My 첫사랑

Cheotsarang

I never knew how lucky I am. I have never imagined to be friends with a singer. Wait at times i feel like i don't deserve all these,we're now more than friends, we're best friends! Hiding from his fans, having secret places just to meet each other. Things that one day I'll remember and just laughed it off, remembering all the sweet memories we shared. And all those happened during a fan meet. Can you believe it? My carelessness. Always the clumsy me. I was queuing to see the love of my life,my bias,Kevin Woo,i was so excited that when it was my turn i tripped and fell flat on my face inf ront of the autograph table. Kevin was the first to ask if i was okay.I thought to myself,ouh that was sweet of him. He was and will always be my bias.Ever since that incident I went to every single fan meet of their. Yes without fail. And my clumsiness didn't die. It was still in me. That was how Kevin noticed me. I stood out among the fans with my geeky appearance and my never ending clumsiness. I was only 17 and it was official that Kevin Woo is my first Cheotsarang. I can never forget that. The feeling of liking someone. It can kill you sometimes. To just watch and see your Cheotsarang from a distance. It all changed when I worked as a crew during one of their concerts. I was beyond happy and knowing that I can get closer to them well in my case, closer to Kevin oppa. Yes oppa. I fell for you the moment I first saw you. Finally for the first time I know how hard it is for a fan to fall for their beloved oppa. Oppa just stay where you are cause I'm coming. I used to say that a lot. But the thing is, I will always wonder what he thinks of me. I am clumsy,different,not exactly those ideal type of girls and for that I use to give up easily. But when it comes to Kevin I just can't. Here I am today,standing on top of the Namsan tower waiting for kevin. Only god knows how I feel right now. It's no longer butterflies in my tummy but monster-like creatures. I can't help but to feel this way. kevin woo what have you done? Kevin is now walking towards me,kneeling on his knees.

 
* Kevin Woo's confession at Namsan tower*
"Dear you,
I fell for you the moment I first saw you. You stood out from the rest. Your clumsiness,your shy smile,the way you adjust your geek specs and the way you fall, just one of a kind.I felt it for the first time this thing called love. I will come closer to you, I will hold you tight so you can feel me more. Only you are the one who makes me exist. You stole my heart. You are the reason I learned to smile more,to care. I will be a bit braver,just trust me.if something happens to you, will you tell me? Will you lean on me? I will be the only one who will make you smile,catch you whenever you fall, the only one to make you happy and the person who will look at you is me  and only me. I'll promise you forever that I'll love you. You who has taken all of me and you are my only reason. I, Woo Sung Hyun is asking you to be my girlfriend" 
 
And with that my life went thru a 360 degrees change. I absolutely love my life. All those years thinking that my life was worthless and meaningless. 
 
22March2013
 
Hey I am back with another one shot. I was inspired by Kevin's new song. Do listen to the song if you haven't. It's really beautiful. 
Kevin-My Reason ^_^ The story is written purely using my imagination and inspired by Kevin's new song. A love between an idol and a fan. yeah but i hope you guys enjoy reading it! ^_^