Broken ( 브로 큰 )

I Wish ( 좋겠어 )

A/N: Hi its Authornim. Hope you'll like this story. Its my first, sad story. Its based on your P.O.V (Kwon ShiRin). I apologise in advance for any grammatical errors. Do comment and subscribe. It'll mean alot. ;)

Oh and please do listen to this song, it goes with this. Trust me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eWNiJb6Kn4

Enjoy~

 

 

 

I Wish ( 내가 원하는 )
 
 
 
I watch as he grabs her hand, giving it a light peck. Tears starts swelling up in my eyes as she breaks into a wide smile and throw her arms around him. 
 
 
 
I lift my head up, clentching my fist, biting my lips, stopping these threathening tears to slip off. I convince myself to be happy for him. My bestfriend, whom i love so much. 
 
 
 
Kim Suho
 
 
 
A tear fell of my eyes as i stare at them once more before making my way out the room. 
 
 
 
"Yah! ShiRin-ah!"
 
 
 
At the sound of the voice, i wipe away my tears immediately and turn around, searching for it. I fake a smile as i spot him walking towards me, holding onto something. Or should i say, someone. 
 
 
 
"I did it Rinnie! I confessed to her. Meet my girlfriend, Jung KiRa"
 
 
"So this is the one. Nice to meet you KiRa-shi"
 
 
 
She bows at me and flashes her smile, no wonder Suho falls for her. She's flawless. 
 
 
 
"Its nice to meet you too. I know, Suho-oppa always talks to me about you."
 
 
"Oh, look at the time. I have to go now. Bye guys, see you soon Suho."
 
 
 
With that, i walk away, not listening to another word from him. It hurts so much seeing him wrapping his arms around her shoulders and she, snuggling into his chest. 
 
 
 
They're perfect for eachother. At least she's nice right?
 
 
 
But why can't i be the one? In his arms. In his embrace. Steal his first kiss.
 
 
 
I heave out sigh as i walk out of the school compound, walking home. Alone. The dark sky, looks like its gonna rain anytime soon. As i take another step, a drop of water falls onto my cheeks. I lift my head up, staring at the dark sky. It feels as if the world is going through the same pain as i do.
 
 
 
The rain starts pouring heavily, and i couldn't care less. I continue walking under the rain, soaking wet. Tears rolling down my cheeks as i replay the scene happened a few moments ago.
 
 
 
If only i told you earlier, about how i feel. You would've probably be mine already. Sighing for the million time, i pull out my phone from my pocket.
 
 
 
'Message from; Pabo Suho
 
I'm so happy. Thanks Shirin-ah~ I owe you. I'm bringin' her to a movie date now! Wish me luck~'
 
 
 
A smile slowly creeps onto my face, i'm glad his happy.
 
 
 
 
'How i wish, that was me.'