

Yunho make my project.

Yunho do my assignment.

Yunho carry my bag. It is so heavy.

Yunho throw this.

Yunho eat this. I do not like it.

Yunho close the door.

Yunho do this...

Yunho do that...

 

His classmates take pity of him because it seems Yunho is not being tired to be commanded what to do. He became overwhelmed with his love for Jaejoong, the cold hearted tyrant who doesn't care for him even a bit. Worst of all, despite the kindness Yunho is doing for him, he makes fun with him. One time he made fun of Yunho's nerdy looks in front of the whole campus. Yunho is so embarassed and wanted to cry, but suprisingly, Yunho didn't have the nerve to disobey Jaejoong. He can't fight back. He still love Jaejoong, thinking maybe Jaejoong needs some love, which Jaejoong's parents kept from him because they are always in business trips. He is the only child and so he wants attention so much badly. Jaejoong couldn't see Yunho's feelings for him, until...

 

 

"Grandma! Grandma!" Yunho suddenly shouted when he got home. Jaejoong, who drove Yunho home, heard him scream. When he got inside Yunho's house, he saw Yunho holding tightly at his grandmother, who semed breathing heavily. They called an ambulance and when they got to the hospital, his grandma is quickly rushed inside the ER. And Jaejoong saw Yunho crying like a baby. Seeing him like that, he hugged Yunho tightly. Yunho, whi is surprised by Jaejoong's move, just cried at his chest. Jae felt the pain Yunho is feeling, and he just held him silently. They waited for 1 hour... then finally...

 

Yunho: How is my mother sir, is she ok?

Doc:  -_-

Jaejoong: My... my... my friend is talking to you! Can't you answer!? I am Kim Jaejoong, heir of Kim Incorporating company. I will pay the expenses.

Doctor: Eh eh! Kim? Your family is popular! Can I have your autograph? ^^

Jaejoong: No time for that. Aish. Is grandma ok?

Doctor: I am sorry but.. she didn't make it...

Yunho cried softly at Jae's arms. His major reason to live, his halmuni, who took care of him, who taught him values althroughout the years, who made him feel loved, is now gone. And it means also, Yunho needs to work harder now. Jaejoong, pitying Yunho, paid for the cremation which Yunho thank him for.

 

It rained hard that night. As Jaejoong rode Yunho home after the cremation, he blurted out to Yunho so suddenly. "Now,  that grannie is dead, your service for me is ending now. I do not need you any longer." Yunho said, "But hyung... I love you. You are one of the reasons why I am still here. You are my sunshine. You make me cry and smile. Even if you do not like me I will still like you. thanks for everything Jaejoong hyung,"  And before Jaejoong could respond, Yunho sealed their lips shut. Before Yunho can deepen the kiss, Jaejoong slapped him hard.

 

"How dare you!? You are just a stupid _______ trash! Why would you kiss me? I just helped you because I think I need to. Who would like to be with someone poorer than rats? I am rich! I am heaven and you are just earth. I do not love you!" Jaejoong said it in one piece, Yunho crying at the moment. He quickly got off the car then ran as fast as he can. Jaejoong also got off, seeing a 10 wheeler truck running towards Yunho. Yunho, with eyes blurry, didn't notice it...

 

"JUNG YUNHO!!!" Yunho look back then...

 

 

Screech. Crash.

 

 

Jaejoong quickly ran to Yunho's side. Yunho's face is now covered with blood... eyes sealed shut... his last words saying... "Jaejoong... Kim... saranghae..."

 

 

This reveals that... the songs Jaejoong usually sing... are really for the memory of Yunho...

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong woke up with tears in his eyes... he dreamt of what had happened years ago... and he just cried silently... as he reminisced Yunho's memories with him, he said to himself... "If I just told you I love you, I I just realized it earlier, I wouldn't be like this... and you wouldn't die that rainy night... Sorry Yunho... I love you..." Then he felt some warmth when he drifted off to sleep again... At this time smiling... "Jaejoong hyung... Joongie... I will watch over you... I love you too..." Yunho said while caressing Jaejoong's locks.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV: Inspired by Junsu oppa's single: Rainy Night.

 

 

 

BOW. What a stupid story. Aish.